New Rule Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not getting why positive rep is bad.

Because some people do not use it as positive. They use it to stalk others across the forum.
But it's still a positive on their rep? Stalking with pos rep......the horror. Don't you see how silly that sounds?

You have to ask yourself "What kind of thread is this, when I have to agree with Bodey"? :uhoh3:

Bodey is free to funny my posts as often as she likes, and does. ZOMY! No Bodey is not stalking me and I don't give a crap.

Now that you mention it ......:wink_2:

Like it has been said already......there is a big difference between being spiteful because he/she doesn't agree with you politically giving funny after funny as a way of flaming, without adding anything to the conversation...... and just posting a funny...

Click click yawn yawn? boring :sleeping-smiley-015:

Oh yeah, I had a song just for you.. Good evening, btw. :)

We'll give you a special button for those. Called the "Take Out" button.. We should deputize like 15 members with a "Take Out" button..

Oooo! Pick me! Pick me!
What shall we pick on you Dlaw?

I vote for mooshoo pork, eggrolls, and crab legs!
I was thinking more like picking and a grinning.

Do you wanna be Roy or Buck?
Roy' the picker I'll be Buck

Hey mods

Why don’t you try this

If someone complains about the posting of funnies just tell them to ignore it

That is what I do

Again. It is not about funnies in and of itself. It is about using them to stalk others. This is not as big a deal as it's being made out to be.

Do you and flacaltenn have lumpy foreheads from beatin them on a brick wall yet?

LOL Well, I don't. ;)
Did you give a bad funny Kat?

Hey mods

Why don’t you try this

If someone complains about the posting of funnies just tell them to ignore it

That is what I do

Again. It is not about funnies in and of itself. It is about using them to stalk others. This is not as big a deal as it's being made out to be.

Do you and flacaltenn have lumpy foreheads from beatin them on a brick wall yet?

:eusa_naughty: Be nice, make fun of rule in a different way.

Phrt. They try to shove me out the door into banland, I'm gonna put out both arms and legs to latch onto the door frame.

For some reason, now that funnies are banned

I find myself posting more funnies

Why not? We could all use a good laugh.

You first.
No you thought of that first so you go first. You peoples are taking up way too much time with this funny chit. Hubby just asked me if I knew what day of the week it is cause his dinner ain't ready. AND that's not funny so y'all better not funny that.

Thought of what first? Holding breath? I said I would NOT hold my breath....YOU said for me NOT TO.
That hold ur breath was in your head first......kinda like ole Gates bringing up euthanasia for others but he should be going first. I merely said why not for we could all get a laugh imagining you turning blue....

Rod has some funnies that may insults some of you ditch diggers that may fit the funny situation while I go get dinner going.

Two Irishmen, two Irishmen were digging in a ditch. One called the other a dirty son of a .....

Peter Murphy had a dog a very nice dog was he. He gave it to his daughter to keep her company til it jump up her petty pants and bit her on the .....

Country boy from Germany was peeing on a rock. Along came a Bumble and stung him on the ....

Cocktails ginger-ale five cents a glass. If you don't like this little jingle then blow it out your ...

Now think one up for yourself.
You'r gonna get on Leo's bad side.
Wait a minute that's not bad that's where I'm at
Oh Froggy doesn’t like me :113:

I need a tutor to help me with staying out of trouble.

I think it is like the "bear chasing people in the woods" scenario ... :dunno:

You don't necessarily have to be the fastest, just as long as you aren't the slowest.
It doesn't hurt to cripple someone else in the group as soon as possible to better your odds ... At least as far as I can tell.

You got to know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
Know when to funny them
And know when to run

You never count your funnys
When the mods are at the table
Time enough for snickers
When the fun is done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back