New Rule Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I funny the Chinese posters that flood the board I get the ax?

We'll give you a special button for those. Called the "Take Out" button.. We should deputize like 15 members with a "Take Out" button..
You need someone who gets up early

Like a couple Russians?

Why is a certain garden forum Russian troll banned? Those days were a hoot!

Lots of reasons. Apparently in Russia they just "make moderators disappear" and keep on breaking the rules.

Yeah, but that sucker knew a lot about gardening.

Hyuck hyuck

This place is getting to be a barrel of laughs.
Oh hell no they are like taking a playbook from facebook or something.
We'll break them yet. See how much Flacaltenn has ignored me.

Oh Hi Froggy !! When did you get here? Is this fun or what?

I love this thread!

I think I'm gonna live here.
For at least two more days then it's indentured servitude.

I'd get fired even working for free.

I have an obnoxious attitude about hard labor

You guys are hysterical! :lol:

Life is to short to go around with chronic case of cranium rectalitis... If you can't have a funny, might as well not even get out of bed...

and this tune has never meant more to me than right now... It's blowing as I hunt and peck...

We can do all the funnies we want. Just not in stalking another. ;)

24439.gif

There is always going to be a certain amount of anal retentive folks in a group this size... These people who get a turd cross ways (small majority) have options how to handle their butthurt... The iggy button works really well and I am assuming that the funnies don't show up from someone on ignore... I know someone can't pm if on ignore... Blacksand was spot on re: the social engineering... Why does the whole group have to be subjected to what I consider just another juvenile RULE, when there are solutions all ready in place... Trolls are looking for attention when they do chickenshit moves like this... Ignore them and they get bored and move on...
Who asked you.
FYI, no the iggy button doesn't stop funnies from appearing in your alerts.

Listen I don't know what put your panties in a wad, but you respond to a post of mine like you did and we will have words every time... Maybe you should go find someone else to try to push around...
Or maybe you should stop being so sensitive. Or bring it downstairs. I'm no good at flaming, so you could have all kinds of fun running me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back