New York City Democratic Primary Results

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
Looks like Bill de Blasio will be the next mayor of New York.

Scott Stringer will be the next Comptroller, and there will be a run-off for Public Advocate between Letitcia James and Daniel Squadron.

Both of the national jokes running lost, with Anthony of Weiner fame getting less than 5% of the vote and ended up being chased throughout McDonalds by the woman he sexted and a few camera crews. (The videos are online, look them up.)

This are essentially the results I was hoping for. If Tish James wins the run-off, my friends in New York will be 3-0 this year.

Looks like Bill de Blasio will be the next mayor of New York.

Scott Stringer will be the next Comptroller, and there will be a run-off for Public Advocate between Letitcia James and Daniel Squadron.

Both of the national jokes running lost, with Anthony of Weiner fame getting less than 5% of the vote and ended up being chased throughout McDonalds by the woman he sexted and a few camera crews. (The videos are online, look them up.)

This are essentially the results I was hoping for. If Tish James wins the run-off, my friends in New York will be 3-0 this year.

Those were both my choices. de Blasio and Stringer.

I wasbtrying to think of a good weiner joke but I think I have used them all. hope that guy.is better than that sociopath that is.in there now

What are going to be the big three issues in New York elections in the upcoming mid-terms?

I don't keep up much with NY and NYC local politics much any more.

Forum List

Back