New Republican meme

Obama won the 2008 election by winning the Moderate vote by 20 points. The idea that the Democrats would want to run against Romney (as opposed to Cain or Newt or Perry or whoever)

given that Romney has the best chance of winning that Moderate vote back,

is preposterous.

Obama lost the moderates a ways back.... anyway, the crazies form the left are salivating over playing the Mormon card.

Notwithstanding efforts by lieability to disparage the thread, there is no doubt the Republican candidates bring actual baggage to the table, baggage supported in alll cases by their own words from their own mouths and available 24-7 today and forever on TV, Radio and the WWW.

The only exception seems to be John Huntsman, the only candidate not to have been a favorite for any time. He also seems to be the smartest and the most 'presidential', a difficult to define term. Sadly, Mr. Huntsman will need to move far to the right to get attention from extremists who now control the Republican message.

If some tv comedy writers had created this a couple years ago, with the characters exactly as they are in real life...a Bachmann, a Perry, a Newt, a Cain, a Mitt, etc., etc., doing little different than what they've done in real life for the past 6 months or so...

they could have had a mega-hit sitcom.

Apparently they don't mind if we point out Mitten's flaws.....:lol: Only the others make them squirm.

I wonder why that is....

Because they hate Romney, and,

they realize that the nomination of Romney will be the mother of all defeat and embarassment for their beloved Tea Party,

and in the process prove that the whole Tea Party thing was an impotent crock of limp dick pipe dreams in the first place.

If some tv comedy writers had created this a couple years ago, with the characters exactly as they are in real life...a Bachmann, a Perry, a Newt, a Cain, a Mitt, etc., etc., doing little different than what they've done in real life for the past 6 months or so...

they could have had a mega-hit sitcom.

Apparently they don't mind if we point out Mitten's flaws.....:lol: Only the others make them squirm.

I wonder why that is....

they realize that the nomination of Romney will be the mother of all defeat and embarassment for their beloved Tea Party,

and in the process prove that the whole Tea Party thing was an impotent crock of limp dick pipe dreams in the first place.

Really? "... an impotent crock of limp dick pipe dreams?" That is good...

Course, impotency doesn't explain the last mid-terms does it? I believe that it was the largest sway of political power in the House of Representatives in the last 100 years. Such impotence...

Notwithstanding efforts by lieability to disparage the thread, there is no doubt the Republican candidates bring actual baggage to the table, baggage supported in alll cases by their own words from their own mouths and available 24-7 today and forever on TV, Radio and the WWW.

The only exception seems to be John Huntsman, the only candidate not to have been a favorite for any time. He also seems to be the smartest and the most 'presidential', a difficult to define term. Sadly, Mr. Huntsman will need to move far to the right to get attention from extremists who now control the Republican message.

:lol:

"Actual baggage to the table?"

THAT's the new liberal Democrat meme?

THAT's the disqualifier in the mind of the liberal Democratics?

:lmao:

If THAT were the standard to which the liberal Democratics held themselves and their candidates, President Obummer would not BE President and would certainly not be unopposed in his effort to seek re-election.

Liberal Democratics have no standards. Or, if you insist they have one, it's "Double."

Meanwhile, the ceaseless, obvious, transparent efforts of the liberal Democratics and their hand-maiden Main Stream Propagandist Media to select their own opposition is most respectfully rejected.

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

Best primary season ever.

:lmao: we dont care about the discussions, just the double standards you are accumstomed to.

Obama won the 2008 election by winning the Moderate vote by 20 points. The idea that the Democrats would want to run against Romney (as opposed to Cain or Newt or Perry or whoever)

is preposterous.

Obama lost the moderates a ways back.... anyway, the crazies form the left are salivating over playing the Mormon card.

So you think Romney's Mormonism is a sufficient detriment to his chances that it will hurt him in a general election?

LOL. Hey, Full of It, the travails of your present candidates would make a wonderful sitcom. Particularly if they showed the actions in real time. Gotta love the poor 'Conservatives' whining and sniveling over their own candidates actions and words.

