New management at USMB

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

To pretend this site has been fair to the left is just more lies

I treat people as they deserve to be treated. I disagree with Jillian's politics, for example, but we treat each other with respect.
Here's a hint for you shithead, if you want to be treated with respect, show some to others and yourself, for Christ's sake!

Learn to use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and for GOD'S sake, use a fucking spell checker.

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

I treat people as they deserve to be treated. I disagree with Jillian's politics, for example, but we treat each other with respect.
Here's a hint for you shithead, if you want to be treated with respect, show some to others and yourself, for Christ's sake!

Learn to use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and for GOD'S sake, use a fucking spell checker.

My spell checker doesn't seem to work on this board.

As some of you may know, for the last 2 months me and another member here have been in negotiations with DanK to purchase USMessageboard dot com.
Unfortunately, early this evening, I received an email notifying me that my offer had been declined and effective immediately, board ownership has been transfered to Truthmatters.
Please welcome our new owner and her Moderation staff of rdean, Decepticon, Mr. Shamon and Cammpbell.

this place would be a becon of fairness if it were true

And ^^^^ that statement is WHY the op is such a good joke.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

That is funny because she/he called me repetedly a whole slew of names for critizing the current government of Isreal.

Truthmatters can't even manage going to the bathroom correctly, nevermind a messageboard.

Check your browser preferences. In firefox "edit" > "preferences > advanced "check "check my spelling as I type"

All I see is "spell checker options" when I left click. I have Google Chrome, and _______ as my browser,

That is funny because she/he called me repetedly a whole slew of names for critizing the current government of Isreal.

As I said, rational people treat others as they should be treated. You have repeatedly proven to all but a very few hopeless hacks like yourself that you deserve no respect..
What little credibility you had with your fellow libs, disappeared when you decided to issue your dishonest apology to Syrenn.

Truthiepoo is about the only poster on USMB who can take an April Fool's Joke and transcend the medium by trying to make it serious of how awesome she is.

Think about it... that takes some talented fucktardery to pull off.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I love bacon. Is that what you meant?

18085d1333118753-the-usmb-coffee-shop-baconnotdoneyet.jpg

I can't understand why a parent would stand there long enough to allow a picture like that to be taken! That is so gross and I bet they were standing there laughing while it was happening. Then again, it is probably photo-shopped.

On the other hand, my daughter was kissed by a manatee at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa... of course, there was 3/4" (at a guess) plexiglass between her and the manatee.

Immie
At that age, EVERYTHING is to be taste tested.

True, but the parent's should have removed the child before it got to that point.

You don't sit there and take pictures while your child places his or her hand on a hot stove, do you?

Immie

Last edited:
On my primary board home before I moved over to USMB, it became a tradition for the owner/administrator to play April Fools jokes. The first year I was on the board, when I logged in, everybody's avatar was a dancing hamster. I thought it was a glitch and rebooted several times and ran my virus protection and was considering uninstalling and reinstalling windows when I noticed that it was April Fool's Day. :) Another year our screen names had been changed to prominent cartoon characters or celebrities. I don't go back there much anymore and forgot to check in on April 1 this year to see what prank had been played.

The April Fool's joke on everybody this year is the assumption that Truthmatters is real. I haven't believed she is a real person for some time now. :)

I can't understand why a parent would stand there long enough to allow a picture like that to be taken! That is so gross and I bet they were standing there laughing while it was happening. Then again, it is probably photo-shopped.

On the other hand, my daughter was kissed by a manatee at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa... of course, there was 3/4" (at a guess) plexiglass between her and the manatee.

Immie

True, but the parent's should have removed the child before it got to that point.

You don't sit there and take pictures while your child places his or her hand on a hot stove, do you?

Immie

Lighten up, Francis...

I know you were Outraged by this, Correct?...

Michael-Jackson-danngles-baby-over-balcony.jpg

:)

peace...

Immie

Lighten up, Francis...

I know you were Outraged by this, Correct?...

Michael-Jackson-danngles-baby-over-balcony.jpg

:)

peace...

I was outraged, but had the kid been hanging Jackson over the rail, I'd have been the first to shout "Let go".

Forum List

Back