new party

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Been thinking about the pirate party. If Donald trump succeeds at destroying the Republican party we will need a new party to further constitutionalism.

So what party should we create?

I'm thinking we create the rebel alliance.

Think about it. A group of likeminded individuals who seek to restore the Republic and its constitution.

Any other ideas?

We've got Luke Skywalker over here
mjlol.png

Been thinking about the pirate party. If Donald trump succeeds at destroying the Republican party we will need a new party to further constitutionalism.

Think about it. A group of likeminded individuals who seek to restore the Republic and its constitution.

Any other ideas?
Rebel is a little strong. Something more positive--you're defenders.

Why do you think Trump is destroying the Republican Party, because he's putting the interests of our country ahead of the corporate puppets in Washington?

Why do you think Trump is destroying the Republican Party, because he's putting the interests of our country ahead of the corporate puppets in Washington?

Because I don't have my head up his butt and can see what's obvious

whatever you call the party It will HAVE to become a majority much sooner than later or it will be totally useless changing the country.

Call it The Pipe Dream Party.

Any other ideas?

Is this what you meant when you lectured me about "principles"?

Any other ideas?
Why not have Bernie hillary Cruz and trump all run?

Does the US Constitution demand that political parties exist? Or was that always something to manipulate the masses?
Parties are not in the constitution, but if you read federalist #10 written by Madison (ther guy who wrote the framework of the constitution)parties are a feature of republics. there are 2 people, there are two ways of doing things.

It already has a name, the democrats and the republicans have been trying to kill it off since Obama care but they have failed.

Tea Party! Taxed Enough Already.

Tea Party!!!!!! Taxed enough already baby! Time to make America Great Again.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

I still like the rebel alliance. Course that may be because I was watching star wars

Any other ideas?

restore the Republic...?

how about we call it the Republican Party.... :lmao:

Because I don't have my head up his butt and can see what's obvious
Says the moron who can't see the truth about Cruz' dishonesty. Maybe you should get your head out of his ass.

Forum List

Back