New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!

Yes, California was once a beautiful dream. But the Communists/Democrats have turned it into an ugly nightmare. It's very sad.

I cant wait to see how they manage to pay for all this free shit when their tax base is millions of yard mowers and lettuce pickers who are themselves on the dole.

They'll seek a Federal Taxpayer 'Bailout' at some point. They'll follow Puerto Rico's lead. They'll attempt to force all US Citizens to pay for their sins. It's only a matter of time before that happens.

I love here and visited other states and it's the best state by far.
It's the most populous state for a reason.
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
We have the best weather.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA)
Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state
Biggest economy in the world.
Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people.
Best entertainment industry in the world.
Best athletes come from Cali.

Keep on hating red necks.

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.

LOL...companies and citizens are fleeing that cesspool at alarming rates.

Only Communists/Democrats could destroy such a beautiful thing. Why do so many people continue to vote Democrat? It's so perplexing.

You'd have to be totally detached from the world around you to vote dem.

Useful Idiots.

Well, some people just can't afford to live here.....bitter, I know.

Everyone in cali is doing just fine.....
And that scenery!!!

No...not everyone in California is doing fine.....same as we can say for any other state. BTW, only out of state noobs call it "Cali". :lol:

I usually go with a more derogatory term but cali isnt worth the effort.

Well, then....I certainly don't expect you to put yourself out........:71:

And that scenery!!!

No...not everyone in California is doing fine.....same as we can say for any other state. BTW, only out of state noobs call it "Cali". :lol:

I wouldnt piss on cali if it was on fire,which it frequently is.

Just remember, the Government Elites live like royalty in Communist Totalitarian States. It's only the 'Little People' who suffer under Communism. Just read up some on the Soviet Union's history.

Sadly, the Communists seized control of the Democratic Party many years ago. It now seeks to achieve mass poverty and full dependence on Government for survival. California's getting there fast. But they want that for the entire country.

The Democratic Party can only thrive on mass discontent. The more poor and dependent on Government the Citizens become, the more powerful the Party becomes. So, a vote for a Democrat, is a vote for your own demise. Don't be a Useful Idiot. Don't support them.

Just remember, the Government Elites live like royalty in Communist Totalitarian States. It's only the 'Little People' who suffer under Communism. Just read up some on the Soviet Union's history.

Sadly, the Communists seized control of the Democratic Party many years ago. It now seeks to achieve mass poverty and full dependence on Government for survival. California's getting there fast. But they want that for the entire country.

The Democratic Party can only thrive on mass discontent. The more poor and dependent on Government the Citizens become, the more powerful the Party becomes. So, a vote for a Democrat, is a vote for your own demise. Don't be a Useful Idiot. Don't support them.

much of CA has more voters than voting age people, what makes you think that the majority of valid voters have voted D?

And that scenery!!!

I wouldnt piss on cali if it was on fire,which it frequently is.

And we wouldn't want you to...so it's a Win/Win.

much of CA has more voters than voting age people, what makes you think that the majority of valid voters have voted D?
Sure.......:71:

that includes a hell of a lot of people who worked there and paid taxes their entire lives to that state and now cant afford to retire there....and that is something this state and its so called "leaders" should be ashamed of....

Interesting study....5 worst for healthcare...
MS, AK, OK, LA and AL...

5 worst for education...
NM, LA, SC, MS, AL

5 worst for economy....
ALaska, WV, MS, WY, NM

5 worst for opportunity
LA, MS, AL, TX, CA

5 worst for Crime and Corrections
Alaska, NM, LA, AK, DE

Interesting....

I dont know where you got those numbers but if you're not working in Texas you dont want to.

Those numbers came from the OP article, the same one the California number came from.

3 of the top 10 cities with the best quality of life are in CA.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

Must be shitholes like Fresno dragging us down...
It’s Barstow

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

It’s Barstow
Stockton.....worse murder rate than Chicago. And then there's Bakersfield.....................

Hmmm, that’s so weird...I wonder why those cities are armpits of the mother shithole?
2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow
Stockton.....worse murder rate than Chicago. And then there's Bakersfield.....................

Hmmm, that’s so weird...I wonder why those cities are armpits of the mother shithole?
2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
thats because they are not part of the wealthy coastal cities....democrats are no different than republicans,they only care about were the money is....otherwise its all talk and excuses...

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
thats because they are not part of the wealthy coastal cities....democrats are no different than republicans,they only care about were the money is....otherwise its all talk and excuses...
Nothing to deny there.

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
Nothing to deny there.
you bet their isnt....look at the the unemployment numbers inland compared to the coast...one would think its 2 different states...

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
California is getting a lot of attention from the envious low lifes in the rest of the states. The politicians we elect do work for us and we resist federal hate laws. Any filth is a direct result of conservatives refusal to fund the Veterans Administration to take care of the huge amount of homeless and mentally ill Vets that live here because of the good weather and generous citizens who give them money and food. Something they can not get in most other states as I am told by them.
I have not seen or felt any degradation in safety or quality of life.

Forum List

Back