New management at USMB

I treat people as they deserve to be treated. I disagree with Jillian's politics, for example, but we treat each other with respect.
Here's a hint for you shithead, if you want to be treated with respect, show some to others and yourself, for Christ's sake!

Learn to use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and for GOD'S sake, use a fucking spell checker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

go to the link IU gave you and count the times she insults me.

then count the times I insult her.

I was VERY civil and she was not.

You don't seem to understand.... Its your inner idiot and stupidity that is an insult to all who read your posts.

Who the hell is IU?

I can't find a link or even a post from IU. It wouldn't surprise me if TM used double or triple the number of insults but is just incapable of understanding that 95% of her posts are nothing but insults and many contain multiple insults.

Immie

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

To pretend this site has been fair to the left is just more lies

I treat people as they deserve to be treated. I disagree with Jillian's politics, for example, but we treat each other with respect.
Here's a hint for you shithead, if you want to be treated with respect, show some to others and yourself, for Christ's sake!

Learn to use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and for GOD'S sake, use a fucking spell checker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've read through a couple of pages there and I think Jillian showed remarkable restraint. You showed stupidity, as always.

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

Truth has already stated in another thread that Spelling is not important....i guess we are supposed to know what she is trying to say...that's what i got out of what she said....

That is funny because she/he called me repetedly a whole slew of names for critizing the current government of Isreal.

many on this board call you something,no matter what their Politics......what does that say about you?......you even make a nice guy like Warrior call you names.....and he NEVER calls anyone names.....see how you are.....

got an example of this unfairness?.....

I always feel like I am going to be treated fairly when a racist addresses me as "you people". Don't you?

Immie

she also mentions "THEY" a lot......i have asked who "they" are.....but she wont say.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sdfsdf-48416427124.jpeg
Awesome goggie is awesome.

:::walks away singing:::

I kissed a pig and I liked iiiiiit.....

I assume that the JDL owns this board.

If they don't actually own it, I assume that they're monitoring it.

So many NAZIs all in one place deserve the attention.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Pretty funny listening to complaints from people on a voluntary participation message board.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Pretty funny listening to complaints from people on a voluntary participation message board.

No, if TM were the new boss it would not be "same as the old boss". This board would soon be inhabited by only left wingers. Those conservatives who were not outright banned would leave soon. You would have a new DU.

Immie

Forum List

Back