new party

So what party should we create?

Does the US Constitution demand that political parties exist? Or was that always something to manipulate the masses?
The Founders did not anticipate parties. There is nothing in the Constitution about them.

But parties are an inevitability in any free society.
?

That is not true at all. There is noting about parties in the constitution, that is true, but the founders DID anticipate parties. They spoke about them, for and against.

So what party should we create?

Does the US Constitution demand that political parties exist? Or was that always something to manipulate the masses?
The Founders did not anticipate parties. There is nothing in the Constitution about them.

But parties are an inevitability in any free society.
?

That is not true at all. There is noting about parties in the constitution, that is true, but the founders DID anticipate parties. They spoke about them, for and against.

I doubt they anticipated what parties would become. But they did know what they were.

Actually, I was thinking about this just recently. I want to figure out what paperwork I'd have to do to found a new political party. I plan to call it Jabberwocky. Our slogan will be "Because politics is full of nonsense anyway."

Why do you think Trump is destroying the Republican Party, because he's putting the interests of our country ahead of the corporate puppets in Washington?

You don't speak for "our country", you speak only for yourself - and Trump sure as shit doesn't represent my interests.

Trump can't even FIND your interests on the alternating days that he's flopping the other direction.

Forum List

Back