New Republican meme

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

Best primary season ever.

Ah, well they sure have enough of them.

Did you catch Cain on that interview trying to figure out his position on Lybia and how he agrees, if he does, with Obama? :eusa_eh:

I thought he was sleeping there for a couple of minutes.

Not everybody gets a scripted press conference and a TelePrompter honey. And the few times Obama didn't have them, he rambled on about 58 states and corpsemen and whatnot.

The liberal Democrat Parody ploy is crystal clear.

You idiots actually imagine that you have the right to pick the nominee of the "other" Party so that you can run the candidate of your choice against a candidate of your choice.

That's all well and good.

But when anybody calls you on what you are obviously doing -- what you are all about -- you act all outwaged!

"Those wascally Wepublicans are twying to tell us that we can't cwiticize their candidates!"

But, of course, nobody is saying any such thing.

Many of us are simply noting what you fubars are attempting to do. And we're exposing you for what you are.

I can see why that would offend you.

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Do you seriously believe your fraudulent little question has any meaning?

Seriously?

Romney is a GOP-lite version of a Democratic.

He might as well BE President Obama with just a few differences. Differences you guys can live with.

If, as expected, President Obama is unable to garner re-election, then it is certainly in the interest of you liberal Democratics to have a squishy-soft liberal RINO taking over. Certainly a far better outcome, from your jaundiced perspectives, than to have a person with actual conservative merit -- and juice.

Moreover, you guys -- having recognized how much in peril the Obama re-election effort is -- would DEARLY love to eek out an electoral win by putting up the one GOP candidate with the least persuasive capability to criticize "Obamacare."

Of COURSE you guys want to orchestrate things to get the GOP to put Romney in the role of GOP nominee.

So Democrats want the GOP to nominate the guy most likely to be able to beat Obama because he's not a far right extremist nutcase.

Why wouldn't the Democrats prefer that one of your nutcases be nominated, that had no chance of beating Obama?

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

Did you catch Cain on that interview trying to figure out his position on Lybia and how he agrees, if he does, with Obama? :eusa_eh:

Yeah, that was hysterical. He had a similar blank yesterday on our foreign policy with Cuba.

The guy reminds me of Sgt. Schultz: I know NOTHING, NOTHING!

:lol:

schultz.jpg

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Seriously?

He might as well BE President Obama with just a few differences. Differences you guys can live with.

If, as expected, President Obama is unable to garner re-election, then it is certainly in the interest of you liberal Democratics to have a squishy-soft liberal RINO taking over. Certainly a far better outcome, from your jaundiced perspectives, than to have a person with actual conservative merit -- and juice.

Moreover, you guys -- having recognized how much in peril the Obama re-election effort is -- would DEARLY love to eek out an electoral win by putting up the one GOP candidate with the least persuasive capability to criticize "Obamacare."

Of COURSE you guys want to orchestrate things to get the GOP to put Romney in the role of GOP nominee.

So Democrats want the GOP to nominate the guy most likely to be able to beat Obama because he's not a far right extremist nutcase.

Why wouldn't the Democrats prefer that one of your nutcases be nominated, that had no chance of beating Obama?

A lot of lefties want Romney so they can ratchet up the "crazy Mormon" card.

Yeah, that was hysterical. He had a similar blank yesterday on our foreign policy with Cuba.

schultz.jpg

I wonder if Cain has heard about the missing 8 states?

schultz.jpg

He keeps trying to dazzle everybody with bullshit. They asked him a question the other day and he just said 9-9-9. Clever guy...

they dont like vetting.

Yet it was fine for their side to create out right LIES about Obama for years

You mean like the 'lies' that he sat in a church with Reverend Wright for 20 years spewing the most racist, hate-filled crap that anyone could imagine and his only 'answer' was that he didn't pay attention to it? Or the 'lies' that he had more of a relationship with Bill Ayers than he was willing to acknowledge ? Or was it the 'lie' that his administration has more outright Marxists, Communists, and avowed revolutionists in it than any other (Refer to "Van Jones" the watermelon man)? Perhaps it was the 'lie' that Obama went around the world apologizing to anyone who would give him the time of day for the horrible things that the United States of America has done in its history. Or the 'lies' that he thinks that Americans are lazy?

