NewsMax: Military Coup "to resolve the Obama problem"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When are you guys just going to accept the fact that you got your ass kicked in the last election and don't get to call the shots anymore?

"We the people" have spoken and we no longer want people like you involved in our government

spoken like a true totalitarian

ever heard of the bill of rights?

you are an enemy of the people

And for you, please feel free to point out the part of the Bill of Rights that Mr Obama has specifically violated. Again please be specific.

I'd really HATE to see such a scenario pan out as the OP posted...but it makes you think, doesn't it?

No, it doesn't.

Please feel free to point out anything Mr Obama has done during his short time as president that was specifically unconstitutional, and please be specific, citing the exact part of the Constitution that was violated.

Taking over a PRIVATE Company, anf FIRING the CEO for Starters...where does it SAY that the POTUS may do these things...?

There are Others.

If one disagrees with the party in power, strip them of their fundamental human rights, eh? :rolleyes:

Though in a representative government, I don't actually think it's a right to be "Involved in our Government" unless you are elected to office...

Depending on what your interpretation of being "Involved in our Government" is.

I myself would interpret his comment as being part of the government, meaning being elected to office, which would mean that he believes Right-wingers would not be elected again.

If he's talking about voting, protesting, etc, then that's a totally different thing.

I'd really HATE to see such a scenario pan out as the OP posted...but it makes you think, doesn't it?

No, it doesn't.

Please feel free to point out anything Mr Obama has done during his short time as president that was specifically unconstitutional, and please be specific, citing the exact part of the Constitution that was violated.

Taking over a PRIVATE Company, anf FIRING the CEO for Starters...where does it SAY that the POTUS may do these things...?

There are Others.

Please feel free to cite the part of the Constitution that protects the rights of a Corporation.

Please feel free to cite the part of the constitution that denies the Federal Government the ability to step in and help a failing corporation, if it deems the failure of said corporation would damage the general welfare.

As a matter of law, this would be clearly covered by eminent domain.

Last edited:

When are you guys just going to accept the fact that you got your ass kicked in the last election and don't get to call the shots anymore?

"We the people" have spoken and we no longer want people like you involved in our government
That says a lot. Even the UN describes the right of each citizen to participate in government is a fundamental human right. If one disagrees with the party in power, strip them of their fundamental human rights, eh? :rolleyes:

Though in a representative government, I don't actually think it's a right to be "Involved in our Government" unless you are elected to office...

I myself would interpret his comment as being part of the government, meaning being elected to office, which would mean that he believes Right-wingers would not be elected again.

If he's talking about voting, protesting, etc, then that's a totally different thing.
I think in the context of the offensive post, it is clear that he no longer wants those who lost the elelction "involved in our governement" It's directly stated and clear.

A lot of truth comes out in reactionary statements. I would recommend he rethink that attitude as it is clearly totalitarian.

And, the 'article' is whacked.

I think the republicans should run on this as their platform in 2010.
No doubt, as it wouldn't be much of an intellectual challenge for most.

Personally, I prefer to have two quality parties from which to choose. Silly me, I just happen to think is best for my country.

That says a lot. Even the UN describes the right of each citizen to participate in government is a fundamental human right. If one disagrees with the party in power, strip them of their fundamental human rights, eh? :rolleyes:

I think in the context of the offensive post, it is clear that he no longer wants those who lost the elelction "involved in our governement" It's directly stated and clear.

A lot of truth comes out in reactionary statements. I would recommend he rethink that attitude as it is clearly totalitarian.

And, the 'article' is whacked.

Yeah, I quess you do have a point. The post was a clear over-reaction.

No, it doesn't.

There are Others.

Please feel free to cite the part of the Constitution that protects the rights of a Corporation.

Please feel free to cite the part of the constitution that denies the Federal Government the ability to step in and help a failing corporation, if it deems the failure of said corporation would damage the general welfare.

Clearly dipshit? You have NEVER heard of the Declaration of Independence? "Life Liberty Persuit Of Happiness"?

The Constitution is the Instrument that PROTECTS it. whether is specifaically states it or NOT. Nice try. But your HATRED of Corporations is noted. Many INDIVIDUALS support these corporations by their individual INVESTMENTS that falls under "The persuit Of Happiness".

Have a 401K? Invest as an individual? Government MEANS to take it AWAY.

Sorry you LOSE. And millions will back me.

There are Others.

Clearly dipshit? You have NEVER heard of the Declaration of Independence? "Life Liberty Persuit Of Happiness"?

The Constitution is the Instrument that PROTECTS it. whether is specifaically states it or NOT. Nice try. But your HATRED of Corporations is noted. Many INDIVIDUALS support these corporations by their individual INVESTMENTS that falls under "The persuit Of Happiness".

You would have loved the Robber Baron years.

Republicans tried it with FDR.
>
Newsmax columnist: Military coup "to resolve the 'Obama problem' " is not "unrealistic" | Media Matters for America

From John L. Perry's September 29 Newsmax column:

There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America's military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the "Obama problem." Don't dismiss it as unrealistic.

America isn't the Third World. If a military coup does occur here it will be civilized. That it has never happened doesn't mean it wont. Describing what may be afoot is not to advocate it.

