News Corp - perfect example of how a corporation would run a country.

Whatever happened to the turd who hacked and eavesdropped on Gingich's & Boehner's cell phone conversation, back in '95?...Oh yeah, he was a big hero to the loony left.

Nice selective outrage, dickweed.

Private citizens are now News Operations?

Since fucking when?

DICKLESS.
Oh, I almost forgot....

Then a congressweasel -who just happens to have that (D) next to his name- runs to the House floor with the recording and transcript of said illegal eavesdropping, and receives no sanction for aiding and abetting the criminal act.

Sanctimonious party man twirp.

I remember when you used to call people out for playing the "but mom the other kids do it too" card.

Last edited:
Let's see. Greedy corporations that generate untold amounts of profit vs. a country's government that has managed to get itself into a $14 Trillion immediate hole, plus many many more trillions in unfunded liabilities down the road? Gosh, I'm going to have to think about that...

Since fucking when?

DICKLESS.
Oh, I almost forgot....

Then a congressweasel -who just happens to have that (D) next to his name- runs to the House floor with the recording and transcript of said illegal eavesdropping, and receives no sanction for aiding and abetting the criminal act.

I remember when you used to call people out for playing the "but mom the other kids to it too" card.

LOL... Morans vs. "...to it too" card.

Can you name a single fundamental belief of modern mainstream American conservatism that on balance reduces the power of corporations?

Think about regulation (environment, workplace safety, etc.), money in politics, labor unions, trade, taxes...

...tell me all about the conservative beliefs that do NOT favor more power for corporations.

THEN you'll have shown me what was 'retarded' about what I said.

Until then, enjoy your tootsie rolls, Corky.

What "power of coporations"? And do you really think it's just the evil conservatives that prop up business?

GE, GM, et al. seem to have benefitted greatly by the Obama administration...

You mad bro?

So in other words you can't. Then my original statement was absolutely correct.

Oh he mad.....

Oh, I almost forgot....

I remember when you used to call people out for playing the "but mom the other kids to it too" card.

LOL... Morans vs. "...to it too" card.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing out my typing error.

Courtesy of ProPublica:

"The number of people on Scotland Yard's press team who used to work for News International: 10, out of a total 45 staffers

"Amount of email investigators suspect was deleted by a News International executive: according to The Guardian, about half a terabyte's worth, 'equivalent to 500 editions of Encyclopedia Britannica.'

"Number of pages of information about the phone hacking scandal that were sitting in a Scotland Yard evidence room: 11,000. The documents were seized from the home of the private investigator who hacked phones for NotW, Glenn Mulcaire, during the first phone hacking investigation.

"Number of hours the head of Scotland Yard's first phone hacking investigation, John Yates, spent reviewing the documents before deciding they weren't worth looking into: 8

"Number of years before that evidence was thoroughly examined: almost 4

"Number of phone numbers listed in those documents: 5,000 landlines and 4,000 cell phones

"Number of phone hacking victims prosecutors initially identified in 2007: 8

"Estimated number of total phone hacking victims: about 4,000

"The number of phone hacking victims who've been notified so far: 170

"Number of detectives now working on the investigation: 45 "

Should it turn out US affiliates of Murdoch hacked the phones of 911 family members (or Gabby Gifffords), how many USMB conservatives will really care?

Exactly Zero.

The Phone Hacking Scandal By The Numbers - ProPublica

Whatever happened to the turd who hacked and eavesdropped on Gingich's & Boehner's cell phone conversation, back in '95?...Oh yeah, he was a big hero to the loony left.

Nice selective outrage, dickweed.

Since fucking when?

DICKLESS.
Oh, I almost forgot....

You forgot nothing Anarchy boy.

What you forgot is that you don't like the US government..but over and over you keep sticking your "Dystopia or bust" nose into it constantly instead of moving to Belarus.

All you need to know about Gov't. bureaucracy...

