New Republican meme

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Yes.

Romney is the closest thing to a democrat as you're going to get in the current field of nominees.

Rational minded liberals know that Obama will not be re-elected so they at least want someone that harbors some of their values. And Mitt fits the bill i.e. pro-choice, anti 2nd amendment, romney-care....etc.

Rational human beings know that Cain, Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, or Paul can't beat Obama.

Rational people understand that anyone can beat Obama.

Obama is hands down the worst president ever!

The reason the Republicans won the 2010 election is because the same movement on the left, which in 2008 elected Obama and a Democratic majority, and in 2011 has manifested as the Occupy movement, in 2010 organized a boycott of the election so as to "send a message" to the Democrats who had proven themselves to be sell-outs. I saw it happen.

It had nothing to do with the Tea Party. In fact, as noted, the Tea Party cost the GOP several elections that the party should have won, if non-crazy candidates had been nominated instead of Tea Party nut-jobs.

Tea Party folks suffer from a delusion that they represent a mainstream. They don't. Remember, only a little over 20% of the people voted Republican in 2010. That is not a majority. And It's unlikely the left will be sitting out next year's election, as they've found better ways to "send a message."

It's true that Romney would be preferable as president to any of the other Republican candidates, but he would not be preferable to Obama, and if anyone except Romney is nominated Obama's reelection is guaranteed. So we have no reason to prefer Romney win the nomination. In fact, it would be much better in many ways to see someone like Cain be nominated. Not only would it guarantee Obama a landslide victory, but it would discredit the Tea Party movement within the GOP once and for all. Even Gingrich would not have that effect, because at this point Gingrich has to be considered an establishment Republican.

As for Romney's religion, I'm sure Obama won't be morally above making use of that, but he also knows better than to say anything about it openly, or have anyone connected with him do so. In fact, there may be no need for any Democrats to say anything. It's already an issue among Evangelicals. Let them do it. The effect is the same.

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

Best primary season ever.

At least we aren't screaming RACIST every time ANYTHING is questioned.

All our potentials are being vetted, by a mostly hostile press, unlike Obama who was given a pass on everything from ties to avowed Communists to domestic terrorists.

So, what's Obama going do if it is Cain? Newt?

Bring up shit we already know? Nope.. Obama's in big trouble because he has nothing to run on and anything he brings up on the opposition will be old news.

He's toast.
That's true, CON$ are screaming "HIGH TECH LYNCHING."

they dont like vetting.

Yet it was fine for their side to create out right LIES about Obama for years

You mean like the 'lies' that he sat in a church with Reverend Wright for 20 years spewing the most racist, hate-filled crap that anyone could imagine and his only 'answer' was that he didn't pay attention to it? Or the 'lies' that he had more of a relationship with Bill Ayers than he was willing to acknowledge ? Or was it the 'lie' that his administration has more outright Marxists, Communists, and avowed revolutionists in it than any other (Refer to "Van Jones" the watermelon man)? Perhaps it was the 'lie' that Obama went around the world apologizing to anyone who would give him the time of day for the horrible things that the United States of America has done in its history. Or the 'lies' that he thinks that Americans are lazy?

Perhaps it was the 'lie' that Obamacare was and is probably the most destructive piece of legislation in American history? Course we won't know that for a few more years BECAUSE NOBODY HAS READ THE FREAKIN THING AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S GOING TO DO. But that's okay because no one that crafted that monstrosity or passed it will be around when it actually kicks in around 2014 or so. I'll bet it's the 'lie' that Obama and the Democratically controlled Congress is responsible for 4 TRILLION dollars of debt in the first three years of his administration alone! Or perhaps it's the 'lie' that at the end of his first term that debt will top 6 TRILLION DOLLARS!

Oh, I'll bet it's the 'lie' that talks about how Obama is waging literal class warfare by demonizing parts of America and harping about people paying their "fair share" when he doesn't even know what a "fair share" is. Course, his 'tax on millionaires' effects more retired people than it would real millionaires, but that's okay because we all know that retired people who scrimped and saved for their entire life really should be on Social Security and Medicair anyway. Obama and his people know how to spend our money better than we do.

I sent emails to Inhofe and Coburn again last night. There are FIFTEEN bills passed by the House that has to do with job creation and Reid has them languishing in the Senate. I don't care if ONE piece of legislation gets passed between now and November 2012 or not. STOP OBAMA'S AGENDA AT ALL COSTS!!!

My signature says it all...
That has to be my favorite lie. I mean, if no one knows what the bill says, how can anyone say it is the most destructive piece of legislation on history??? Seriously, either you are lying about its destructiveness or you are lying about no one having read it.

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Do you seriously believe your fraudulent little question has any meaning?

Seriously?

Romney is a GOP-lite version of a Democratic.

He might as well BE President Obama with just a few differences. Differences you guys can live with.

If, as expected, President Obama is unable to garner re-election, then it is certainly in the interest of you liberal Democratics to have a squishy-soft liberal RINO taking over. Certainly a far better outcome, from your jaundiced perspectives, than to have a person with actual conservative merit -- and juice.

