New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Well, here we are, all sitting back in our chairs arm-chair quarterbacking this incident. The police have interviewed Zimmerman. In a shooting incident, if there was a crime committed by Zimmerman, don't you think they would have arrested him by now? If not, what would be the motivation to not arrest him? I think it was a tragic incident but piling on isn't going to do any good. This guy is being tried by the court of public opinion and that isn't a good thing.

Well, here we are, all sitting back in our chairs arm-chair quarterbacking this incident. The police have interviewed Zimmerman. In a shooting incident, if there was a crime committed by Zimmerman, don't you think they would have arrested him by now? If not, what would be the motivation to not arrest him? I think it was a tragic incident but piling on isn't going to do any good. This guy is being tried by the court of public opinion and that isn't a good thing.

And it has been racially commented on by our President for political purposes before it has its due reflection in the American process.

Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...

NEVER ever show a gun without being ready to pull the trigger.

At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help. Witnesses and physical evidence corroborate this to the satisfaction of several layers of investigative authority and State Attorney scrutiny.

So confident in the preponderance of evidence all parties said "Come on down and have a look...we will even recuse ourselves from our office while you do it"

This is all going to end in embarrassment to the race baiters here, Al Sharpton and his lynch mob in Sanford, and the main stream media.

How many times is that racist piece of crap Al Sharpton going to get on the wrong side of a case? When will the black community see him for the destructive force he is?

Probably never. He looks like them so they will ignore all common sense and reason.

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help. Witnesses and physical evidence corroborate this to the satisfaction of several layers of investigative authority and State Attorney scrutiny.

So confident in the preponderance of evidence all parties said "Come on down and have a look...we will even recuse ourselves from our office while you do it"

This is all going to end in embarrassment to the race baiters here, Al Sharpton and his lynch mob in Sanford, and the main stream media.

How many times is that racist piece of crap Al Sharpton going to get on the wrong side of a case? When will the black community see him for the destructive force he is?

Probably never. He looks like them so they will ignore all common sense and reason.

No its going to end in Justice Department Civil Rights Section finding issue after the Grand Jury finds none.

Watch.

Especially if you concider that a special prosecutor and the FBI are in on the investigation and still Zimmerman is free. I'm betting, and this is only my opinion, that they are trying to figure out the best way to announce to the lynch mob that Zimmerman is completely innocent.

I smell another Rose Garden Beer Summit in the near future.

Especially if you concider that a special prosecutor and the FBI are in on the investigation and still Zimmerman is free. I'm betting, and this is only my opinion, that they are trying to figure out the best way to announce to the lynch mob that Zimmerman is completely innocent.

They have advised the Administration already. Know this. Why he spoke in such personal racial terms all the sudden after he said he wouldn't comment.

They know their angle.

Civil Rights trial irrespective of Grand Jury Finding.

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help.

Look at a map of where Zimmerman called police and where the shooting took place.

The call to the girlfriend seems to indicate Martin was nervous about being followed by this man. IF Martin hit Zimmerman, who's to say Martin wasn't in fear of bodily harm and used force in self-defense?

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

funny, I've been arguing that Zimmerman was most likely in a fight with the young man, and I got info from the media before this idiot rant of yours that led me to the conclusion that the young man was beating Zimmerman's ass.

maybe reading and comprehension are not your string suit(s)?

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help.

Look at a map of where Zimmerman called police and where the shooting took place.

The call to the girlfriend seems to indicate Martin was nervous about being followed by this man. IF Martin hit Zimmerman, who's to say Martin wasn't in fear of bodily harm and used force in self-defense?

So how did he go from fleeing from him to stopping in the open to hit him, in the back of the head ?

Stopped while fleeing toward his guests house on the same street on the map.

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

This isn't new, it was in the police report. There are two other witness that contradict this one.

Link? Because nothing I've seen or heard contradicts this story and I've been following it before it hit the MSM. I live in Orlando which is 5 miles south of Sanford.

So confident in the preponderance of evidence all parties said "Come on down and have a look...we will even recuse ourselves from our offices while you do it"

The State Attorney got the case, a few DAYS ago, turned it over to an SA from the 4th Circuit; the SA investigation has just begun. It will presented to the Grand Jury 4/10. WHAT "several layers" has the investigation gone through?

This isn't new, it was in the police report. There are two other witness that contradict this one.

Of course nary a link.

One of the witnesses who signed a statement contradicts it cause she recanted Martin was the attacker.

Said the Police made her say it and corrected her.

Video taped interview ?

You betcha.

April 10

Link? Because nothing I've seen or heard contradicts this story and I've been following it before it hit the MSM. I live in Orlando which is 5 miles south of Sanford.

Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting | Mediaite

Of course nary a link.

One of the witnesses who signed a statement contradicts it cause she recanted Martin was the attacker.

Said the Police made her say it and corrected her.

Video taped interview ?

You betcha.

April 10
Here is some information about the VICTIM:

Slain teen

The State Attorney got the case, a few DAYS ago, turned it over to an SA from the 4th Circuit; the SA investigation has just begun. It will presented to the Grand Jury 4/10. WHAT "several layers" has the investigation gone through?

SA got it MArch 13 after field invesitgation, major crimes investigations and interviews, crime scene, autopsy forenics, SPD administrative, SPD Chief, SPD internal counsel and probably the City Manager.

I smell another Rose Garden Beer Summit in the near future.

I get the impression Zimmerman wouldn't drink the Blue Moon with sissy orange garnish.

Forum List

Back