New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

You asked for the definition of reparations not equality you dipshit. Reparations are owed as a result of unequal treatment.

No. They haven't. If you're speaking of welfare programs that exist for everyone those aren't the same as reparations.
No, I didn’t. Grow a brain, then use it to learn to read.

What facts?

As usual the left parades around opinions as facts.
Slavery, segregation, redlining, and the violence that came along with all that didn't occur? I'm making all that history up am I? Is that your next fail white argument?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This only hurts working class folks..has no effect on elite whites.

Its total insanity ….blacks owned white slaves…

America ended slavery before other countries did. Tons of poor white Americans today.

This is nothing more than political grandstanding, the gov knows damn well that whatever the commission says will never be implemented.

Slavery, segregation, redlining, and the violence that came along with all that didn't occur? I'm making all that history up am I? Is that your next fail white argument?

That they occurred isn't in dispute. That I or any others owe anything due to it is in dispute.

That they occurred isn't in dispute. That I or any others owe anything due to it is in dispute.
So even though you acknowledge Black Americans were mistreated by this government you think they deserve nothing? But you're not a racist?

So even though you acknowledge Black Americans were mistreated by this government you think they deserve nothing? But you're not a racist?

Not this government. Previous governments. Legal rectification was given, and the "Great Society" mistake shows that using government to try to "fix" past errors is doomed to failure.

Legal equality has been given, attempts at "fixing' the problem have made the problems worse.

Now handing out cash is supposed to make things better?

LOL, what a fucking dupe you are.

Not this government. Previous governments. Legal rectification was given, and the "Great Society" mistake shows that using government to try to "fix" past errors is doomed to failure.
It was some other American government who did those things?
Legal equality has been given, attempts at "fixing' the problem have made the problems worse.
I'm not talking about fixing some problem you imagine I'm talking about justice as compensation for injustice. The only question is if you agree that what happened to Black Americans through slavery and segregation was an injustice and if so what are they owed because of it?
Now handing out cash is supposed to make things better?
It worked just fine for white people. New Deal policies and subsidized white home ownership built the white American middle class.
LOL, what a fucking dupe you are.
You're just an ignorant and cowardly racist.

It was some other American government who did those things?

I'm not talking about fixing some problem you imagine I'm talking about justice as compensation for injustice. The only question is if you agree that what happened to Black Americans through slavery and segregation was an injustice and if so what are they owed because of it?

It worked just fine for white people. New Deal policies and subsidized white home ownership built the white American middle class.

You're just an ignorant and cowardly racist.

Past laws, past governments. Fixed by later government in the legal framework.

It was an injustice, just like my Irish ancestors having to deal with the British, or my Italian ones either being so poor as to flee here, or one of my ancestors "volunteered" onto a US Navy sailing ship from a merchant vessel.

There was a thriving black upper and middle class before the onset of Johnson's vote buy. Now what's happening?

I am far less racist than you. All you want is a payout.

Past laws, past governments. Fixed by later government in the legal framework.
If you fixed centuries of economic inequality created through the injustices of slavery and segregation why has wealth inequality between Black and white families only grown?
It was an injustice, just like my Irish ancestors having to deal with the British, or my Italian ones either being so poor as to flee here, or one of my ancestors "volunteered" onto a US Navy sailing ship from a merchant vessel.
I don't have any problem supporting reparations for your Irish ancestors due to British mistreatment either.
There was a thriving black upper and middle class before the onset of Johnson's vote buy. Now what's happening?
What happens is that those wealthy blacks still have considerably less wealth than wealthy whites and are so more likely to slip back into the middle class or poverty at any economic downturn or misfortune.
I am far less racist than you. All you want is a payout.
Again, I don't advocate for reparations for myself. You're so racist you can't tell minorities apart from one another.

If you fixed centuries of economic inequality created through the injustices of slavery and segregation why has wealth inequality between Black and white families only grown?

I don't have any problem supporting reparations for your Irish ancestors due to British mistreatment either.

What happens is that those wealthy blacks still have considerably less wealth than wealthy whites and are so more likely to slip back into the middle class or poverty at any economic downturn or misfortune.

Again, I don't advocate for reparations for myself. You're so racist you can't tell minorities apart from one another.

Don't care. People who didn't commit the issues shouldn't be paying for it.
Bullshit.
Don't care
Bullshit.

We know you don't care about the injustices Black Americans endure, that's why you're a deplorable mutant racist. :dunno:

I don't care enough to be forced to spend my own money on it, especially when throwing money at a problem via government action has such a shitty track record.

The playing field is level now, and even tilted in favor of whatever identity is the flavor of the month with SJW idiots like you.

Keep hemming and hawing fail whites. The only thing that's going to prevent it is you maintaining a political presence large enough to oppose it and your ability to do that declines with your cause a low level, Civil War, a bunch of violence, but probably more likely it would cause
Talk about the injustices white slaves endured under blacks. this is an even issue you’re looking at it one way.

Reparations could cause a low level Civil War. Violence. But more than likely even more misery and poverty than we have today.

There is absolutely no excuse for reparations. It would be like me a white man demanding black in North Africa give me $1 million because they enslaved my ancestors.

You know how many single young black men there are in this country addicted to marijuana. Look at how poor this country is today. Because of BLM, because of radical feminism, destroying manhood destroying masculinity. There are more single young black men than single young white men. Wasn’t like that in the 1950s.

We need to bring back the 1950s without segregation. And your side has once and for all got to acknowledge black owned white slaves. Talk about the truth brother.

I don't care enough to be forced to spend my own money on it, especially when throwing money at a problem via government action has such a shitty track record.
Because you're a despicable racist, yes we get it, there is really no need to keep reinforcing that point. We accept that racists like you don't care.
The playing field is level now, and even tilted in favor of whatever identity is the flavor of the month with SJW idiots like you.
The playing field is not level. White families have ten times more wealth on average than black families do. That's besides all the other social advantages. Only someone ignorant of basic math would make this stupid argument.

Forum List

Back