New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

No, it isn't all a coincidence. She first fucked up by allowing Juan Williams to work at FOX while appearing to be an impartial journalist at NPR. The latest idiocy with the moronic fundraiser did her in...if a CEO has no standard of behavior expectations from her employees she isn't worth anything.

The moral of the story is that USMB right wing hacks are fine with Scott Walker outlining a plan to lie his way to a legislative victory and are fine with him accepting a flight and vacation from a billionaire donor to celebrate said legislative victory but an NPR exec expressing his opinion is a perfectly fine catalyst to defund them.

It isn't just USMB, Art.

If you haven't noticed, the Walker story died a week or two ago, not just at USMB, but everywhere of significance. Maybe it was all bullshit, or maybe we control the money, but for whatever reason, that story has died.

The NPR thing keeps going deeper and deeper.

And O'Keefe vows that there is still more coming.

The moral of the story is that USMB right wing hacks are fine with Scott Walker outlining a plan to lie his way to a legislative victory and are fine with him accepting a flight and vacation from a billionaire donor to celebrate said legislative victory but an NPR exec expressing his opinion is a perfectly fine catalyst to defund them.

You fucks make me sick.
Don't take it personally...it's just the same old continuing war on America that Republicans engage in to stay in power.

No, it isn't all a coincidence. She first fucked up by allowing Juan Williams to work at FOX while appearing to be an impartial journalist at NPR. The latest idiocy with the moronic fundraiser did her in...if a CEO has no standard of behavior expectations from her employees she isn't worth anything.

She isn't the CEO.

The CEO was fired Tuesday.

This isn't the same person.

This is a 3rd person who is now terminated for her apparent corruption, and O'Keefe says there is still more to come.

It isn't just USMB, Art.

If you haven't noticed, the Walker story died a week or two ago, not just at USMB, but everywhere of significance. Maybe it was all bullshit, or maybe we control the money, but for whatever reason, that story has died.

People are out gathering signatures every day. You are only fooling yourself if you think it is over by any stretch in Wisconsin.

It isn't just USMB, Art.

People are out gathering signatures every day. You are only fooling yourself if you think it is over by any stretch in Wisconsin.

I'm aware that "it isn't over for Walker."

The petitions have nothing to do with the faux-Kochs.

That story is as dead as Elvis.

With this NPR thing, Okeefe didn't release the entire tape so we actually have no idea of any context or editing. Same thing with the Sherrod tape.

Why is that, I wonder, that they won't just play the entire tape?

I'd also be interested in knowing if the GOP has any ties to Okeefe.

It isn't just USMB, Art.

And it's fucking disgusting that it got swept under the rug.

And it's fucking disgusting that you are fine with it.

With this NPR thing, Okeefe didn't release the entire tape so we actually have no idea of any context or editing. Same thing with the Sherrod tape.

Another patent lie.

O'Keefe always releases the entire body of his evidence, because he knows folks like you will try and spin it.

He released ALL of his evidence of corruption against both of the Schillers, and Ms. Liley.

He will release ALL of his evidence against those who are coming next week as well.

Try again.

Another patent lie.

O'Keefe always releases the entire body of his evidence, because he knows folks like you will try and spin it.

He released ALL of his evidence of corruption against both of the Schillers, and Ms. Liley.

He will release ALL of his evidence against those who are coming next week as well.

Try again.

Speaking of lies......

Well, it is what it is. Elections have consequences. I won, you lost, get over it. You can't have the keys back.

Another patent lie.

Try again.

Speaking of lies......

Making it big and adding the bold tags doesn't make it untrue.

Another patent lie.

Try again.

Speaking of lies......

But this does.

Well, it is what it is. Elections have consequences. I won, you lost, get over it. You can't have the keys back.

So you are fine with it and have no defense.

Good to know.

Speaking of lies......

But this does.

And you've just cited the impetus for O'Keefe's policy of releasing everything.

You can hate him all you want.

The fact remains, everyone he has targeted at NPR has been fired by NPR (not O'Keefe), and he has promised us more is coming. Want to bet that more at NPR are going to be fired by NPR as well?

No one is attacking O'Keefe, or questioning the veracity of his evidence against NPR, well, other than you and Ravi.

NPR is a dead man walking, and there is no call coming from the Governor.

Deal with it. You lost. Time to hang your hat on another stupid idea.

Good to know.

What is there to defend?

And yes, I'm fine with it, as is everyone else too (as I said, the story died a day or two after it broke).

You're fine with the Schillers and Ms. Liley, right?

But NPR wasn't.

Good to know.

What is there to defend?

And yes, I'm fine with it, as is everyone else too (as I said, the story died a day or two after it broke).

You're fine with the Schillers and Ms. Liley, right?

But NPR wasn't.

No, I am not fine with them. I was for NRP being defunded before these tapes came out and I have said they both should lose their job for it.

Unlike you, I have integrity and can show a modicum of consistency in my positions.

You, however, cant.

Good to know.

What is there to defend?

Accepting a bribe, admitting his plan to lie his way to a legislative victory, and considering using trouble makers to make the protesters look bad. But you knew that anyway are fine with it so it's all good, right?

But this does.

And you've just cited the impetus for O'Keefe's policy of releasing everything.

You can hate him all you want.

The fact remains, everyone he has targeted at NPR has been fired by NPR (not O'Keefe), and he has promised us more is coming. Want to bet that more at NPR are going to be fired by NPR as well?

No one is attacking O'Keefe, or questioning the veracity of his evidence against NPR, well, other than you and Ravi.

NPR is a dead man walking, and there is no call coming from the Governor.

Deal with it. You lost. Time to hang your hat on another stupid idea.

Where have I questioned the validity of the source?

You said that he always releases the full video and I debunked your lie. Nothing more.

Good to know.

What is there to defend?

Accepting a bribe, admitting his plan to lie his way to a legislative victory, and considering using trouble makers to make the protesters look bad. But you knew that anyway are fine with it so it's all good, right?

You lost me at "accepting a bribe." Link please (though I suspect you don't understand the definition of "accepting.")

Forum List

Back