New trump ad

Literally says it's from Trump on Trump's media outlet
On truth social? I don’t use social media so do you have a link to show that this came from the trump campaign ?

I don’t see any link from this guys feed back to truth social or the Trump campaign.

I clicked on the link in OP to take me to the Twitter site, that video doesn’t even show up on his Twitter feed. What happened to it?

Last edited:
On truth social? I don’t use social media so do you have a link to show that this came from the trump campaign ?

I don’t see any link from this guys feed back to truth social or the Trump campaign.

I clicked on the link in OP to take me to the Twitter site, that video doesn’t even show up on his Twitter feed. What happened to it?

Yeah, it literally says it in the OP.

Yeah, it literally says it in the OP.
The op doesn’t link at all to truth social, or to trumps website, it just links to a Twitter feed of a guy who calls himself “Donald Trump posts from his truth social”.

Since I don’t subscribe to social media, and the Twitter dude doesn’t ever link back to where he got the video from, maybe you could link it?

The op doesn’t link at all to truth social, or to trumps website, it just links to a Twitter feed of a guy who calls himself “Donald Trump posts from his truth social”.

Since I don’t subscribe to social media, and the Twitter dude doesn’t ever link back to where he got the video from, maybe you could link it?

Literally says "Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social" at the top of the tweet. You can see it in the OP.

Probably an effective campaign

Most trump supporters I know admit that he’s crass and a narcissist, but support him for his policies and business background
What policies and business background?

I'm a cracker, I'm not fond of obnoxious New Yorkers at all. They come down here and anooy the fuck out of us. Tbh, Trump isn't the worst I've seen.

He's in the genre, but I've seen a lot worse than him. Anyway, I just want what's best for our country and

the people in it, and that's not Joe Biden.

Neither Trump nor Biden are the answer for what this country needs. Yet somehow they are the absolute best we can come up with to be our only real chance at POTUS.

This country is so fucked no matter who wins in Nov.

Neither Trump nor Biden are the answer for what this country needs. Yet somehow they are the absolute best we can come up with to be our only real chance at POTUS.

This country is so fucked no matter who wins in Nov.
I disagree and think Trump will do a fair-to-middlin' or better job than anything that has been seen in decades.
Oh, he'll make some mistakes, but not ones that cost most American households thousands of dollars in a year like Biden has. Things like that get noticed and remembered, brah.

I disagree and think Trump will do a fair-to-middlin' or better job than anything that has been seen in decades.

He didnt his first time, what makes you think he will be any better this time?

You whine a lot about inflation but seem happy with Trumps 100% tariff plans.

Partisanship will end this country.

Can you believe this?

Basically it says "vote for trump even if you hate him"

That is the adult thing to do

Biden policies on illegal migration are out of step with most Americans

He didnt his first time, what makes you think he will be any better this time?

You whine a lot about inflation but seem happy with Trumps 100% tariff plans.

Partisanship will end this country.
Yeah well, How many AMD fabs are in America?

Hmm? How many Intel fabs?

How many NVIDIA fabs are online in America right now, hmm?

Oh, Trump's going to upset the apple cart, but it will better for America in the long run.

You seem to be incapable of seeing past what's right in front of your face.

I take it abstract thought is not your thing. :dunno:

Probably an effective campaign

Most trump supporters I know admit that he’s crass and a narcissist, but support him for his policies and business background
Business background? Is that why he had to get a loanshark to post his bond? The same guy who repoe'd service members vehicles if they missed a single psyment.

No wonder him & crooked bastard Trump are buddies.

Forum List

Back