NEW POLL...Trump Keeps Gaining in NC!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
PPP ^ | 1/20/16 | Tom Jensen
North Carolina was the first pl ace polling ever found Donald Trump leading the Republican Presidenti al race, and he just keeps getting stronger. PPP's newest poll finds him at 38% to 16% for Ted Cruz, 11% for Marco Rubio, 8% for Ben Carson, 6% each fo r Mike Huckabee and Jeb Bush, 4% for Chris Christie, 3% each for Carly Fiorina and Rand Paul, 2% for John Kasich, and 1% for Rick Santorum.

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!!!!

J04iGH9.jpg

I like the Donald. Most of it. I am in despair over his support for Ethanol. I hope he becomes educated. He does not need Iowa that badly.

Frankly, I believe that if Trump takes Iowa and New Hampshire - there may be no stopping him. He will DESTROY either Hillary or Bernie.

I like the Donald. Most of it. I am in despair over his support for Ethanol. I hope he becomes educated. He does not need Iowa that badly.

What office is Ethanol running for?

Republican. Seems when the Democrats are in office - gas prices go up.

Shadow 355

Funny, I was just talking with some friends about this very thing earlier today. Oil is now below 30.00 a barrel yet gas is STILL about 1.70 (or thereabouts).

As I recall, gas "should" be around $1.00 a gallon now.......guess they figure that they'll keep screwing us until the price of oil mysteriously jumps back up.

Forum List

Back