New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

Neegroids have gotten their reparations. They get free section 8, free medical. In fact a huge part of their population gets free housing, food and healthcare in the prisons.

Without slavery blacks would be herding goats in africa
Nah. There were cities and universities in Africa. But without slavery, whites would have nothing.

Neegroids have gotten their reparations. They get free section 8, free medical. In fact a huge part of their population gets free housing, food and healthcare in the prisons.
Incorrect. We want the same 8 handouts white got.

The definition of racism is a belief in the superiority or inferiority of another human based on race. You think whites are superior, therefore you are a racist. Caring about skin color is not what racism is.

Or seeing everything through the lens of race, which you do.

And I'm sure you are one of those black supremacist types, or at least are pretending to be one.

Sorry, But I believe in judging people because of their actions and words, not because of intrinsic qualities.
And thats what I’m doing every time a black race hustler brings up slavery and sticks his hand out for reparations

The definition of racism is a belief in the superiority or inferiority of another human based on race. You think whites are superior, therefore you are a racist. Caring about skin color is not what racism is.
Please link us up to any post by me saying one race is superior to another. You can't because there are no such posts by me.

You are just a POS liar and a pathetic racist.

I support reparations for ALL BLACKS.
Of course you do you greedy little asshole.

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

You can always count on a Negro to think he is entitled to get some of that White Man's money. Most of the time he will steal it but if he he can find a stupid White Guilt puke in government to give to him then that is fine also.

And thats what I’m doing every time a black race hustler brings up slavery and sticks his hand out for reparations
Sure you are. That's why support for reparations increases the younger the whites get. 😄

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Then don't fall into their games by making race the reason they are doing it.

Assholes are Assholes, it crosses all racial, ethnic, sexual, gender, whatever boundaries.

Or seeing everything through the lens of race, which you do.

And I'm sure you are one of those black supremacist types, or at least are pretending to be one.
You're wrong. This thread is about reparations so I won't be talking about baseball. And since you don't say ---- to whites who make everything about blacks, you have nothing to say that I will listen to.

Nah. There were cities and universities in Africa. But without slavery, whites would have nothing.
Yeah sure

To hear them tell it every black person is descended from royalty

Sure you are. That's why support for reparations increases the younger the whites get. 😄

because they don't understand the bill they will be handed due to it.

Like most younger people, they aren't wise enough to figure out they are being duped by grifters like you.

because they don't understand the bill they will be handed due to it.

Like most younger people, they aren't wise enough to figure out they are being duped by grifters like you.
No. They're just embarrassed by their bigot white parents and grandparents.

Forum List

Back