New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

If it makes you feel any better, if Walker runs for reelection in 2014, I won't be voting for him.

What is there to defend?

Accepting a bribe, admitting his plan to lie his way to a legislative victory, and considering using trouble makers to make the protesters look bad. But you knew that anyway are fine with it so it's all good, right?

You lost me at "accepting a bribe." Link please (though I suspect you don't understand the definition of "accepting.")

Right here.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding.

But hey ... it's your guy and you are fine it ... "it is what it is" so why am I even bothering?

Accepting a bribe, admitting his plan to lie his way to a legislative victory, and considering using trouble makers to make the protesters look bad. But you knew that anyway are fine with it so it's all good, right?

You lost me at "accepting a bribe." Link please (though I suspect you don't understand the definition of "accepting.")

Right here.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding.

But hey ... it's your guy and you are fine it ... "it is what it is" so why am I even bothering?

That isn't an acceptance.

And it isn't a link.

With this NPR thing, Okeefe didn't release the entire tape so we actually have no idea of any context or editing. Same thing with the Sherrod tape.

Why is that, I wonder, that they won't just play the entire tape?

I'd also be interested in knowing if the GOP has any ties to Okeefe.

Another patent lie.

O'Keefe always releases the entire body of his evidence, because he knows folks like you will try and spin it.

He released ALL of his evidence of corruption against both of the Schillers, and Ms. Liley.

He will release ALL of his evidence against those who are coming next week as well.

Try again.
:lol: LOL! What a deluded fool you are...he didn't release the total Acorn tapes and he didn't release the total Sherrod tapes...he NEVER releases anything that isn't heavily edited. The guy is a first class propagandist.

With this NPR thing, Okeefe didn't release the entire tape so we actually have no idea of any context or editing. Same thing with the Sherrod tape.

Another patent lie.

O'Keefe always releases the entire body of his evidence, because he knows folks like you will try and spin it.

He released ALL of his evidence of corruption against both of the Schillers, and Ms. Liley.

He will release ALL of his evidence against those who are coming next week as well.

Try again.
:lol: LOL! What a deluded fool you are...he didn't release the total Acorn tapes and he didn't release the total Sherrod tapes...he NEVER releases anything that isn't heavily edited. The guy is a first class propagandist.

He didn't fire the Schillers, or Ms. Liley. NPR did. They believe his evidence, you don't have to.

We win, you lose.

Kiss Car Talk goodbye, Ravi.

You people crack me up. He didn't release the WHOLE tapes.

Like ANY news channel releases a WHOLE TAPE. If they did they wouldn't have time for a talking head to spew.

Like ANY news channel releases a WHOLE TAPE. If they did they wouldn't have time for a talking head to spew.

But he did, Steph.

He learned his lesson with Acorn.

The tapes that comprised his evidence on Ms. Liley were over an hour and a half long. The evidence was cut to a 4 and a half minute summary of the most glaring evidence of her corruption (for the reasons you cite), but he released the entire hour and a half.

Same with the video of Schiller. The entire video of the lunch was released, in addition to a cut version of the 11 or so minutes containing Schiller's most egregious comments and display of corruption.

I'm curious, if "The guy is a first class propagandist", and is not to be believed, why then does everyone he expose get fired? Are these left leaning establishments that gullible?

I'm curious, if "The guy is a first class propagandist", and is not to be believed, why then does everyone he expose get fired? Are these left leaning establishments that gullible?

They can't, or won't answer that question.

I've been asking all morning :(

But he did, Steph.

He learned his lesson with Acorn.

The tapes that comprised his evidence on Ms. Liley were over an hour and a half long. The evidence was cut to a 4 and a half minute summary of the most glaring evidence of her corruption (for the reasons you cite), but he released the entire hour and a half.

Same with the video of Schiller. The entire video of the lunch was released, in addition to a cut version of the 11 or so minutes containing Schiller's most egregious comments and display of corruption.

I haven't watched it all. The first one was enough to make my blood boil. Just to think I was funding that vicious crap. I've been for defending them when they posted the "how to speak tea bag video"

Another patent lie.

Try again.

He admits he doesn't care. His team won so it doesn't matter. He will lie and and defend liars if it means a win.

Another patent lie.

Try again.

He admits he doesn't care. His team won so it doesn't matter. He will lie and and defend liars if it means a win.

NPR has legitimized and verified O'Keefe's work, but that isn't good enough for you and Ravi.

Keep crying.

It won't change anything.

The rest of us are moving on, and leaving NPR in our wake.

NPR has legitimized and verified O'Keefe's work, but that isn't good enough for you and Ravi.

Keep crying.

Once again for the hack ... I think that the exec and the CEO should have lost their jobs over this and was for the defunding if NPR before this all even happened.

You lied about OKeefe and you are fine with Walker's lies and corruption ... as long as it means you win.

Keep crying.

Once again for the hack ... I think that the exec and the CEO should have lost their jobs over this and was for the defunding if NPR before this all even happened.

You lied about OKeefe and you are fine with Walker's lies and corruption ... as long as it means you win.

It doesn't matter if I'm fine with Walker or not.

That's the part you are unwilling to accept, but yeah....I won.

Keep crying.

It doesn't matter if I'm fine with Walker or not.

It makes you a hypocrite.

But you are fine with that.

We'll see who laughs last in Wisconsin.

And with O'Keefe.

Don't look now, but you're down 2-0

I'd pull the goalie if I were you.

And with O'Keefe.

Don't look now, but you're down 2-0

I'd pull the goalie if I were you.

You are really ignorant about OKeefe aren't you? Or are you just conveniently ignoring Louisiana?

The moral of the story is that USMB right wing hacks are fine with Scott Walker outlining a plan to lie his way to a legislative victory and are fine with him accepting a flight and vacation from a billionaire donor to celebrate said legislative victory but an NPR exec expressing his opinion is a perfectly fine catalyst to defund them.

You fucks make me sick.

He WON, get over it.:lol:

the moral of the story is that usmb right wing hacks are fine with scott walker outlining a plan to lie his way to a legislative victory and are fine with him accepting a flight and vacation from a billionaire donor to celebrate said legislative victory but an npr exec expressing his opinion is a perfectly fine catalyst to defund them.

You fucks make me sick.

he won, get over it.:lol:

usa!

usa!!!

usa!!!!!

Forum List

Back