New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

You are trying to spin the fact you lied about what I wanted defined, Simp.

Sux to be you.
I didn't. You asked about what injustices Black Americans should receive reparations for. I told you. And then you tried to claim welfare and reparations are the same thing like a stupid Bingo.

I didn't. You asked about what injustices Black Americans should receive reparations for. I told you. And then you tried to claim welfare and reparations are the same thing like a stupid Bingo.
No stupid, here is what I asked to be defined. I never once asked what injustices black Americans should receive reparations for. You are a liar.

Define economic Justice.

It is another liberal mistake of stupidly taking on guilt.
It’s virtue signaling. That’s what libs do best. There will never be any reparations, just lip service to keep ignorant blacks voting D.

No stupid, here is what I asked to be defined. I never once asked what injustices black Americans should receive reparations for. You are a liar.
And then I told you and you argued it was about treating people equal like some dumb Bingo. 😄

English, do you speak it? :cuckoo:

And feel free to quote these posts you claim happened.
You asked what was economic justice. I explain it was reparations for the injustices they faced and then you claimed economic justice is treating everyone equally, completely ignoring the fact that blacks weren't treated unequally hence the reparations.

Here's the play by play.
Define economic Justice.

Reparations for the wealth stolen from them and their ancestors through slavery, segregation and reclining and compensation for the violence used to maintain those systems of injustice.

Ok, now that we have your dumbassery out of the way, the real definition is the same opportunities as everyone else.

Blacks have that. It’s just some are too busy whining and crying for free shit instead of taking advantage of those opportunities.

ITS ELECTION TIME AND THE DEMOCRAPS HAVE TO GET THEIR BASE FIRED UP.

FOR THE BLACK VOTE: THEY ARE TRYING TO INCREASE CHILD TAX CARE CREDIT TO 3600$ and push REPARATIONS BULLCRAP ,
FOR WHITES : WE ARE GOING TO EXCUSE YOUR STUDENT LOAN

You wont hear any mention about the MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS the Democraps are bringing in to destroy Cities and destroy the culture.

Blacks are street wise and onto the Democrats and their tricks,,,,whites are too brainwashed and naive to smell the bs from Deep State Joe

You asked what was economic justice. I explain it was reparations for the injustices they faced and then you claimed economic justice is treating everyone equally, completely ignoring the fact that blacks weren't treated unequally hence the reparations.

Here's the play by play.
Once again, where did I ask you to list the economic injustices blacks should get reparations for? I simply asked you to provide your definition of "economic injustice".

You really have second grade level reading comprehension skills. I mean, short bus second grade skills, Simp.

Once again, where did I ask you to list the economic injustices blacks should get reparations for? I simply asked you to provide your definition of "economic injustice".
Which I did. You provided your own which I questioned and here you are unable to defend your claim like a little bitch.
You really have second grade level reading comprehension skills. I mean, short bus second grade skills, Simp.
You really are cowardly little bitch.

:dunno:

And worse, like California, when they crunch the numbers they will realize the costs will be astronomical and will then table it because no one wants a $5000k or more one time tax per non black person to pay this off.
Who knows. New Yorkers love to pay high taxes. They'd probably not even notice.

This only hurts working class folks..has no effect on elite whites.

Its total insanity ….blacks owned white slaves…

America ended slavery before other countries did. Tons of poor white Americans today.
The impact of slavery reparations on Black and White individuals is a subject of debate and can vary depending on the specific design and implementation of any reparations program. Here are some key points:

Impact on Black Individuals:
1. Addressing Wealth Disparities: Proponents argue that reparations can help address the racial wealth gap that exists between Black and White individuals. By providing financial resources and opportunities, reparations could potentially empower Black individuals economically and contribute to greater financial stability.
2. Recognition and Healing: Reparations can be seen as a step towards recognizing the historical injustices endured by Black individuals and their descendants. It may foster a sense of acknowledgment, healing, and reconciliation.

Impact on White Individuals:
1. Financial Implications: The implementation of reparations may involve financial costs, potentially impacting government budgets or requiring redistribution of resources. This could have economic implications for all individuals, including White individuals.
2. Perceived Inequity: Some critics argue that reparations may be perceived as unfair or divisive by White individuals who do not have a direct connection to the historical injustices of slavery. Concerns about the practicality, feasibility, and fairness of reparations can arise.

Public opinion on reparations varies among different racial and ethnic groups. Surveys have shown differences in support for reparations, with higher levels of support among Black individuals compared to White individuals.

==>Slavery reparations, oh boy, the gift that keeps on giving. It's almost comical how something meant to address racism has actually become a blatant reflection of it. I mean, seriously?

==>Paying certain individuals based solely on their skin color? Talk about reverse discrimination! It's like saying "Hey, you were born with a certain ancestry, so here's some cold hard cash for your troubles." But what about all those who suffered other forms of oppression throughout history? Don't they deserve reparations too? Oh no, let's just focus on one group because that makes total sense.

==>So congratulations, America! You've managed to turn a noble idea into yet another divisive and racist mess.
:)

I don't think it's going to pass this time. I think as your demographics change these calls will get more frequent until it eventually does pass because we'll have replaced enough of your fail whites to override your objections.
Demographics are changing to a Latino plurality. Guess what, Latinos have no use for blacks. They have no guilt for you to try to play upon.

America is going to pay for what has been done. You have 2 options:

1. Monetary reparations to blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Chinese and for women.

2. Face a national judgement from God. After alll, the right claims this is a christian nation.

And option 2, is going to cost far more than the reparations.
You don't speak for god. But based upon the real world, god seems to be punishing blacks far more than whites.

Forum List

Back