New study confirms democrats crashed the economy DUH...

Total BS, dupes. F+F's share of the market went from 75% to 25% in 2003 when Bush cronies took over while his regulators looked the other way. Nice idiot alternate universe you morons have...

I smell BS. The article in question does not link to the alleged study and a look at the NBER website reveals no recent study that addresses the housing crash or anything remotely related. Otherwise the article is nothing more than a rehash of Wall Street alibis and conspiracy theories.

It's typical mantra of the rich to blame the poor and weak for the economy.

No one is blaming the poor. We're blaming the Democrats.

:clap2:

I smell BS. The article in question does not link to the alleged study and a look at the NBER website reveals no recent study that addresses the housing crash or anything remotely related. Otherwise the article is nothing more than a rehash of Wall Street alibis and conspiracy theories.

Yes, it is undeniable that the biggest and most damaging wave of foreclosures were not primary residencies in the inner city that the CRA covered, but the massive glut of investment properties in the suburbs with expensive 5 year mortgages that speculators just walked away from.

The CRA meme is among the stupidest of memes out there.

Only a completely ignorant fuck would believe the CRA caused the crash or was even a factor. This is a meme spread by people who have no clue about the world of finance and the global derivatives bubble.

They don't know the difference between a derivative and their asshole.

I can't help but notice the Examiner doesn't link to the NBER study they allege to cite.

I like this graph from the article. It's extremely incriminating:

A1BigCRA_121221.png

Typical you ignore the gaping hole in the article and grasp at straws.

Typical... You, a libtard, can't admit you guys are wrong!

Of course, libturds will never admit they're wrong. They're entire agenda depends on blaming Republicans and capitalism.

where the FUCK is this claimed study?

either produce the study or shut the fuck up donnie

The CRA meme is among the stupidest of memes out there.

Only a completely ignorant fuck would believe the CRA caused the crash or was even a factor. This is a meme spread by people who have no clue about the world of finance and the global derivatives bubble.

They don't know the difference between a derivative and their asshole.

I can't help but notice the Examiner doesn't link to the NBER study they allege to cite.

Of course, you haven't posted a shred of evidence to support your claim. Checkout the graph I posted. I can't imagine anything more incriminating than that.

the entire article is a bullshit pack of lies if no study actually exsists.

WHERE IS THE STUDY???????

Yes, it is undeniable that the biggest and most damaging wave of foreclosures were not primary residencies in the inner city that the CRA covered, but the massive glut of investment properties in the suburbs with expensive 5 year mortgages that speculators just walked away from.

Of course, bankers can't make a given type of loan available to one class of consumers while excluding another. That's called "discrimination." It's illegal. The fact that smart people cash in on liberal idiocies isn't a defense of those idiocies.

Seriously, only gullible piss drinkers believe the CRA had anything to do with the crash.

Did you notice all the foreclosures around the goddam planet, you stupid fucks? Did you notice the millions of MIDDLE CLASS homes that foreclosed in America? Did you drive around and see all the FOR SALE signs and say to yourself, "I had no idea we had this many negroes here!"?

Iceland, Ireland, Spain, England, Italy. All had giant property bubbles, some of which dwarfed us on a GDP-relative scale.

Do you need a list of all the banks around the planet that were not subject to the CRA which blew up?

Were the negroes down there at ACORN making banks in Iceland give them loans?

Lehman Brothers was not subject to the CRA. Neither was Bear Stearns, or AIG, or Goldman Sachs, or JP Morgan, or Morgan Stanley. Or UBS, or Royal Bank of Scotland, or Anglo Irish bank, or...the list goes on an on.

And derivatives were built from more than mortgages. Mortgages were just the first underlying assets to blow up. But those instruments were also built on credit card balances, car loans, corporate loans, and sovereign bonds.

Sovereign bonds, dipshits. You know...loans to Greece! Loans to Spain! Loans to Italy! Loans to Portugual! Any of this ringing a fucking bell in your thick heads?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back