Zone1 New member today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, after spending time on social media platforms. It became obvious it was not a good place for political discussion or debate. So after years of being away, I decided to go back and check out some real message boards.
Are you here to help us Americans ridicule the Liberals or are you a Liberal we will be ridiculing?

Z118-PE0001-BLK-7T.jpg

welcome to our little corner of the interwebs - glad you found us; take a look around, make yerself at home & please stop by the reception desk for yer complimentary hazmat suit!

Has Shelby gotten her delousing yet?

1699019253770.png

Understatement of the year. :rolleyes:
Only place you can do it. I'd love to tell my stupid neighbors who vote for Trump how stupid they are. But you can't do that and have friends. And I want to stay friends with my stupid Republican buddies. And I don't want a girl to not fuck me because she doesn't like Biden.

Only place you can do it. I'd love to tell my stupid neighbors who vote for Trump how stupid they are. But you can't do that and have friends. And I want to stay friends with my stupid Republican buddies. And I don't want a girl to not fuck me because she doesn't like Biden.

:eusa_doh:

Use the ignore button as there are numerous trolls posting here. It will make for a more enjoyable experience.

Use the ignore button as there are numerous trolls posting here. It will make for a more enjoyable experience.
Coward.

Don't use the ignore button unless the person is ruining your experience. Don't ignore people who you disagree with. It's one of the things I like about here. I went to an all liberal site once and while I agree with them primarily, they are too extreme and a bunch of losers.

Hello, after spending time on social media platforms. It became obvious it was not a good place for political discussion or debate. So after years of being away, I decided to go back and check out some real message boards.
I order to access the taunting arena to you have eat a black person. The one I ate was a female and I bet she field dressed a good 275.

Coward.

Don't use the ignore button unless the person is ruining your experience. Don't ignore people who you disagree with. It's one of the things I like about here. I went to an all liberal site once and while I agree with them primarily, they are too extreme and a bunch of losers.
That's what he said idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back