New Study Reveals That Republican Policies Have Pushed Millions Of Americans Into Hunger

If things are worse now than the day Bush left office, it isn't Bush's fault,

sounds like you are not to sure things are worse....
I demonstrate why things are worse and you think I'm not sure? Let me assure you, the economy is in much worse shape today than when Bush left office. When he left we had a cyclical turn in the business cycle that would have corrected itself within 18 months. Instead we have an enormous regulatory and tax regime that stifles innovation and growth. We will never achieve the growth levels of the past. That is why the economy is worse.
Obviously the economy is far Better today than in the Bush years, here's why.

Are Democrats really much better economic presidents than Republicans? | AEIdeas

When is the radical left going to stop pretending that Obama is just a bystander and that Harry Reid is anything but a clown? Here we are almost in the 2nd half of Barry Hussein's 2nd term and democrats are whining like losers.
Like losers? Not! We're very concerned with the do-nothing Republican Congress that has stood in the way of President Obama's policies that would actually help the people unlike from the Republican side. And speaking about losers, when the Republican obstructionists stand in the way of progress for the American people it is the American people who ultimately are the unfortunate losers.

Record Poverty, high Unemployment, and massive Debt are nothing to be proud of. The only ones doing well today are the Wall Street Fatcats the Communist/OWS nutters are supposed to hate. So it's always hilarious observing them boasting about record Wall Street profits on this Board. Such dishonest hypocrites. It's time for change. The Communists/Progressives gots to go.

I demonstrate why things are worse and you think I'm not sure? Let me assure you, the economy is in much worse shape today than when Bush left office. When he left we had a cyclical turn in the business cycle that would have corrected itself within 18 months. Instead we have an enormous regulatory and tax regime that stifles innovation and growth. We will never achieve the growth levels of the past. That is why the economy is worse.

Are Democrats really much better economic presidents than Republicans? | AEIdeas
Average unemployment with Bush was like 5% or less. Steady growth. Less income inequality. Lower federal debt. Fewer people on foodstamps. Fewer people on government assistance. Ignore the last 6 months of Bush's 8yr term and tell me with a straight face we're better off now.

A. Article is from policticsusa... a completely leftwing-hack website.
B. Nowhere in the article does it state that the results point to "Republican Policies"

Actually, the study repeatedly points to unemployment & public assistance... all which has skyrocketed under Obama and the Dems.

EIC FAIL.

New Study Reveals That Republican Policies Have Pushed Millions Of Americans Into Hunger

-----------------------------------------------------
How proud Republicans must feel to have people be hungry in this country! No doubt it makes them BOAST that they've got the power and you can simply be thrown under the bus.

Is this what you expected from Republicans? Is this what you rightfully deserve to have? Is this your fate? It doesn't have to be if you do not allow them control of the Senate or the presidency in 2014 and 2016 respectively.

This cruelty has got to stop on their part! Enough is enough. Defenseless people, children and the elderly are At Risk! And all they can think of is ways to continue to marginalize you even more. What a shame! Americans deserve far better than this from their elected representatives who are supposed to look after your best interests. Isn't that why you sent them to Washington? Or did you send them to help the 1% only and throw you under the bus because that's exactly what's happening now.

VOTE THEM OUT. DON'T ALLOW REPUBLICANS TO GAIN EVEN MORE POWER OVER YOUR LIFE. TIME TO GIVE THEM ALL THE BOOT!
i agree...but lets not forget to boot your slimy party out with them....

Regardless of budget deficits and national debt, there is a time to save and a time to spend. Republican austerity has made this recovery extraordinarily slow. Republicans wouldn't allow Obama the same fiscal courtesy as shown to Reagan and Bush to spend out of recession.

government-spending-investment-first-terms.jpg

average-government-spending.jpg

Charts: What if Obama spent like Reagan? - The Washington Post

You enjoyed high gas prices??? It was $4.75 around here before Boosh left office...
i dont see how that can be Moon....Cal has prices higher than your state and we were not that high when Bush left office.....

This torch thing has to be a robot. No person can find and post so much junk all in one day, can they?

if they are a person, one ugly heart

Average unemployment with Bush was like 5% or less. Steady growth. Less income inequality. Lower federal debt. Fewer people on foodstamps. Fewer people on government assistance. Ignore the last 6 months of Bush's 8yr term and tell me with a straight face we're better off now.

You forgot this:

At the conclusion of George W. Bush’s term, the United States economy was losing 750,000 jobs per month.

Glad I could help.

This torch thing has to be a robot. No person can find and post so much junk all in one day, can they?

if they are a person, one ugly heart
You do and you have. Beauty is only skin deep. But your ugly is to the bone.

-----------------------------------------------------
How proud Republicans must feel to have people be hungry in this country! No doubt it makes them BOAST that they've got the power and you can simply be thrown under the bus.

Is this what you expected from Republicans? Is this what you rightfully deserve to have? Is this your fate? It doesn't have to be if you do not allow them control of the Senate or the presidency in 2014 and 2016 respectively.

This cruelty has got to stop on their part! Enough is enough. Defenseless people, children and the elderly are At Risk! And all they can think of is ways to continue to marginalize you even more. What a shame! Americans deserve far better than this from their elected representatives who are supposed to look after your best interests. Isn't that why you sent them to Washington? Or did you send them to help the 1% only and throw you under the bus because that's exactly what's happening now.

VOTE THEM OUT. DON'T ALLOW REPUBLICANS TO GAIN EVEN MORE POWER OVER YOUR LIFE. TIME TO GIVE THEM ALL THE BOOT!

This could end up working in favor of conservatives if they want to put a positive spin on it (and you just KNOW they would want to). Hell, they could even incorporate it into their next national campaign with a new slogan.

I'll just throw one out there to get the ball rolling.

"If you need to lose weight, vote Republican!"

Forum List

Back