New York City going to let illegals vote

So someone who pays local taxes and is a legal resident of a country should not be able to have any voice in the place he lives, works and his kids go to school?

Can you explain why you consider that stupid?
So you fuckers now import voters to win?

Let me guess you think it's fair to hire a mark at work for your company softball team?

So you fuckers now import voters to win?

Let me guess you think it's fair to hire a mark at work for your company softball team?
Someone who considers any immigrant by definition illegal apparently should not be talking about this.

The Constitution says nothing about political parties. We ended up with two major ones. The Democratic Party was usurped and is not under global control. The Republican Party has many in the same camp. But they will keep talking about Democracy and the Constitution. Voters were those who were responsible. Even if some were not the best of character. But a weaker federal government was a check and balance to that. That all changed in 1913.

If they tended to vote Repub you'd have this law banished...lol.Can see right through you
Not at all. Do it in Georgia and Missippi or wherever for all I care. I'm just wondering why it is a stupid idea to let a legal resident vote for his school board, his DA, or his alderman. People that have a direct impact on their lives. I understand why it could be considered dishonest on a federal level. But locally I really don't see an issue.

So someone who pays local taxes and is a legal resident of a country should not be able to have any voice in the place he lives, works and his kids go to school?

Can you explain why you consider that stupid?
/----/It's the liberal process, first local elections, then state, then national.

It's legal, legal, legal non citizens that have been invited by the United States to come here and become citizens...from what I gather, in local elections only?? Is that correct???

Forum List

Back