John F'n Ketchup nominated for SecState

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Bring on the war in the hearings.

Let Americans hear his own words about the military during Vietnam and today.....

Last edited:
5most4.jpg

Fucking joke

• Banned
This is good for the GOP....they can trash Ketchup on TV for his anti-military comments the past 40 years, while it possibly opens his Senate seat to Scott Brown next election.

I just doubt GOP Senators are going to drag their "friend" through the mud over his nasty comments about the military.

So we go from a SOS who can't answer questions because she got a bump on her head to one that will want full disability if he gets a paper cut.

Add another doofus to this clown administion..

I they put Shrillary in there with ALL her non exsistent experience, they have to keep it all in the career politician family with this administation.

Kerry AND Hanoi Jane can kiss this America's ass

Fucking pathetic that a tax-evading traitor like this could be nominated for such a position.

Outrageous!

Fuck You Kerry!!

You're a piece of elitist shit.

Maybe you can ask Kerry if he served.

No doubt he served, asswipe. As pathetic as he is/was.
Same as you.
Plenty of dirt-bags on active duty - some even enlist fraudulently - like you -

Plenty of "vets" in the brig too.

What's you point, anus?

By the way - OK if I post your public pix for folks to enjoy here?

I've only asked for a YES or a NO what, 5 times now?

Yes or no, dump truck, lying, plywood hauling fake vet?

Kerry AND Hanoi Jane can kiss this America's ass

Fucking pathetic that a tax-evading traitor like this could be nominated for such a position.

Outrageous!

Fuck You Kerry!!

You're a piece of elitist shit.

Maybe you can ask Kerry if he served.

Did Bradley Manning "serve"?

Kerry is a confessed war criminal who accused thousands of other American soldiers of also being war criminals. Like Manning, it would have been better for Kerry not to have "served".

Forum List

Back