NEW POLL...Trump Keeps Gaining in NC!

I like the Donald. Most of it. I am in despair over his support for Ethanol. I hope he becomes educated. He does not need Iowa that badly.

What office is Ethanol running for?

Republican. Seems when the Democrats are in office - gas prices go up.

Shadow 355

Funny, I was just talking with some friends about this very thing earlier today. Oil is now below 30.00 a barrel yet gas is STILL about 1.70 (or thereabouts).

As I recall, gas "should" be around $1.00 a gallon now.......guess they figure that they'll keep screwing us until the price of oil mysteriously jumps back up.
It's around $2.69 a gallon in Ca.

Frankly, I believe that if Trump takes Iowa and New Hampshire - there may be no stopping him. He will DESTROY either Hillary or Bernie.

We have to wait and see who the running mates will be .

A 50/50 team or a good team of 100 %.

People have voted for the opposite party because of a running mate before. But those electoral votes count also, and the Vice - President has input on policy, and succeeds the President should something happen. The running mate has a stance, as well as a history which the American public has to cuddle with.

Will the running mate spoil the whole election? So Hillary has to chose very wisely .

Shadow 355

I like the Donald. Most of it. I am in despair over his support for Ethanol. I hope he becomes educated. He does not need Iowa that badly.

Shadow 355

Funny, I was just talking with some friends about this very thing earlier today. Oil is now below 30.00 a barrel yet gas is STILL about 1.70 (or thereabouts).

As I recall, gas "should" be around $1.00 a gallon now.......guess they figure that they'll keep screwing us until the price of oil mysteriously jumps back up.
I got gas today at the Walmart Murphys for $1.39. That's in Ft Worth.

Shadow 355

It's about a $1.25 in my area, cheaper in outlying areas and " the boondocks".

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

Call your Attorney Generals Office. Price gouging. :)

Shadow 355

Trump is not stupid. He has a reason for using Bimbo Palin but his reasoning turned me off big time. No turning me back on, either. Whatever he planned is devious. I want no part of it. Or him.

Why would anyone want to celebrate Trump leading in the polls? Did you see him at Liberty University today? The guy was a rambling idiot the whole campus saw through. He's nothing more than an egomaniacal narcissist spewing macho crap that low information/low IQ voters want to hear. He's a political novice who will be eaten alive when properly vetted.

I really don't think he wants to run the country. I think he wants to WIN running the country. That's all that matters to him. Winning.

Trump is not stupid. He has a reason for using Bimbo Palin but his reasoning turned me off big time. No turning me back on, either. Whatever he planned is devious. I want no part of it. Or him.

Jeb Bush walks into Trumps campaign office. He closes the door behind him.

Donald Trump setting behind a desk , checkbook opened speaks.

" Jeb, why don't you drop out and be my running mate ?

" Why? "

" Vice Presidency eight years, then President for another eight?

Jeb smiles......Donald hands him a check .

Shadow 355

Last edited:
I really don't think he wants to run the country. I think he wants to WIN running the country. That's all that matters to him. Winning.

And Hillary has an axe to grind - the White House will be the perfect place for her to get her retaliation against her enemy's. Remember if she wins, her husband wins also.

Let's not let them enjoy champaign and caviar election night......ok ?

Shadow 355

Wharton School of finance where Trump graduated from is impossible to get in and is equivalent to Harvard. I find it funny that people accuse Trump of being uneducated or a "brute".

And Hillary has an axe to grind - the White House will be the perfect place for her to get her retaliation against her enemy's. Remember if she wins, her husband wins also.

Let's not let them enjoy champaign and caviar election night......ok ?

Shadow 355
Who will give Hillary blow jobs under the Oval Orofice presidential desk?

Shadow 355

I got gas for buck fifty at the Happy Ending gas station in China Town.

Spotlight Palin ?

No definite objective Palin ?

Court the cameras Palin ?

Sarah "Slam John McCain " Palin ?

Yeah ....... That's the one you are talking about.

See - political candidates are not all
they are cracked up to be in the beginning. At first she was loved, now she is loathed. She can do more harm than good at this point, and everyone needs to stay away from her. Including Trump. What ever he has in backing is solidified, her endorsement will not benefit him one bit .

Palin........is poison.

John McCain used her, and lost the bet. He believed Sarah Palin would surely put him in the White House , and she did not. Then within weeks of loosing, she trashed him and his campaign . Sarah was not VP material, but he needed an attractive woman to court the minority, women, teachers, sportsman , and rural community to get him elected. Sarah was there to get the non registered voters to register and vote for McCain / Palin. He needed numbers , and she was supposed to get them . It did not work, so a John McCain left the table with no chips. He lost Pennsylvania Avenue because......of his running mate.

Like Geraldine Ferraro, the public was not willing to send a female to the White House. McCain neglected history. McCain played the odds - huge odds ; and lost.

Shadow 355

Oh, he is far from stupid. But I question his true intent.
Yes on that I will have to agree with you. As he likes to say about himself, he's "very unpredictable". No telling what he'll do or say if he doesn't get what he wants or someone is in his way. He has a killer instinct on steroids. That's basically my only concern with him. But I think his heart is in the right place.

Wharton School of finance where Trump graduated from is impossible to get in and is equivalent to Harvard. I find it funny that people accuse Trump of being uneducated or a "brute".

If so - he is an uneducated billionaire.

What's wrong with that ?

Shadow 355

If so - he is an uneducated billionaire.

What's wrong with that ?

Shadow 355

Ha ha. Wharton is harder to get in than Harvard, and most likely the main contributing factor to his success.

In the end of the day being a good politician is not much different than being a good businessman. That's why Trump is such a natural.

Forum List

Back