New York City mayor Eric Adams (D) is buying immigrants one-way tickets to leave the city

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Despite what it says on the Statue of Liberty, and despite Adams' own declaration that NYC is a sanctuary city, the xenophobic, racist mayor is pushing immigrants out as fast as he can.

New York City has taken in just 130,000 immigrants since 2022, a tiny fraction of the number Texas has taken, and already, New York's racist mayor is kicking them out.

I know Governor Abbott is loading many, many more buses even as we speak. LOL

I'd like to see them out of the country myself but if they have to stay in the US, send them to DC. That's where Biden created this problem. Make the freakin West Lawn look like Woodstock. MAGA

All the "sanctuary" cities are legitimate places for massive influxes of illegals. It's what they want, despite racist pussies like Eric Adams whining.

New York is the closest state you have in spirit to Ontario. Of course they talk from both sides of their mouth. At least he is honest enough to tell the country "we can't handle this"

Despite what it says on the Statue of Liberty, and despite Adams' own declaration that NYC is a sanctuary city, the xenophobic, racist mayor is pushing immigrants out as fast as he can.

New York City has taken in just 130,000 immigrants since 2022, a tiny fraction of the number Texas has taken, and already, New York's racist mayor is kicking them out.

Sounds like human trafficking!

They all need to go to Texas where they belong.

New York is the closest state you have in spirit to Ontario. Of course they talk from both sides of their mouth. At least he is honest enough to tell the country "we can't handle this"
But when he says "we can't handle this", he reminds me of a mother who didn't see the irony of calling her boy a son of a bitch. The man is obviously a dope whose color is trending. MAGA

Forum List

Back