Perhaps it was the 'lie' that Obamacare was and is probably the most destructive piece of legislation in American history? Course we won't know that for a few more years BECAUSE NOBODY HAS READ THE FREAKIN THING AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S GOING TO DO. But that's okay because no one that crafted that monstrosity or passed it will be around when it actually kicks in around 2014 or so. I'll bet it's the 'lie' that Obama and the Democratically controlled Congress is responsible for 4 TRILLION dollars of debt in the first three years of his administration alone! Or perhaps it's the 'lie' that at the end of his first term that debt will top 6 TRILLION DOLLARS!

Oh, I'll bet it's the 'lie' that talks about how Obama is waging literal class warfare by demonizing parts of America and harping about people paying their "fair share" when he doesn't even know what a "fair share" is. Course, his 'tax on millionaires' effects more retired people than it would real millionaires, but that's okay because we all know that retired people who scrimped and saved for their entire life really should be on Social Security and Medicair anyway. Obama and his people know how to spend our money better than we do.

I sent emails to Inhofe and Coburn again last night. There are FIFTEEN bills passed by the House that has to do with job creation and Reid has them languishing in the Senate. I don't care if ONE piece of legislation gets passed between now and November 2012 or not. STOP OBAMA'S AGENDA AT ALL COSTS!!!

My signature says it all...

schultz.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to deflect.

:thup:

Seriously?

A lot of lefties want Romney so they can ratchet up the "crazy Mormon" card.

We can ratchet up a lot of stuff about any one of them.

schultz.jpg

How is pointing out an Obama bumble in response to your post about a Cain bumble deflecting? Do you even know what deflect means?

Do try and keep up honey.

LOL. Now Soggybrain, try to at least get the math right. 50 from 57 is 7 not 8. Yep, President Obama had a brain fart. Not the first time, will not be the last time. President Eisenhower was famous for them, and a good and great Presidetnt. President Bush was simply a complete brain fart, and will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in our history, rivaling Buchanan for that position.

How is pointing out an Obama bumble in response to your post about a Cain bumble deflecting? Do you even know what deflect means?

Yeah, I do know what it means and you do it well.

You could always go start your own thread but you are compelled to deflect from the OP.

Delicious, you are just proving me right.

:)

Seriously?

Seriously?

The liberal Democratics EXPECT President Obummer to lose. So, if he has to go and get replaced by a Republican, it might as well be a liberal RINO. And even they can't get Huntsman any traction. So "settling" for Romney is their obvious choice.

And there are no far right extremist nutcases running on the GOP side. Well, maybe Dr. Paul is a little bit of a nutcase -- but he has no chance either. And it doesn't really MATTER what they prefer. IF the world were as they wish it to be, the GOP (with a lot of help by them) might nominate the furthest to the right candidate available to run against the far left President Obama (who pretends to be a moderate) and President Obama would have a legitimate chance of winning.

But, as I noted, they don't really EXPECT that President Obama can eek out a win this time. So, they are hedging. They will TRY to get him re-elected, naturally. But Romney is their safest fall back position.

LOL. Now Soggybrain, try to at least get the math right. 50 from 57 is 7 not 8. Yep, President Obama had a brain fart. Not the first time, will not be the last time. President Eisenhower was famous for them, and a good and great Presidetnt. President Bush was simply a complete brain fart, and will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in our history, rivaling Buchanan for that position.

Hey nut sack, 57 with one to go = 58.

Brain fart? I never had one that induced me to think there are 58 states.... Some things are pretty fucking basic. That'd be like a Christian referring to his Muslim faith... oh, wait....

Hey nut sack, 57 with one to go = 58.

Brain fart? I never had one that induced me to think there are 58 states.... Some things are pretty fucking basic. That'd be like a Christian referring to his Muslim faith... oh, wait....

He's a very Christian Muslim.

Yeah, I do know what it means and you do it well.

You could always go start your own thread but you are compelled to deflect from the OP.

Delicious, you are just proving me right.

:)

I was responding to YOU... not the OP....

Speaking of deflecting....

Obama won the 2008 election by winning the Moderate vote by 20 points. The idea that the Democrats would want to run against Romney (as opposed to Cain or Newt or Perry or whoever)

given that Romney has the best chance of winning that Moderate vote back,

is preposterous.

Forum List

Back