New management at USMB

At that age, EVERYTHING is to be taste tested.

True, but the parent's should have removed the child before it got to that point.

You don't sit there and take pictures while your child places his or her hand on a hot stove, do you?

Immie

Lighten up, Francis...

I know you were Outraged by this, Correct?...

Michael-Jackson-danngles-baby-over-balcony.jpg

:)

peace...

If I were outraged about the kid kissing the pig, I might feel a need to answer your question.

Just because I think something is literally disgusting doesn't mean I'm outraged by it.

Immie

I can't understand why a parent would stand there long enough to allow a picture like that to be taken! That is so gross and I bet they were standing there laughing while it was happening. Then again, it is probably photo-shopped.

On the other hand, my daughter was kissed by a manatee at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa... of course, there was 3/4" (at a guess) plexiglass between her and the manatee.

Immie

True, but the parent's should have removed the child before it got to that point.

You don't sit there and take pictures while your child places his or her hand on a hot stove, do you?

Immie
Oh that's a petting zoo pig. The chance of something happening from that pig is one in a billion, and who's to say that the next second the mom or dad swept in and said "no no... icky!" while pulling the child away.

Tasting pig boogers through a snout stuck through a fence is not a hot stove.

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

To pretend this site has been fair to the left is just more lies

I treat people as they deserve to be treated. I disagree with Jillian's politics, for example, but we treat each other with respect.
Here's a hint for you shithead, if you want to be treated with respect, show some to others and yourself, for Christ's sake!

Learn to use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and for GOD'S sake, use a fucking spell checker.

That is funny because she/he called me repetedly a whole slew of names for critizing the current government of Isreal.

Can you link to Jillian's post? I'd like to join in.

Immie
Oh that's a petting zoo pig. The chance of something happening from that pig is one in a billion, and who's to say that the next second the mom or dad swept in and said "no no... icky!" while pulling the child away.

Eeewwwwww!!!! All the germs!!!!!

lol

Of course, I am disgusted at the thought of a frigging dog licking my face. Yuck!!!

Now, my son's ferrets... well, they don't lick, just sniff. :)

Immie

Immie

lol

Of course, I am disgusted at the thought of a frigging dog licking my face. Yuck!!!

Immie

I've been licked by cows. Now THAT is bad.

lol

Immie

I've been licked by cows. Now THAT is bad.

If you ask me, better a cow than a dog. Dogs lick each other's rearends. I've never seen a cow do that. On the other hand, I'm not going to volunteer to be licked by a cow either.

Oh am I going to hear from the dog lovers about this?

Immie

Immie

lol

Immie
I've known a set of ferrets. One was nicknamed "Sniff sniff lick" the other "Lick Lick Chomp" for their behaviors to do that.

Yes, it is gross, but hardly going to kill the kid or pig. I mean, kids mouth... ick!

And yes, I've been licked by cows before and find that utterly gross too. But not as bad as other critters. I only now will put up with a LITTLE licking from a dog on the hand, but not much. Cats licking me doesn't bother me cause the tongue is scratch... but I have to remember how they clean themselves too. ick.

I treat people as they deserve to be treated. I disagree with Jillian's politics, for example, but we treat each other with respect.
Here's a hint for you shithead, if you want to be treated with respect, show some to others and yourself, for Christ's sake!

Learn to use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and for GOD'S sake, use a fucking spell checker.

That is funny because she/he called me repetedly a whole slew of names for critizing the current government of Isreal.

Can you link to Jillian's post? I'd like to join in.

Ill go search

Truthiepoo is about the only poster on USMB who can take an April Fool's Joke and transcend the medium by trying to make it serious of how awesome she is.

Think about it... that takes some talented fucktardery to pull off.

Takes a great wordsmith to use fucktardery in a coherent sentence. :clap2:

Pos rep. 4 u

Immie

lol

Immie

yes because you know where that tounges been.

You people would be treated with the fairness that has often been found lacking here in the past.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

go to the link IU gave you and count the times she insults me.

then count the times I insult her.

I was VERY civil and she was not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sdfsdf-48416427124.jpeg

Truthiepoo is about the only poster on USMB who can take an April Fool's Joke and transcend the medium by trying to make it serious of how awesome she is.

Think about it... that takes some talented fucktardery to pull off.

Takes a great wordsmith to use fucktardery in a coherent sentence. :clap2:

Pos rep. 4 u

Fitz and Liability are the only two I've seen do it well here. Oh, yeah! Once and a while Oddball surprises me.

I can't understand why a parent would stand there long enough to allow a picture like that to be taken! That is so gross and I bet they were standing there laughing while it was happening. Then again, it is probably photo-shopped.

On the other hand, my daughter was kissed by a manatee at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa... of course, there was 3/4" (at a guess) plexiglass between her and the manatee.

Immie

Immie

It is disgusting. I don't like it when dogs lick their faces either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You don't seem to understand.... Its your inner idiot and stupidity that is an insult to all who read your posts.

Forum List

Back