New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Well, here we are, all sitting back in our chairs arm-chair quarterbacking this incident. The police have interviewed Zimmerman. In a shooting incident, if there was a crime committed by Zimmerman, don't you think they would have arrested him by now? If not, what would be the motivation to not arrest him? I think it was a tragic incident but piling on isn't going to do any good. This guy is being tried by the court of public opinion and that isn't a good thing.

And it has been racially commented on by our President for political purposes before it has its due reflection in the American process.

Again... imagine that.

But he didnt hear a damn word Rev Wright said all those years
:doubt:

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

This isn't new, it was in the police report. There are two other witness that contradict this one.

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about. The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury. It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to. And from that moment to the shooting, details are few. But one man's testimony could be key for the police. "The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera. His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Read More:
Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Last edited:
Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...

Mr Zimmerman was older and heavier. That doesn't mean he was stronger.
I've been in fights with people older and heavier than me when I was a young man and won the fight.
Your speculation and opinionated conclusion is exactly that, speculation and opinion.

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

They can't. It would interfere with their Race-Baiting/Class Warfare political agenda. The Liberal Press is now in full Race-Baiting euphoria mode. They absolutely love this stuff. :(

At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun

Mr Zimmerman was older and heavier. That doesn't mean he was stronger.
I've been in fights with people older and heavier than me when I was a young man and won the fight.
Your speculation and opinionated conclusion is exactly that, speculation and opinion.

The bottom line is if Zimmerman hadn't ignored orders NOT to follow the kid,non of this would have happened,Zimmerman caused all of this. He is saying he feared for his life and he was the one with the gun?? The kid should have killed him,he was more than likely fearing for himself way more than Zimmerman.

This is a good example of authoritarian assholes with a gun,local cops included.

This isn't new, it was in the police report. There are two other witness that contradict this one.

Link? Because nothing I've seen or heard contradicts this story and I've been following it before it hit the MSM. I live in Orlando which is 5 miles south of Sanford.

Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting | Mediaite

Yeah I know that story. You fail. It is a witness acount of what happened AFTER the shooting. The witness I'm talking about saw the whole thing before and during the shooting.

Sorry, it doesn not even begin to contradict that eyewitness account.

Last edited:

Of course nary a link.

One of the witnesses who signed a statement contradicts it cause she recanted Martin was the attacker.

Said the Police made her say it and corrected her.

Video taped interview ?

You betcha.

April 10
Here is some information about the VICTIM:

Slain teen

Never does not mean can't. An eyewitness says otherwise and those people were not there to see him pick his first fight.

The State Attorney got the case, a few DAYS ago, turned it over to an SA from the 4th Circuit; the SA investigation has just begun. It will presented to the Grand Jury 4/10. WHAT "several layers" has the investigation gone through?

SA got it MArch 13 after field invesitgation, major crimes investigations and interviews, crime scene, autopsy forenics, SPD administrative, SPD Chief, SPD internal counsel and probably the City Manager.

And yet Zimmerman is still free. That tells you something doesn't it?

Link? Because nothing I've seen or heard contradicts this story and I've been following it before it hit the MSM. I live in Orlando which is 5 miles south of Sanford.

Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting | Mediaite

Yeah I know that stroy. You fail. It is a witness acount of what happened AFTER the shooting. The witness I'm talking about saw the whole thing before and duringh the shooting.

No he didn't. You can't even comprehend what you read.

Dismissed.

Zimmerman had a 100 lb weight advantage
Zimmerman initiated the contact
If the ensuing fight turns against him.....

Is that self defense in using his gun?

The bottom line is if Zimmerman hadn't ignored orders NOT to follow the kid,non of this would have happened,Zimmerman caused all of this. He is saying he feared for his life and he was the one with the gun?? The kid should have killed him,he was more than likely fearing for himself way more than Zimmerman.

This is a good example of authoritarian assholes with a gun,local cops included.

No that is far from the bottom line.

1. The dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that" which is far from an order to stop.
2. True that if he had not followed him, he wouldn't have had to shoot the guy, but that isn't evidence of nurder.
3. He feared for his life first then and only the did he draw his weapon.
4. I doubt he feared for his life since he was the one who attacked Zimmerman.

The video clip was from the very next day.

It is (yes, of course) possible that the witness, John, was making shit up even as early as the next day. But is that a realistic scenario?

An eyewitness who himself CALLED 9-1-1 saw the shooter on the ground crying for help; and later, after coming down, he discovered the OTHER guy was no the one now laying -- apparently already dead -- on the ground. UNLESS that witness was lying, what he saw and evidently told the responding cops sure explains why the shooter wasn't arrested.

And even if the witness was lying, how the fuck would the cops who WEREN'T there at the time of the shooting know (immediately) that the witness was (supposedly) not telling the truth?

Given what they DID know, I am curious how they could have justified making an arrest.

Yeah I know that stroy. You fail. It is a witness acount of what happened AFTER the shooting. The witness I'm talking about saw the whole thing before and duringh the shooting.

No he didn't. You can't even comprehend what you read.

Dismissed.

Denial is how you can live with yourself, that's fine.

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help.

Look at a map of where Zimmerman called police and where the shooting took place.

The call to the girlfriend seems to indicate Martin was nervous about being followed by this man. IF Martin hit Zimmerman, who's to say Martin wasn't in fear of bodily harm and used force in self-defense?

So how did he go from fleeing from him to stopping in the open to hit him, in the back of the head ?

Stopped while fleeing toward his guests house on the same street on the map.

1. Can I ask where this map is everyone is refering too? Is there are marked map that tells you all this?

2. It's a possiblity Trayvon didn't actually know how far the house was away, just knew what to look for when he found it.

3. People get tired of running. Trayvon shouldn't have to run for his life coming home from 7-Eleven... isn't there a Law...?:lol: Nevermind...

Brandishing a gun is always a bad idea.

He should have never chased the kid in the first place.

New Topics

Forum List

Back