New Republican meme

Ah, well they sure have enough of them.

Did you catch Cain on that interview trying to figure out his position on Lybia and how he agrees, if he does, with Obama? :eusa_eh:

I thought he was sleeping there for a couple of minutes.
Yeah, that was hysterical. He had a similar blank yesterday on our foreign policy with Cuba.

The guy reminds me of Sgt. Schultz: I know NOTHING, NOTHING!

:lol:

schultz.jpg

He keeps trying to dazzle everybody with bullshit. They asked him a question the other day and he just said 9-9-9. Clever guy...

Whatever success he's had was due to his ability to bullshit, obviously.

Willow Tree, a rare combination of stupidity and nastiness.

She's not. But that combination is far from rare. You are that in spades most of the time, Fly Catcher.

And, your petty ad hominem deflection effort notwithstanding, Willow was also correct.

It is better to talk about the clusterfuck that IS the Obama Administration.

Butt out LIEability, it's not your battle. For the record you're not stupid, Willow Tree is (a simple review of her 'work' on this message board is clear and convincing) but asshole does apply too. Her's is an Axis I diagnosis, you're simply off (you axis).

tough shit birdbrain. you reap what you sow sow.

Willow Tree, a rare combination of stupidity and nastiness.

She's not. But that combination is far from rare. You are that in spades most of the time, Fly Catcher.

And, your petty ad hominem deflection effort notwithstanding, Willow was also correct.

Butt out LIEability, it's not your battle. For the record you're not stupid, Willow Tree is (a simple review of her 'work' on this message board is clear and convincing) but asshole does apply too. Her's is an Axis I diagnosis, you're simply off (you axis).

Sorry, Fly Catcher, also known as Shit.

The Obama Administration, as Willow correctly noted, IS a clusterfuck.

Denying reality, ass boy, will not make it go away.

Face it. President Obummer is the worst President ever.

tough shit birdbrain. you reap what you sow sow.

Sow sow what!

President Obama and the rest of us inherited a FUBAR from GWB and a Republican controlled legislature - one cannot expect miracles especially since efforts to repair the damage they created they have stonewalled.

President Obama and the rest of us inherited a FUBAR from GWB and a Republican controlled legislature - one cannot expect miracles especially since efforts to repair the damage they created they have stonewalled.

LOL!

Our current President and his genius Vice President have committees and commissions to discuss "transparency in government",

but they hold them in secret.

:lol::cuckoo::lol:

Stonewalling?

Hey. I know; if they're AGAINST that kind of thing, they should simply COMPLY with the Congressional Subpoena already issued and served for the entire set of e-mails to and from the WH involving Solyndra.

Yes. For a WH that is opposed to the horrifying notion of stonewalling, that will CERTAINLY be immediately forthcoming, no doubt!

In fact, since nothing about Solyndra has anything to do with National Security, there's no reason for an Administration committed to Transparency NOT to publicly disseminate the information. It would be consistent with the EXPRESSED POLICY of this Administration:

Transparency and Open Government | The White House

Sure. They mean it when they say it. :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back