Moreover, you guys -- having recognized how much in peril the Obama re-election effort is -- would DEARLY love to eek out an electoral win by putting up the one GOP candidate with the least persuasive capability to criticize "Obamacare."

Of COURSE you guys want to orchestrate things to get the GOP to put Romney in the role of GOP nominee.

So Democrats want the GOP to nominate the guy most likely to be able to beat Obama because he's not a far right extremist nutcase.

Why wouldn't the Democrats prefer that one of your nutcases be nominated, that had no chance of beating Obama?

You have a very short attention span, carbuncle. And your premises are misguided, false and silly.

The Dims want President Obama to win re-election. But even if you lack the ability, some Dims HAVE a certain capacity to recognize the handwriting on the wall.

Therefore, those Dims (a whole lot more foresightful than you) do want for the GOP nominee to be the safest possible fall-back in the event (the likely outcome) that President Obama does lose.

If they can finagle the process of getting the GOP to nominate Romney, they gain the ADDED bonus of getting a WEAK GOP contender. Why "weak?" Because he has no particular credibility in arguing AGAINST what President Obama did -- Obamacare -- since he basically did the same damn thing in Massachusetts.

Thus, if Romney wins, damn the luck but at least he's more or less just another RINO.

But if he can't sell the GOP electorate, then maybe by getting the GOP to pick Romney, the Dims can get President Obama re-elected.

From their rancid perspective, that's a win win.

There are no GOP nutcases (except maybe Paul). And the thing is, any one of the guys who a schmuck like YOU would consider a "nutcase" is actually smart enough NOT to be like President Obama. And that's very good news and makes such a candidate much more formidable AGAINST President Obama.

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

we'd rather talk about the cluster fuck known as the obama administration.

Willow Tree, a rare combination of stupidity and nastiness.

She's not. But that combination is far from rare. You are that in spades most of the time, Fly Catcher.

And, your petty ad hominem deflection effort notwithstanding, Willow was also correct.

It is better to talk about the clusterfuck that IS the Obama Administration.

Last edited:

Yaah no dissention in the party, lockstep resumed.
I have noticed this change over the past few weeks.
So much for the Tea Party and their independence :beer:

Lockstep?

The GOP candidates had spent a great deal of time attacking each other.

Their respective supporters did much the same thing.

While it is, of course, true that they spend a lot of time AGREEING with each other (the only time President Obama has ever been a "uniter" is when those with common sense discuss how much he sucks), they have also taken shots at each other.

The Party of Rabid Orthodoxy is the liberal Democrat Parody.

You goobers see what a clusterfuck the Obama Administration has been, but you still don't have the collective nerve, mindset or balls to run somebody else who might have a realistic chance of winning.

And now you whining fucks are complaining that Republicans have noticed that you guys think you have the right to pick your own opposition Party's candidate. Your panties are all in a knot.

Butthurt whining crying braying liberal Democrat jackasses are teh funneh.

Need tissue?

They aren't quite in lockstep, but it won't be much longer.

Liarbility's posts on this thread just prove my point.

[Liability]'s posts on this thread just prove my point.

My posts have not "proved your point." Nothing can prove your point.

You have been wrong and you remain wrong.

It's your natural state.

As I correctly noted, there is plenty of dissent in the GOP. Unlike you faux liberal Democratics, the right actually BELIEVES in free speech.

images

It's your natural state.

As I correctly noted, there is plenty of dissent in the GOP. Unlike you faux liberal Democratics, the right actually BELIEVES in free speech.

images
You realize that it is against the rules to edit someone's post, correct?

No matter, you've just proven how squirmy being called Liarbility makes you. And what was that you were saying about free speech?

:rofl:

It's your natural state.

images
You realize that it is against the rules to edit someone's post, correct?

No matter, you've just proven how squirmy being called Liarbility makes you. And what was that you were saying about free speech?

:rofl:

You do realize that inserting the correction of your deliberate misspelling of my username into brackets is the accepted form of NOTING an editorial correction, right?

Yes. You do.

Your "complaint" is just another example of Raving Lair being a liar.

You have called me "Liarbility" for a long time, but you STARTED with ZERO examples of me having lied and you have found none since then.

So, no.

I'm not squirmy, ya witless ass-face. I just don't accept your dishonesty without noting it and highlighting it and rubbing your nose in it.

I, unlike you, endorse free speech.

That's what I was saying. I was right and I am right.

You, indeed, are a liar.

Any other questions, twit?

Willow Tree, a rare combination of stupidity and nastiness.

She's not. But that combination is far from rare. You are that in spades most of the time, Fly Catcher.

And, your petty ad hominem deflection effort notwithstanding, Willow was also correct.

It is better to talk about the clusterfuck that IS the Obama Administration.

Butt out LIEability, it's not your battle. For the record you're not stupid, Willow Tree is (a simple review of her 'work' on this message board is clear and convincing) but asshole does apply too. Her's is an Axis I diagnosis, you're simply off (you axis).

Forum List

Back