NewsMax: Military Coup "to resolve the Obama problem"

"Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars. Having bonded with his twin teleprompters, the president would be detailed for ceremonial speech-making."

The OP suggests a "bloodless coup" suggesting s/he has never raised their hand and sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. There is no greater foe, no greater threat, no evil greater than those who advocate political change in our democratic republic - a republic which real patriots for over two hundreds years have given their life to defend - by any means other than the ballot box.

There is no greater evil than those that would lock our Nation in the stasis of the politics of past centuries, and not advance toward greater freedom for all of our citizens. Political change has been the very substance of our nations advancement. From a slave holding nation in which women and landless people had no rights, to the nation we see today. Now we need to increase that freedom even further by following the example of other democratic societies and institute a healthcare system that works for all citizens.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When are you guys just going to accept the fact that you got your ass kicked in the last election and don't get to call the shots anymore?

"We the people" have spoken and we no longer want people like you involved in our government

spoken like a true totalitarian

ever heard of the bill of rights?

you are an enemy of the people

Hey dingbat, when you are voted out of office, you no longer have any right to that office. You regard that as totalinarian? The bill of rights says you have rights as a citizen, the citizens removed your rights to the powers of the office you once had. You are now a citizen like the rest of us.

An enemy of the people is someone that would impose the will of a small vocal and vicious minority on the majority. And right now, that looks like people like yourself.
The Constitution was designed to protect the minority from the majority. And, the losing party of an election is still involved in government. Any desire for no involvement IS, by definition, a totalitarian desire.

Last edited:

Hey dingbat, when you are voted out of office, you no longer have any right to that office. You regard that as totalinarian? The bill of rights says you have rights as a citizen, the citizens removed your rights to the powers of the office you once had. You are now a citizen like the rest of us.

An enemy of the people is someone that would impose the will of a small vocal and vicious minority on the majority. And right now, that looks like people like yourself.
The Constitution was designed to protect the minority from the majority. And, the losing party of an election is still involved in government. Any desire for no involvement IS, by definition, a totalitarian desire.

Totalitarian, Hamiltonian, same same, Statist, same same.

"Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars. Having bonded with his twin teleprompters, the president would be detailed for ceremonial speech-making."

The OP suggests a "bloodless coup" suggesting s/he has never raised their hand and sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. There is no greater foe, no greater threat, no evil greater than those who advocate political change in our democratic republic - a republic which real patriots for over two hundreds years have given their life to defend - by any means other than the ballot box.

There is no greater evil than those that would lock our Nation in the stasis of the politics of past centuries, and not advance toward greater freedom for all of our citizens. Political change has been the very substance of our nations advancement. From a slave holding nation in which women and landless people had no rights, to the nation we see today. Now we need to increase that freedom even further by following the example of other democratic societies and institute a healthcare system that works for all citizens.

Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead. LOL. You are in a mine field. Put down the bottle, sober up! Health care needs to be made affordable, Trim the fat!

Freedom is Your Own worst enemy, not understanding the responsibility that accompanies it. Structured Liberty, Government by Consent.

The USA is a constitutional republic.

You really are a pain in the ass; I'd bet you are as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl at a party. That said, what you state is an open question. The founders were suspicious of democracy, many feared the mob (given the behavior of many on the right - carrying guns to political events, I understand their concern).
However, over years we have become a more democratic republic. Of course we are Constitutional, but the Constitution did not require universal sufferage. Many states had rules preventing some of their constituents the right to vote, women could not vote until the 20th Century, and even today a large number of Americans have been denied the right to vote by partisan efforts.
Those of us who believe universal sufferage is vital call our nation a democratic republic; those who insist we call ourselves a constitutional republic continue to fear the 'mob'. Such fear is why some (you?) quibble and why the Glen Becks of the world go after ACORN and other agencies or groups who support expandiing the rolls of voters. Of course there is the other reason too, same disease, different name, it's called racism.

An honest comparison of Bush&Co v. Obama&Co puts the former in the class of "totalitarian" ("I'm the decider!"). Quibble with that.
And, btw, no where in the Constitution is there reference to political parties, as suggested by Si modo.

Last edited:

An honest comparison of Bush&Co v. Obama&Co puts the former in the class of "totalitarian" ("I'm the decider!"). Quibble with that.
Why would I? It's your point, not mine.

Unthinkable? Then think up an alternative, non-violent solution to the Obama problem. Just don't shrug and say, "We can always worry about that later."

Now, the answer to that is easy. It is called the 2012 elections and at that time America can decide if President Obama is worthy of serving another four years. Until then we have decided and we will do the best we can.

Immie

The USA is a constitutional republic.

You really are a pain in the ass; I'd bet you are as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl at a party. ....
I realize that being corrected on our fundamental form of government is likely painful to you. However, that does nothing to change the fact that we are a constitutional republic and not a democratic republic.

Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead. LOL. You are in a mine field. Put down the bottle, sober up! Health care needs to be made affordable, Trim the fat!

