New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules

Mexican Nelva Gonzales Ramos was put in place by Barry Hussaine Obama Soetero who has a Connecticut SS number. So gross that these disgusting hack judges are a layer of government that undermine the democracy.

That is not wholly true actually - you can deposit a check without an ID into an account that is under the same name that is on the check.

Most government programs no longer send out checks either - direct deposit is much cheaper and easier.

The ID was required to open the account. FAIL!
OPEN - not maintain. Accounts do not expire - IDs do.

I have had the same account for a decade.

Why do you repeat the same old lies and excuses? They had one at one time so they should be able to maintain it and get another.

My God people, listen to the whining that is going on! You people are pathetic!

If you are so concerned, you should be out there helping these people get their IDs, not whining about the requirements.
Never stated that I was against voter ID laws - just pointing out that your supposition is flat out incorrect. Interesting that you take it as such an affront (while ignoring what you stated in the first place and how it relates to the conversation).

I'm sorry! It just came across as another liberal asshat making excuses for voter fraud.
:D

I can see how that can happen.

4%? I guess they dont drink, smoke, drive, get free shit form the government, have electricity etc etc
A fucking ID costs 5 bucks. The government could give them away at cost and not miss out on much. That would be worth the voting integrity anyways IMO

Actually, to get just an ID that shows who you are in TX costs 16 bucks for people under the age of 59, and it expires 6 years after your birthday, or, if you are over 60, it's only 6 dollars and has no expiration date.
what id do you need to get the Govt ID....do you have to pay to get your birth certificate too?

Were you not born? I have my original birth certificate and I am 57 years old.
Heck no, I don't have my original birth certificate....I lost that a good 25 years ago, and have lost a couple of short form certificates of birth replacements since then as well! :eek:

What...are you a homeless American citizen living on the street that only has the clothes on your back (and a harmonica in your pocket) that just wants to exercise your God given right to vote?
no, just moved a lot....
all the lost birth certificates are probably somewhere in the attic eaves in boxes we never unpacked and just moved from state to state! :dunno:

Actually, to get just an ID that shows who you are in TX costs 16 bucks for people under the age of 59, and it expires 6 years after your birthday, or, if you are over 60, it's only 6 dollars and has no expiration date.
what id do you need to get the Govt ID....do you have to pay to get your birth certificate too?

Heck no, I don't have my original birth certificate....I lost that a good 25 years ago, and have lost a couple of short form certificates of birth replacements since then as well! :eek:

What...are you a homeless American citizen living on the street that only has the clothes on your back (and a harmonica in your pocket) that just wants to exercise your God given right to vote?
no, just moved a lot....
all the lost birth certificates are probably somewhere in the attic eaves in boxes we never unpacked and just moved from state to state! :dunno:

So, it is your own damn fault!

That's why we have to pay for stupidity!

no, just moved a lot....

And you moved state to state so that you could vote multiple times! Now we see your motives!!

:rofl:

no, just moved a lot....

And you moved state to state so that you could vote multiple times! Now we see your motives!!

:rofl:
:lol:
no, just my career path....except the last move, was the hubby and my pick, just for us....and nothing to do with work!

I voted at 18 or 19, while living in south Jersey, and then did not vote for the next 20 years or so...until the 2000 election, Bush v Gore, and have followed politics ever since...

Fox News was not all over this story. I wonder why. Hmmmm. Didn't fit the narrative, maybe?

Portage County veteran, 86, doesn't vote after VA identification card rejected at polls
"I had to stop driving, but I got the photo ID from the Veterans Affairs instead, just a month or so ago. You would think that would count for something. I went to war for this country, but now I can’t vote in this country.”

A World War II vet was turned away from voting because his driver's license had expired, and his VA identification was not enough.

So he is able to get his VA "government goodies", but can't vote.

I guess he's just too retarded to be allowed to vote, eh?

Doesn't make much sense at all. I mean, a VA ID is actually an official GOVERNMENT identification.
Not acceptable for voting.

And most old people don't even have a VA ID.
that's a fking bald face lie bubba. reread your fking link to why that vet was denied. No proof of address, had nothing to do with his VA card. How do they know he's at the right precinct to vote without it? all he needed was a piece of mail with his name and address. hmmm seems simple. fk off.I can't stand flat out lies like this.
Hey, thanks for demonstrating you are too retarded to realize the man does not have an ID with his address on it! :lol:

It is just as I tried to tell you, dipshit. There are elderly voters who do not have valid ID.

Now that you know such people exist, I expect you to admit you were talking out of your ass in post 13.

Just kidding. I never expect you to fess up when you are wrong. You just don't have that kind of integrity.
he doesn't need a photo with his address on it, he needs a photo, his name and proof of address. what a stupid fk you are. I posted over and over in here. no fking place did it state that the ID had to have anything other than his photo with his name.

It is a fact that more people are disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws than there is fraud prevented by these same ID laws. Once those statistics are reversed I've got no problem with restrictive ID laws.
no that isn't fact, that's made up. thanks for trying though. you wish to debate, post something. right now, if any adult needs to eat, they must have an ID. now you wish to challenge that?

It is a fact. Studies show anywhere from 2-11% of the populace does not have the required ID for some of the most restrictive laws. Statistics for voter fraud, and that's all voter fraud not just fraud that would be stopped by having an identification presented at the polls, fall below 1%.

How do those 2-11% function in our society without ID.? They don't!

That means they should not be voting!

It isn't they don't have any form of ID. It is that they don't have the restrictive form of ID required in some states. Many people get along fine without ID.

Did you know homeless people can vote?
hey yo genius, post a state requirement that wants more than this:

" "There are three requirements – name, photo and correct address,” "

Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

That the rubes have yet to catch on to this fact is simply hilarious.