** Pythagorean theorem: .................................................... 24 words.
** Lord's prayer:................................................................... 66 words.
** Archimedes' Principle: ................................................... 67 words.
** 10 Commandments: ...................................................... 179 words.
** Gettysburg address: ...................................................... 286 words.
** Declaration of Independence : ....................................1,300 words.
** US Constitution with all 27 Amendments : ................7,818 words.
** US Government regulations on sale of cabbage: ….26,911 words.

SORT OF PUTS THINGS INTO PROPER PERSPECTIVE, DOESN'T IT
Sure. For a seven year old.

The entire gang is really happy that we found something that you understand. Cheers!!!

Since fucking when?

DICKLESS.
Oh, I almost forgot....

What you forgot is that you don't like the US government..but over and over you keep sticking your "Dystopia or bust" nose into it constantly instead of moving to Belarus.
Nice meltdown, Mr. Selective Outrage. :lmao:

Courtesy of ProPublica:

"The number of people on Scotland Yard's press team who used to work for News International: 10, out of a total 45 staffers

"Amount of email investigators suspect was deleted by a News International executive: according to The Guardian, about half a terabyte's worth, 'equivalent to 500 editions of Encyclopedia Britannica.'

"Number of pages of information about the phone hacking scandal that were sitting in a Scotland Yard evidence room: 11,000. The documents were seized from the home of the private investigator who hacked phones for NotW, Glenn Mulcaire, during the first phone hacking investigation.

"Number of hours the head of Scotland Yard's first phone hacking investigation, John Yates, spent reviewing the documents before deciding they weren't worth looking into: 8

"Number of years before that evidence was thoroughly examined: almost 4

"Number of phone numbers listed in those documents: 5,000 landlines and 4,000 cell phones

"Number of phone hacking victims prosecutors initially identified in 2007: 8

"Estimated number of total phone hacking victims: about 4,000

"The number of phone hacking victims who've been notified so far: 170

"Number of detectives now working on the investigation: 45 "

Should it turn out US affiliates of Murdoch hacked the phones of 911 family members (or Gabby Gifffords), how many USMB conservatives will really care?

Exactly Zero.

The Phone Hacking Scandal By The Numbers - ProPublica

Number of functioning brain cells - Zero

Oh, I almost forgot....

Nice meltdown, Mr. Selective Outrage. :lmao:

Oddball..The Night Rider..Fuel Injected Suicide Machine!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xjSH62aP4&feature=related]‪Mad Max Thrashes The Night Rider.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Burn it all down baby!

I've heard many right wingers say America needs to be run more like a corporation or we need to give more power to corporations to leave them "free to make jobs".

Ignore the fact that American corporations are making the most profits in their entire history. Ignore the fact that they sit on trillions in capital because there is no demand since millions of American jobs have been outsourced to China from 2001 to 2008.

You look at News Corp in Great Britain and you see what a corporation running a country is like. Hacked cell phones. Bribery. Scandal.

I'm pretty sure the right wing doesn't have this in mind when they fantasize about how ultra capitalist and wonderful if only corporations were in charge. Well, they almost are. And if the right has it's way, they will be. Careful what you wish for. You might get it.:eusa_pray:

You live in a fantasy world, when people talk to you, you hear what you want to hear.

Nobody says America should be ran more like a corporation. What people do say is the government should be run more like a business. As in having an eye on the bottom line, and not just spending money like it's not even yours.

Which is what our leaders currently do.

You look at News Corp in Great Britain and you see what a corporation running a country is like. Hacked cell phones. Bribery. Scandal.
Sounds a lot like our government today, at it does not matter who is running it. Right wing, Left wing, the Middle. Still Bribery, and scandal at every turn.

I'm pretty sure the right wing doesn't have this in mind when they fantasize about how ultra capitalist and wonderful if only corporations were in charge. Well, they almost are. And if the right has it's way, they will be. Careful what you wish for. You might get it.:eusa_pray:
Again WTF are you talking about idiot. Show me one right winger that openly says they wish the Corporations were in charge. Wanting Government to be ran more efficiently like a Business is not wanting Corporations to control the Government. You are such a fucking idiot. Why am I even wasting time responding to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back