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

Best primary season ever.

:lmao: we dont care about the discussions, just the double standards you are accumstomed to.

What double standard is that?

Is that the double standard where the Right doesn't attack conservatives the same way they attack liberals?

That sort of double standard?

is preposterous.

So you think Romney's Mormonism is a sufficient detriment to his chances that it will hurt him in a general election?

Funny. I have not heard any leftists playing the Mormon card. It has all come from the right wing.

LOL. Hey, Full of It, the travails of your present candidates would make a wonderful sitcom. Particularly if they showed the actions in real time. Gotta love the poor 'Conservatives' whining and sniveling over their own candidates actions and words.
:eusa_hand: It's the media's fault!!! Stop pointing out Republican candidate flaws!!!

:eusa_hand: It's the media's fault!!! Stop pointing out Republican candidate flaws!!!

everyone knows they should just be going after dems.

silly...

:rofl:

is preposterous.

Yes... not sure why anybody would see it as an issue, but many do. Not saying I agree... just saying for many it is an issue.

Funny. I have not heard any leftists playing the Mormon card. It has all come from the right wing.

I'm certain you never hear any of the nonsense coming from the left.

The liberal Democrat Parody ploy is crystal clear.

You idiots actually imagine that you have the right to pick the nominee of the "other" Party so that you can run the candidate of your choice against a candidate of your choice.

That's all well and good.

But when anybody calls you on what you are obviously doing -- what you are all about -- you act all outwaged!

"Those wascally Wepublicans are twying to tell us that we can't cwiticize their candidates!"

But, of course, nobody is saying any such thing.

Many of us are simply noting what you fubars are attempting to do. And we're exposing you for what you are.

I can see why that would offend you.

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Yes.

Romney is the closest thing to a democrat as you're going to get in the current field of nominees.

Rational minded liberals know that Obama will not be re-elected so they at least want someone that harbors some of their values. And Mitt fits the bill i.e. pro-choice, anti 2nd amendment, romney-care....etc.

I wonder why that is....

Course, impotency doesn't explain the last mid-terms does it? I believe that it was the largest sway of political power in the House of Representatives in the last 100 years. Such impotence...

You've forgotten that the Tea Party cost the GOP at least 3 Senate seats by getting crackpots nominated.

The liberal Democrat Parody ploy is crystal clear.

You idiots actually imagine that you have the right to pick the nominee of the "other" Party so that you can run the candidate of your choice against a candidate of your choice.

That's all well and good.

But when anybody calls you on what you are obviously doing -- what you are all about -- you act all outwaged!

"Those wascally Wepublicans are twying to tell us that we can't cwiticize their candidates!"

But, of course, nobody is saying any such thing.

Many of us are simply noting what you fubars are attempting to do. And we're exposing you for what you are.

I can see why that would offend you.

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Yes.

Romney is the closest thing to a democrat as you're going to get in the current field of nominees.

Rational minded liberals know that Obama will not be re-elected so they at least want someone that harbors some of their values. And Mitt fits the bill i.e. pro-choice, anti 2nd amendment, romney-care....etc.

Rational human beings know that Cain, Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, or Paul can't beat Obama.

You've forgotten that the Tea Party cost the GOP at least 3 Senate seats by getting crackpots nominated.

I'll take 60 seats in the house IF that means losing three in the Senate. Remember, the Senate has different rules as opposed to the House. In the House the ONLY thing that matters is a majority. In the Senate, you ONLY have true power when you reach 60 (the super-majority).

Course, before the midterms the Demcrats had the super-majority (If you count Leiberman who caucuses with the Democrats). After the midterms, the Democrats lost how many seats in the Senate? It was certainly more than three. Another three would have given the Republicans over 50 seats in the Senate. Still not enough to do much though.

If you're liberal and angry with the Tea Party, I can understand that. But you know and so do I that the Tea Party is anything but impotent. Frustrating for you? Yes. But impotent. Obviously not.

Forum List

Back