New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

You are responsible for fixing the damage caused by your ancestors.
no i am not.....my ancestors didnt cause anyone any problems......they were not treated very well either when they got here....
Yes you are. We want the same 8 handouts whites got, and that includes your ancestors.

All Black descendants who were affected by slavery died out over 50 years ago. Continuing to whine about slavery victim-hood is a bad message for your Black youth.
Keep hemming and hawing fail whites. The only thing that's going to prevent it is you maintaining a political presence large enough to oppose it and your ability to do that declines with your demographics.

I would go that far

Since black radicals demand compensation for slavery I think they have it backwards

Without the white slavers practically no black people would be in America today causing headaches for white Americans who never owned slaves

This would be a far happier country without all the racial turmoil that the presence of blacks create
Whites who didn't own slaves practiced Jim Crow and today practice modern racism.

We want the same 8 handouts whites have been given.

Whites created the racial turmoil,

It's a debt owed. Once again, and pay attention.

In 1980 the Sioux Nation was awarded 105 million for things that began 100 years earlier.

United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians :: 448 U.S. 371 (1980) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center,United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians, 448 U.S. 371 (1980)

Furthermore its time you guys stopped lying to yourself about how its money only for the past. A study was finished by CITI in 2020 that showed that blacks had been shorted 16 trillion in the first 20 years of THIS century because of continuing white racism.

You guys need to drop the we won't be guilty for things we aren't doing because whites are still doing it. Hochul was correct in forming a commission to research the possibility of reparations by the State of New York. You guys talk a lot and you all have opinions but not one of you have done any research to argue against the validity of reparations. What you believe is not good enough. People believe in Santa Claus, but research shows there is no Santa.

Study after study shows that continuing white racism is killing this country financially.

Yet we read the same silly mess from you guys anytime something is proposed to fix the problem

Whites have been given handouts from the government on at least 8 occasions and those programs were funded including tax dollars people of color put in the pot and could not get. And the PPP was number 9.

We have a deficit we would not have if it was not for white racism. Think about that real deep before one of you sounds off with the standard ignorance. Because when racism creates people who are on government assistance instead of paying a fair wage, that's lost revenue.
Were you a slave? No?

You get nothing!

Keep hemming and hawing fail whites. The only thing that's going to prevent it is you maintaining a political presence large enough to oppose it and your ability to do that declines with your demographics.
STFU, Gimme free money clown.

Didn't you just move here from Jamaica?

Yes you are. We want the same 8 handouts whites got, and that includes your ancestors.

my ancestors didnt get any handouts.....when they got here years after slavery they were spit upon and treated like shit....like i said before.....my grandmothers 2 brothers were so dark they hung out with the blacks because they were accepted there.....handouts my ass...

It didn't stop when slavery ended and I was born during Jim Crow.

We want the same 8 handouts whites have got.

Then get Dimwingers to write you a check out of their account. They gave us Jim Crow laws.

You get squat from me, freeloader. :dance: :dance: :dance:

STFU, Gimme free money clown.

Didn't you just move here from Jamaica?
Are you asking me for free money because you're shit out of luck. If you're trying to argue that I'm asking for free money then you're ignorant, as usual. My family did come to this country in 80s. We're not entitled to American reparations and I haven't suggested that we are. I do argue Black American families like IM2 are and I'll support them politically to see that debt fulfilled. Try to stop us as we demographically replace you. 😄

Unfortunately, many non thinking blacks like IQ2 and Curried Goatfucker will buy into it, only to be disappointed yet again.
The only non thinking people are whites like you.

Until we get the same handouts whites have got the fight will continue.

You have been getting free money for decades, Dumbass.

Get a job.
No, I actually worked starting at age 9 slinging newspapers for the KC Call.

Whites are the ones who have gotten free money for most of the past 2.5 centuries.

The only non thinking people are whites like you.

Until we get the same handouts whites have got the fight will continue.
Your Dimwinger Plantaton owners are playing you again, Simp.

They form a commission, you get a chub, once the election is over the commission goes away, and you are left with nothing but a chub in your hand.

Whites who didn't own slaves practiced Jim Crow and today practice modern racism.

We want the same 8 handouts whites have been given.

Whites created the racial turmoil,
I missed the Jim Crow era

And so did the majority of Americans alive today

But as blacks often point out, the original sin was slavery, and its too late for you to move the goal posts now

Last edited:
Good

Those dumb Moon Bats that voted for her can enjoy having their money taken away and given to the goddamn Negroes. Serves them right for voting for the demented asshole.

Like they say, a fool and his money will soon be parted.

Forum List

Back