News Corp - perfect example of how a corporation would run a country.

R

rdean

I've heard many right wingers say America needs to be run more like a corporation or we need to give more power to corporations to leave them "free to make jobs".

Ignore the fact that American corporations are making the most profits in their entire history. Ignore the fact that they sit on trillions in capital because there is no demand since millions of American jobs have been outsourced to China from 2001 to 2008.

You look at News Corp in Great Britain and you see what a corporation running a country is like. Hacked cell phones. Bribery. Scandal.

I'm pretty sure the right wing doesn't have this in mind when they fantasize about how ultra capitalist and wonderful if only corporations were in charge. Well, they almost are. And if the right has it's way, they will be. Careful what you wish for. You might get it.:eusa_pray:

I've heard many right wingers say America needs to be run more like a corporation or we need to give more power to corporations to leave them "free to make jobs".

Ignore the fact that American corporations are making the most profits in their entire history. Ignore the fact that they sit on trillions in capital because there is no demand since millions of American jobs have been outsourced to China from 2001 to 2008.

You look at News Corp in Great Britain and you see what a corporation running a country is like. Hacked cell phones. Bribery. Scandal.

I'm pretty sure the right wing doesn't have this in mind when they fantasize about how ultra capitalist and wonderful if only corporations were in charge. Well, they almost are. And if the right has it's way, they will be. Careful what you wish for. You might get it.:eusa_pray:
Only 6% of rdingbat's posts are worth the time it takes to read them.

This isn't one of them.

The government is currently running our country.
We can all see how that's working out.

What a dingbat.

The government is currently running our country.
We can all see how that's working out.

What a dingbat.

I think it's a rich blend of our Representatives being bought off by people with big money and then shilling for them on the Hill as opposed to for the people. Those people with big money run the Country.

The current administration is fairly good evidence how a totalitarian would run the country.

Which is precisely why im a limited government conservative. I retain my power. and not others.

The current administration is fairly good evidence how a totalitarian would run the country.

Omg.... Honestly Avy, REALLY? :rolleyes:

big_lebowski_3.jpg

Wingnuts, dude.

You look at News Corp in Great Britain and you see what a corporation running a country is like. Hacked cell phones. Bribery. Scandal.:

Patriot act
Blago's cell phone
Anthony weiner.

hmm sounds an awful lot like government.

This isn't one of them.

And your objection to this one is what?

News Corp did some really vile things..and this while playing kingmaker in England..and surprisingly..THIS COUNTRY.

This is the kind of crap you support.

Privatized government.

You look at News Corp in Great Britain and you see what a corporation running a country is like. Hacked cell phones. Bribery. Scandal.:

Patriot act
Blago's cell phone
Anthony weiner.

hmm sounds an awful lot like government.

haha ... exactly. This is what happens when a corporation like News of the World acts like the government. Government don't like that.

This isn't one of them.

News Corp did some really vile things..and this while playing kingmaker in England..and surprisingly..THIS COUNTRY.

Privatized government.

It's News International, not News Corp, in the UK.

There have been no charges laid against either Rupert or James Murdoch.

And.... he who lives in glass houses, should not throw stones. While the left continue to take money and directions from Soros, you have no moral highground to bitch about the Murdochs.

Idiot.

This isn't one of them.

Privatized government.
Whatever happened to the turd who hacked and eavesdropped on Gingich's & Boehner's cell phone conversation, back in '95?...Oh yeah, he was a big hero to the loony left.

Nice selective outrage, dickweed.

This isn't one of them.

Privatized government.

It's News International, not News Corp, in the UK.

There have been no charges laid against either Rupert or James Murdoch.

And.... he who lives in glass houses, should not throw stones. While the left continue to take money and directions from Soros, you have no moral highground to bitch about the Murdochs.

Idiot.

I don't take money from Soros. I don't take directions from Soros.

Oh, and btw, nothing about Soros exempts the Murdochs from being judged. That is illogical nonsense. The Murdochs guilt or innocence has absolutely nothing to do with George Soros.

This isn't one of them.

Privatized government.
Whatever happened to the turd who hacked and eavesdropped on Gingich's & Boehner's cell phone conversation, back in '95?...Oh yeah, he was a big hero to the loony left.

Nice selective outrage, dickweed.

1995? Really?

Whatever happened to the fellow who eavesdropped on Grant's telegraphs back in 1874?

Forum List

Back