Freedom is Your Own worst enemy, not understanding the responsibility that accompanies it. Structured Liberty, Government by Consent.

I agree with the conclusion, too bad you didn't understand my point. I stated (clearly, I thought) that the OP was suggesting political change outside of the rule of law - isn't that what a coup is? And that is the evil of which I refer.

1). He failed to produce his Original Birth Certificate.

Bullshit, he provided adequate legal verification of his place of birth, with witnesses and supporting press documentation, to satisfy the law. No unconstitutionality there.

2). He confiscated Private Property without Due Process.

His confiscation of said property was covered under eminent domain. If the investors in the corporation would like to press civil suit against the US government, they have every right to. Of course, since the Supreme Court has already ruled on Eminent Domain several times in the history of our nation, I doubt they'll get anywhere. They can try though. Still nothing unconstitutional here.

Oh, and also, I haven't seen any of the major shareholders of said corporations complaining, have you?

So he's imprisoned people who politically disagree with him? I'd LOVE to see examples of that. Or perhaps he's threatened to imprison someone simply because they disagreed with him?

4). He fails at protecting the Constitution and the People from All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

Someone has invaded the United States??? Wow, I must have pulled a Rip Van Winkle and slept for a couple of decades...

5). He fill High Level Government Positions with People that are degenerate and unqualified, whom otherwise could not legally pass a background check to even be able to deliver the Fucking Mail Jackass.

Fuck You.

ROFL. Not one single example of unconstitutionality.

And still more childish name-calling and expletives. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Remember when they had the Republican convention in New York and more than a thousand people were illegaly jailed? Isn't that funny? They were jailed and denied their right to "free speech". Only the Republicans weren't complaining then? Why not? Can someone explain that to me? Please?

USATODAY.com - Protesters challenge NYC arrests

1). He failed to produce his Original Birth Certificate.

Bullshit, he provided adequate legal verification of his place of birth, with witnesses and supporting press documentation, to satisfy the law. No unconstitutionality there.

His confiscation of said property was covered under eminent domain. If the investors in the corporation would like to press civil suit against the US government, they have every right to. Of course, since the Supreme Court has already ruled on Eminent Domain several times in the history of our nation, I doubt they'll get anywhere. They can try though. Still nothing unconstitutional here.

Oh, and also, I haven't seen any of the major shareholders of said corporations complaining, have you?

So he's imprisoned people who politically disagree with him? I'd LOVE to see examples of that. Or perhaps he's threatened to imprison someone simply because they disagreed with him?

Someone has invaded the United States??? Wow, I must have pulled a Rip Van Winkle and slept for a couple of decades...

5). He fill High Level Government Positions with People that are degenerate and unqualified, whom otherwise could not legally pass a background check to even be able to deliver the Fucking Mail Jackass.

Fuck You.

ROFL. Not one single example of unconstitutionality.

And still more childish name-calling and expletives. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Remember when they had the Republican convention in New York and more than a thousand people were illegaly jailed? Isn't that funny? They were jailed and denied their right to "free speech". Only the Republicans weren't complaining then? Why not? Can someone explain that to me? Please?

USATODAY.com - Protesters challenge NYC arrests

"Only the Republicans weren't complaining then? Why not? Can someone explain that to me? Please?'
HYPOCRISY.

And people are claiming in a thread today that Gore Vidal is a loon for saying that there is an element that feels this way.

When are you guys just going to accept the fact that you got your ass kicked in the last election and don't get to call the shots anymore?

"We the people" have spoken and we no longer want people like you involved in our government

You come in supporting a military coup and call someone else a totalitarian? That takes chutzpah.

This is priceless.

A right-winger states that actions by the President were specifically unconstitutional, and when I ask what part of the Constitution Mr Obama specifically disobeyed, I get a long string of rhetorical talking points that have nothing to do with constitutionality.

I'll ask again, name a specific case where Mr Obama has exhibited unconstitutional behavior?

Pretty ironic, since they blindly support a leader who trampled the law at every turn and called the Constitution "a Goddamned piece of paper".

You come in supporting a military coup and call someone else a totalitarian? That takes chutzpah.
[Emphasis added]

Liar.

Here are his only posts in this thread:

And for you, please feel free to point out the part of the Bill of Rights that Mr Obama has specifically violated. Again please be specific.
youre a dumb fucker that cant read.
[Emphasis added]

Last edited:
He's calling Fatality an "enemy of the people" for opposing the call for a military coup that's in the article in the OP. Yeah, that's pretty damn supportive of the idea of coup.

[Emphasis added]

Liar.

Here are his only posts in this thread:

And for you, please feel free to point out the part of the Bill of Rights that Mr Obama has specifically violated. Again please be specific.
youre a dumb fucker that cant read.
[Emphasis added]

He's calling Fatality an "enemy of the people" for opposing the call for a military coup that's in the article in the OP. Yeah, that's pretty damn supportive of the idea of coup.
Put your bong aside. Read; pay attention; comprehend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back