New York City going to let illegals vote

Not at all. Do it in Georgia and Missippi or wherever for all I care. I'm just wondering why it is a stupid idea to let a legal resident vote for his school board, his DA, or his alderman. People that have a direct impact on their lives. I understand why it could be considered dishonest on a federal level. But locally I really don't see an issue.
Lol...It starts small to get installed. Then it spreads like a cancer through the shit holes. Then the shit holes spread it around suburban shit holes. Then natonalized

That's how it works. Same with queers. Accept it lil by lil. Now we have 2 generations of males so effeminate, weak and brainwashed queer faggot assed bitches

/----/It's the liberal process, first local elections, then state, then national.
It's the conservative process. First claim liberals cheat, when you can't justify that in court persists it happened anyway. Then say that because you lost your trust in the election system voting has to become more difficult. Then actually legislate that.

One of these processes is actually more than a hypothesis. Care to guess which?

Lol...It starts small to get installed. Then it spreads like a cancer through the shit holes. Then the shit holes spread it around suburban shit holes. Then natonalized

That's how it works. Same with queers. Accept it lil by lil. Now we have 2 generations of males so effeminate, weak and brainwashed queer faggot assed bitches
effeminate, weak and brainwashed queer faggot assed bitches
Do you think you present strength by your little rant here? From where I sit you just show that you never outgrew puberty

It's the conservative process. First claim liberals cheat, when you can't justify that in court persists it happened anyway. Then say that because you lost your trust in the election system voting has to become more difficult. Then actually legislate that.

One of these processes is actually more than a hypothesis. Care to guess which?
Fool us once ..

Once again fags and gay marriage was taboo, now normal

When they came out with seat belt laws, they said cops wouldn't pull you over, now nornal

I remember when they built the Illinois tool road they said it would be free once paid off.

It's legal, legal, legal non citizens that have been invited by the United States to come here and become citizens...from what I gather, in local elections only?? Is that correct???
Justification for cheating?

Do you think you present strength by your little rant here? From where I sit you just show that you never outgrew puberty
Social justice succeeded. Not building foundation with it as more agendas must be started and paid attention to means that is will be temporary when the real level of living keeps declining as the government cannot keep up to offset those losses with resources to make it look everything is rosy.

Yup baby steps that's how these liberals operate. Make something not normal to normal.

It's California circa 1980s again.

California used to be a hardcore republican state until like 1989 I think when they let a bunch of illegals in, then gave them voting rights and California turned blue and stayed that way ever since.

Democrats are flooding in illegals and letting them vote so they can stack the deck. It's why Biden opened the borders up last year and instead of closing the border he just bought time to let them keep coming in by saying "well we're investigating the border".

And sadly not enough Americans will know this is going on because msm won't report on it.

This, this is how democrats are prepping for the next election.

Federal law states that it is unlawful for a noncitizen to vote in federal elections and establishes the punishment of a fine, one year in prison, or both for violation of the law. The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 states the following:

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless—
(1) the election is held partly for some other purpose;(2) aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and(3) voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices.
(b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.[4]
The law includes the following exceptions:

(c) Subsection (a) does not apply to an alien if—
(1) each natural parent of the alien (or, in the case of an adopted alien, each adoptive parent of the alien) is or was a citizen (whether by birth or naturalization);(2) the alien permanently resided in the United States prior to attaining the age of 16; and(3) the alien reasonably believed at the time of voting in violation of such subsection that he or she was a citizen of the United States.[1][4]
Federal law also states that noncitizens who violate the law are inadmissible (ineligible to receive visas and ineligible to be admitted to the U.S.) and deportable.

Nope, its NOT legal, its VOTER FRAUD.

Nope, it is not. Already something like a dozen municipalities allow it to happen around the country.

There is nothing in the Fed Constitution that would not allow it.

Nope, it is not. Already something like a dozen municipalities allow it to happen around the country.

There is nothing in the Fed Constitution that would not allow it.
And liberals grand plan...baby steps make something not normal...

Common place...normal

And liberals grand plan...baby steps make something not normal...

Common place...normal

Sorry, I do not spend my life in a CT stupor, so I am not really following you here.

If a municipality agrees to let non-citizens, legal residents vote I am not going to lose sleep over it. I would not vote for it myself, but it is their right to do so since it is not against the laws of our land.

I do admit there is a certain logic to it, the whole "No taxation without representation" thing that was once a big issue for the folks in this country.

Sorry, I do not spend my life in a CT stupor, so I am not really following you here.

If a municipality agrees to let non-citizens, legal residents vote I am not going to lose sleep over it. I would not vote for it myself, but it is their right to do so since it is not against the laws of our land.

I do admit there is a certain logic to it, the whole "No taxation without representation" thing that was once a big issue for the folks in this country.
Of course you won't lose any sleep over it you fucking cheater because they vote your way

Forum List

Back