[...]

Will the day come when patriotic general and flag officers sit down with the president, or with those who control him, and work out the national equivalent of a "family intervention," with some form of limited, shared responsibility?

Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars. Having bonded with his twin teleprompters, the president would be detailed for ceremonial speech-making.

Military intervention is what Obama's exponentially accelerating agenda for "fundamental change" toward a Marxist state is inviting upon America. A coup is not an ideal option, but Obama's radical ideal is not acceptable or reversible.

Unthinkable? Then think up an alternative, non-violent solution to the Obama problem. Just don't shrug and say, "We can always worry about that later."

In the 2008 election, that was the wistful, self-indulgent, indifferent reliance on abnegation of personal responsibility that has sunk the nation into this morass.

That would be treason.

1) What does the "Declaration of Independence" have to do with whether something is constitutional or not?

2) The constitution is the "Instrument that protects" the Declaration of Independence? Where do you even get this crap?

3) The Corporations in question were about to fail. That failure would have affected many, many people far beyond the small circle of investors that owned the corporation. Thus doing so protected the public from harm, which is covered in the Constitution specifically in Article 1, section 8 of the Consitution as follows: "Provide for the Common Defense and the General Welfare of the United States". There are many precedents in various cases of eminent domain throughout the history of our country, where private property was usurped in favor of the "general welfare".

and finally

4) Your use of the word "dipshit" due to your apparent embarassment over your ignorance on the subject matter is telling.

Last edited:

1) What does the "Declaration of Independence" have to do with whether something is constitutional or not?

2) The constitution is the "Instrument that protects" the Declaration of Independence? Where do you even get this crap?

3) The Corporations in question were about to fail. That failure would have affected many, many people far beyond the small circle of investors that owned the corporation. Thus doing so protected the public from harm, which is covered in the Constitution specifically in Article 1, section 8 of the Consitution as follows: "Provide for the Common Defense and the General Welfare of the United States". There are many precedents in various cases of eminent domain throughout the history of our country, where private property was usurped in favor of the "general welfare".

and finally

4) Your use of the word "dipshit" due to your seeming ignorance on the subject matter is telling.

You don't know the friggin' foundation of your own government do you?

I'm done with you. It's CLEAR that you aren't a student of History, nor are you willing to discuss it logically. You *FAIL* in your OWN history. You may now get out of my face dumbass.

That would be treason.

Yes, yes it would be. Though the writer of the article covers his own ass by pretending that he's not actually suggesting that the idea be carried out, a common tactic among this type of agitator.

In my opinion, we have a "We The People" problem. The political whores in Washington are a byproduct of the root problem. Crappy leadership produces crappy results.

I'm done with you. It's CLEAR that you aren't a student of History, nor are you willing to discuss it logically. You *FAIL* in your OWN history. You may now get out of my face dumbass.

ROFL.

Your use of meaningless rhetoric and general references to "history" and "foundation of government" (as well as your childish insults) aside...

You have not proven that Mr Obama has done ANYTHING unconstitutional at all.

Thanks for playing though.

ROFL.

Your use of meaningless rhetoric and general references to "history" and "foundation of government" (as well as your childish insults) aside...

1). He failed to produce his Original Birth Certificate.

2). He confiscated Private Property without Due Process.

3). He uses His Position to intimidate All who question his Agenda.

4). He fails at protecting the Constitution and the People from All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

5). He fill High Level Government Positions with People that are degenerate and unqualified, whom otherwise could not legally pass a background check to even be able to deliver the Fucking Mail Jackass.

Fuck You.

It'll never happen, Biden and Hillary will ask Obama to step down and assume his rightful role as King of the World at the UN

ROFL.

1). He failed to produce his Original Birth Certificate.

2). He confiscated Private Property without Due Process.

3). He uses His Position to intimidate All who question his Agenda.

4). He fails at protecting the Constitution and the People from All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

5). He fill High Level Government Positions with People that are degenerate and unqualified, whom otherwise could not legally pass a background check to even be able to deliver the Fucking Mail Jackass.

Fuck You.

EXACTLY my point. And I had this in mind when I posted the 'Oathes Of Office' Of not only the Military, but the BRANCHES of Government and what they are SWORN to uphold and defend.

For it is pertinent. LWC is an IDIOT, and thinks that end-runs around the Constitution are preferable to sound government, despite what those DEAD people wrote, and is LAW of the land.

He FAILS at History, and FAILS to understand that Government was NOT to be a hinderence to COMMERCE. Perhaps he'd like to look at the Commerce Clause since he HATES thos evil corporations that give his own nation Clout, and stature on the international stage, and his readiness to Defeat it.

It's akin to loping off one's head to despite his neck.

Bottom line? LWC has NO understanding of the Basic tenants of the Constitution, and the LIMITS placed upon over-reaching Government he so applauds. [Never mind the Government is NOT his friend, NOR is Obama].

spoken like a true totalitarian

ever heard of the bill of rights?

you are an enemy of the people

And for you, please feel free to point out the part of the Bill of Rights that Mr Obama has specifically violated. Again please be specific.

youre a dumb fucker that cant read.

Forum List

Back