Got Smugglers to Pay Off? Illegals in New York City Resorting to Burglarizing Residents

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is what Biden and the Democrats have wrought.

And it's happening elsewhere across America as well as NYC.

Deplorable.

In New York City, more specifically Long Island, officials are seeing an uptick in many of those illegal immigrants resorting to theft. Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman says there has been a sharp uptick in both residential and commercial burglaries by illegals, who must pay back the Mexican drug cartels who smuggled them into the country. Stiffing those cartels can mean not just physical harm or death to the immigrants themselves but also their families in their home countries. Blakeman stated

“They’ve come here owing the cartels a great deal of money to transport them over the border, and if they don’t pay that money, I’ve been told that their families would be seriously harmed if not killed in their native country. Therefore they need quick money and they need to get it fast so they’re engaging in all kinds of crimes — burglary, shoplifting.”

The gang in New York, three of them illegals, coming here during Joe Biden's presidency, and a fourth who was born in the U.S. but spent most of his life in Colombia, was arrested last year and charged with burglarizing approximately 20 to 30 homes on Long Island, in a largely Indian American community. The group was doing its homework, following residents home and casing their properties before burglarizing their homes. In Washington, D.C., groups of illegal immigrants have been operating a burglary ring in the city's affluent Asian community.

Deplorable.

In New York City, more specifically Long Island, officials are seeing an uptick in many of those illegal immigrants resorting to theft. Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman says there has been a sharp uptick in both residential and commercial burglaries by illegals, who must pay back the Mexican drug cartels who smuggled them into the country. Stiffing those cartels can mean not just physical harm or death to the immigrants themselves but also their families in their home countries. Blakeman stated
The gang in New York, three of them illegals, coming here during Joe Biden's presidency, and a fourth who was born in the U.S. but spent most of his life in Colombia, was arrested last year and charged with burglarizing approximately 20 to 30 homes on Long Island, in a largely Indian American community. The group was doing its homework, following residents home and casing their properties before burglarizing their homes. In Washington, D.C., groups of illegal immigrants have been operating a burglary ring in the city's affluent Asian community.

I told you guys this was going to happen. I just hope it happens to the Joe Biden voters who had open arms for these diseased illegals and their anchor babies.

I doubt illegals once they're safely ensconced in the US of A ever feel the need to pay back their coyotes more than student loan borrowers ever intended to pay back their student loans.

I doubt illegals once they're safely ensconced in the US of A ever feel the need to pay back their coyotes more than student loan borrowers ever intended to pay back their student loans.

If they had anyone they left behind down there, the coyote will torture them to death if they don’t pay up. The brown savage actually cuts off heads and then puts them on fence posts as reminders,

I told you guys this was going to happen. I just hope it happens to the Joe Biden voters who had open arms for these diseased illegals and their anchor babies.
It begs, pleads, the question. Is there anyone so stupid, ignorant, so bereft of thought process that they did NOT know this was going to happen?

This is the kind of climate that breeds fury against that foisted these conditions upon us. Then, watch them, they will compound their slobbering, drooling incompetence by prohibiting us from defending ourselves against the very criminals they have forced upon us.
There are tens of thousands of these criminals here with more arriving every day.

The coyotes are part of organized gangs, believe me, they better pay them what they owe, or else.

This is exactly what this stolen Biden/Obama Administration wants for America!

Everything is going according to these traitors plans! YAY:mad-61:

Burn in hell traitors !!!

While living in Manassas(had to drop Man because of the gender identity) so now it is called Assas Va, the street behind where i lived was full of illegals, that Terry McAweful allowed to sanctuary in our state. One night, a whole apartment unit went up in flames because those living there didnt pay their protection money to the MS-13.

~~~~~~
Then there's the families they left behind to pay the piper.

It begs, pleads, the question. Is there anyone so stupid, ignorant, so bereft of thought process that they did NOT know this was going to happen?

This is the kind of climate that breeds fury against that foisted these conditions upon us. Then, watch them, they will compound their slobbering, drooling incompetence by prohibiting us from defending ourselves against the very criminals they have forced upon us.
There are tens of thousands of these criminals here with more arriving every day.
Bidenet.png<------------Yes there are people so stupid to not know this was going to happen....

Then a few examples will be gutted and hanged upside down from a bridge or overpass.

You have no idea how bad this is going to get. These little robberies is just the beginning. There's big money in kidnapping and selling pretty girls to a slaver someplace.

The cartels will get their message across. Obey or...
In a horrifying show of brutality, gunmen barged into a bar in central Mexico early Wednesday and tossed five human heads on the dance floor, after covering patrons with their weapons, officials said.
Heavily armed men fired their guns in the air as they entered the bar in Uruapan in the central state of Michoacan, said Magdalena Guzman, spokeswoman for the state prosecutor’s office. The gunmen ordered patrons to the ground before tossing the heads.

Hopefully the violence, the robberies, the crimes, these people will bring, will all be perpetrated against people who voted for, and continue to support Biden.

Deplorable.

Like Obama stated, don't underestimate how bad Joe can fu#k things up. Trump 2024!

Forum List

Back