New Liberal inanity. Vick is excused from killing dogs, because dogs are racist!

how christain of people to see NO forgiveness for this guy whos paid his debt to society for his evil deeds.

Yet Scooter Libby is a hero to them.

He outed our CIA agent and no doubt got PEOPLE killed.

Bush mass-murdered countless innocent people .. FOR PROFIT .. while managing to get tens of thousands of American soldiers killed or maimed along the way .. but HE is redeemable?

The people who think that way have NO love of this country.

No love for this country, no love for humanity, no love for the troops.

But they now claim dog-love..

.. go figure

Interesting defense...

Vick killed the dogs in retalliation for their Civil Rights abuses

bham-dog1b.jpg

only interesting to somebody with a liberal ideology. This is profoundly absurd..........but not to the k00ks.
Ive learned since college 30 years ago that you should nvever be surprised at anything that comes out of the mouth of a liberal. Since an objective truth for them is non-existent, the anything goes dynamic is presented as some kind of intellectual virtue.

Funny though when you look out at the landscape of America, which states are flat broke??

All the lefty states............

Surprising perhaps............but not to me.

This is no more representative of liberalism than skookerasbil's of conservatism.

Kooks are kooks: the professor, Samurai, skookerasbil.

ok, so per your link and the excuse given.

Black people should be afraid of all dogs, and therefore not own any.
They should be afraid of water, and therefore can't bath or be firemen
And they should fear all cops and can't be policemen.

The excuse is fucking ignorant and you should feel insulted, b/c they think your dumb enough to buy into this bullshit.

This idiocy just illustrates how much the left will contort themselves to agree with Obama.

Even the wacko moonbats at PETA agree with Obama

President Obama Praises Michael Vick; PETA Agrees|Yes, But, However!

Perhaps PETA should now stand for Progressives Endorsing the Torture of Animals

You have just put yourself in with the loons you condemn. Everyone here who believes that the professor is a fine example of the left are just as loony as the professor. A pox on both houses for this horsecrap.

Vick was not excused from his crime. He did prison time. I do not think he should be allowed to play in the NFL. I'm a liberal. I love all animals.

Vick did his time. He appears and acts truly remorseful. He is a MVP candidate only two years out of Leavenworth. He has earned all good and bad for him the last six years. What made me willing to accpet myself that he should have that second chance was an interview a couple of months ago, when he said he knew he would not get to own a dog and that it was his fault (not the judge's) that such a probation stipulation hurt his daughters who want a dog to love.

The OP is fail from the go, but the examination of punishment, rehabilitation, and second opportunity are certainly relevant to any discussion about Vick.

Michael Vick didn't just have dog fights. He hung them, shot them, electrocuted them, tortured them and so on-this is not an exaggeration-he's admitted to all of this. That's just disgusting. I'm no PETA member or anything-but I don't understand how anybody could do that to a dog.

Yes he did his time, and yes I do think he should be able to play in the NFL again-if he was a carpenter, he'd go back to being a carpenter. With that said he's still a total scumbag-and I don't buy into that "he's a new person" crap. He did this over a period of what 5-6 years? He didn't just have 1 dog fight at this house, and stop. If he was never arrested-he'd still be doing all those unacceptable things. He changed because he got caught-not because he's a better person now.

I can't stand the love affair of him, when the Eagles are on tv now, I don't bother watching the pre-game, it's just a love fest for this criminal/asshole.

And for the record he's the most overrated quarterback out there. Sure he can scramble, and his arm is much better than before (not that he was a particular good passer before)-but the game doesn't show up in the clutch. I'd take 5-6 other QBs in the league going into next year over him easily.

I watched the clip, and yes, what she said (from the short clip that was there) was over-analytical pseudo-intellectual BS. So?... you somehow put her comments on every person who identifies themselves as a liberal? She doesn't speak for everyone on the left anymore than George Bush spoke for every person on the right.

On a side note, Vick did his time... and deserves a chance to redeem himself. So far, it seems he's doing so.

Forum List

Back