New management at USMB

As some of you may know, for the last 2 months me and another member here have been in negotiations with DanK to purchase USMessageboard dot com.
Unfortunately, early this evening, I received an email notifying me that my offer had been declined and effective immediately, board ownership has been transfered to Truthmatters.
Please welcome our new owner and her Moderation staff of rdean, Decepticon, Mr. Shamon and Cammpbell.

this place would be a becon of fairness if it were true

As some of you may know, for the last 2 months me and another member here have been in negotiations with DanK to purchase USMessageboard dot com.
Unfortunately, early this evening, I received an email notifying me that my offer had been declined and effective immediately, board ownership has been transfered to Truthmatters.
Please welcome our new owner and her Moderation staff of rdean, Decepticon, Mr. Shamon and Cammpbell.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG! That's teh funniest thing I've ever read! The kicker? You actually believe what you posted! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WTF is a "becon"

I love bacon. Is that what you meant?

18085d1333118753-the-usmb-coffee-shop-baconnotdoneyet.jpg

I can't understand why a parent would stand there long enough to allow a picture like that to be taken! That is so gross and I bet they were standing there laughing while it was happening. Then again, it is probably photo-shopped.

On the other hand, my daughter was kissed by a manatee at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa... of course, there was 3/4" (at a guess) plexiglass between her and the manatee.

Immie

129159128975577988.jpg

I can't understand why a parent would stand there long enough to allow a picture like that to be taken! That is so gross and I bet they were standing there laughing while it was happening. Then again, it is probably photo-shopped.

On the other hand, my daughter was kissed by a manatee at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa... of course, there was 3/4" (at a guess) plexiglass between her and the manatee.

Immie
At that age, EVERYTHING is to be taste tested.

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

To pretend this site has been fair to the left is just more lies

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

To pretend this site has been fair to the left is just more lies
If you treated those who disagreed with you in the same manner you treat the truth, fuck it. I'd rather be shot.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Olbermann needs a job doesn't he? :D

Forum List

Back