Trump and Presidential Immunity

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
According to some, immunity should prevent Trump from being prosecuted. Trump's lawyers are seeking a judgement in their favor from the Supreme Court, where Gorsuch, Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, and Barrett are seated. This could be a game changer.

---Former President Trump's legal team has filed its written response to Special Counsel Jack Smith's request that the U.S. Supreme Court hear Trump’s immunity claims in the election interference criminal case against him---

MAGA have shit all over and ignored that law, tradition, and rule of America.

SCOTUS will punt it to the Appeals Court for DC, which will rule by the middle of January.

They will opine that he has no immunity, and Trump will appeal within 45 days of that ruling

MAGA have shit all over and ignored that law, tradition, and rule of America.

SCOTUS will punt it to the Appeals Court for DC, which will rule by the middle of January.

They will opine that he has no immunity, and Trump will appeal within 45 days of that ruling
STFU you fuckin' retard.

Go have somebody prepare you a HotPocket because you're not even capable of feeding yourself.

That was before they were bought by Leonard Leo and Harlon Crowe.
It's not all like that. Yes, some damage has been done to judicial integrity.

Significant damage, but not a total obliteration. Things can still be corrected, and to be farnk,

the system was far from perfect to begin with and has gone nothing but downhill for 50 years or more.

Last edited:
It's not all like that. Yes, some damage has been done to judicial integrity.

Significant damage, but not a total obliteration. Things can still be corrected, and to be farnk,

the system was far from perfect to begin with and has gone nothing but downhill for 50 years or more.
Should Thomas recuse from the DC case? His wife was involved.

Giving Trump immunity to shield him from anything he may have done during the Presidency will turn any office holder in the future into a dictator.
Yeah, let's make every president afraid to make bold moves because they'll be skewered for it by the next guy.

Your fucktarded commie ass has no idea what decorum or respect or tradition is.

All you know is lust for power, power you will never have because you're not worthy of it.

If you ever happen to get your way? You'll be killed by masses of good people.

Yeah, let's make every president afraid to make bold moves because they'll be skewered for it by the next guy.

Your fucktarded commie ass has no idea what decorum or respect or tradition is.

All you know is lust for power, power you will never have because you're not worthy of it.
Like your cursing, ad hominem show your decorum?

What's to stop Biden from starting an armed encampment around DC if he loses? Immunity?

Like your cursing, ad hominem show your decorum?

What's to stop Biden from starting an armed encampment around DC if he loses? Immunity?
I ain't holdin' no office or beholding to anyone regarding decorum.

Americans that will put his and all his marionette-string pullers' heads on fucking pikes around the White House, you

stupid shit. Maybe that will serve as a deterrent to not try that kind of chicanery again.

"He" already did something like that for a couple months with the National Guard in early 2021, or did you forget?

Yeah, he didn't do that, his puppetmasters did.

^^^ Typical MAGA stupidity. Your rage and hatred means nothing. And you will comply with the rulings.
That's what you think, but you're kinda stupid. :dunno:

I have beaten people down that would scare you so bad you would poop your pants.

And yeah, they're big and not nice people at all.

There's a reason I beat them down, they deserved it.

The difference between me and you is, I don't capitulate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back