This Voter ID thing is a stupid gimmick to keep the Tard Herd mesmerized and beholden to their puppeteers.
it's just not true. everyone who is of age to vote needs an ID to exist in this country. Period. to say 4% don't have ID's is just a lie. They would never get healthcare, welfare, or drivers license. you have to have an ID to get a job. you have to have an ID to do almost anything in the country to exist. bullshit!!!!! can you say Bullshit louder? BULLSHIT
You are talking out of your ass. There are quite a few elderly who do not have a current ID. Once the social security checks start coming in, there is no reason to get a new ID. Once you give up driving, there is no reason to get a new driver's license.

Those old people you see being shuttled about in buses by their assisted living facilities? They don't have current IDs.
dude, they have to have an ID to get their checks cashed. D'oh come on man grow the fk up.
That is not wholly true actually - you can deposit a check without an ID into an account that is under the same name that is on the check.

Most government programs no longer send out checks either - direct deposit is much cheaper and easier.
The are no banks that will allow you to open a bank account without an ID
Looks like you are completely ignorant of the fact that a large percentage of the poor don't have bank accounts.

6 Reasons To Be Unbanked Or Underbanked

For most of us, having a bank account is as natural as breathing. But according to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., 17 million Americans are unbanked, meaning they don’t have a bank account, while another 51 million are underbanked, which means they supplement their bank account with alternative financial services.

it's just not true. everyone who is of age to vote needs an ID to exist in this country. Period. to say 4% don't have ID's is just a lie. They would never get healthcare, welfare, or drivers license. you have to have an ID to get a job. you have to have an ID to do almost anything in the country to exist. bullshit!!!!! can you say Bullshit louder? BULLSHIT
You are talking out of your ass. There are quite a few elderly who do not have a current ID. Once the social security checks start coming in, there is no reason to get a new ID. Once you give up driving, there is no reason to get a new driver's license.

Those old people you see being shuttled about in buses by their assisted living facilities? They don't have current IDs.
dude, they have to have an ID to get their checks cashed. D'oh come on man grow the fk up.

Looks like you are completely ignorant of the fact that a large percentage of the poor don't have bank accounts.
but they receive money from the federal government and have to have IDs. so stop your lying around in here. it's getting old.

but they receive money from the federal government and have to have IDs. so stop your lying around in here. it's getting old.
Tard, the ID you need to cash a government check at a check cashing facility is not the same type of ID required to vote.

I do wish you dumb fucks would learn how your own society and government actually operate.

You go blithely along, totally clueless how tens of millions of your fellow Americans live. You make all kinds of ignorant, hateful assumptions, and then pontificate from that stupidity.

Tard, the ID you need to cash a government check at a check cashing facility is not the same type of ID required to vote.

I do wish you dumb fucks would learn how your own society and government actually operate.
says who? you have no fking idea what you're even talking about you fking liar. and it would be nice if fks like you would at least provide some fking evidence of your fking claims. fk

says who? you have no fking idea what you're even talking about you fking liar.
Says YOU, dumb shit. Your posts betray your massive ignorance and you don't even know it.

You literally do not know what you do not know, but your ignorance blasts out to everyone else.

Says YOU, dumb shit. Your posts betray your massive ignorance and you don't even know it.

You literally do not know what you do not know, but it shows to everyone else.
you got no fking clue, you're parroting a lie, and you look like a stupid fk in the process.

You literally do not know what you do not know, but it shows to everyone else.
you got no fking clue, you're parroting a lie, and you look like a stupid fk in the process.
There's no help for people like you. You revel in your willful ignorance and have no desire to learn about any realities which conflict with the delusions inculcated in you by your propagandists.

New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules - CNNPolitics

This shit is HILARIOUS.

They claim 4% of people in Texas have NO FORM OF ID OF ANY KIND....SO THEY ARE DISENFRANCHISED.

Instead of giving these people free IDs, they want to REMOVE VOTER ID LAWS....so anyone can vote without proving who they are.

They say VOTING IS A RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID SHOULDN'T PREVENT YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS!!!

Well...the 2nd ammendment is also RIGHT.....these people would also be advocates of NOT SHOWING ID TO OBTAIN A GUN.....CORRECT?
It's VERY simple why these idiots are trying to remove VOTER ID LAWS in Texas....THEY WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.

New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules - CNNPolitics

This shit is HILARIOUS.

They claim 4% of people in Texas have NO FORM OF ID OF ANY KIND....SO THEY ARE DISENFRANCHISED.

Instead of giving these people free IDs, they want to REMOVE VOTER ID LAWS....so anyone can vote without proving who they are.

They say VOTING IS A RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID SHOULDN'T PREVENT YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS!!!

Well...the 2nd ammendment is also RIGHT.....these people would also be advocates of NOT SHOWING ID TO OBTAIN A GUN.....CORRECT?
It's VERY simple why these idiots are trying to remove VOTER ID LAWS in Texas....THEY WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.

It would be MUCH more simple to just hand out FREE STATE IDS.

Progs, just pretend they are condoms or abortions....now you love giving them away for free.

It would be MUCH more simple to just hand out FREE STATE IDS.

Progs, just pretend they are condoms or abortions....now you love giving them away for free.

Voter suppression is The Problem, voter fraud is not. The metric proves that, more people are disenfranchised than are convicted of voting illegally.

If voting is a Right, than The Congress needs to protect that Right. The Congress needs to pass a law, and the President needs to sign it, designing or designating what is a legal form of identification and make sure there is no cost for the ID itself & it is only for the purpose to vote.

Other forms of ID, issued by government agencies, a driver's license, for example, ought to be a guarantee of the Right to vote, unless a state decides to provide an immigrant - legal or not - a driver's license with the notation not valid for proof of the Right to vote.

Forum List

Back