New legal immigration changes

They are fellow human beings inhabiting this earth. There is a level of compassion, empathy and basic humanity that some of us feel for all those around us. Sorry you’re missing that gene

The ultimate end game with that thought is OPEN BORDERS. Why? Because compassion overrules law. If someone want in to better themselves then they get in. Period. To not let them in is not compassionate. So if we are only basing our decision on compassion we should have open borders. Then we should supply all their needs as well because that's compassionate too. Failure to supply everyone's needs is a failure of compassion.
I don’t support open borders. I support a Legal system to processes travelers and immigrants. Don’t put words in my mouth

Dude. When you say that the foreigners have a right to come here, you are for open borders. Dont' fucking kid yourself.
Yeah well the thing is I never said that, so your fighting against a phrase that you made up. I said I support them in having to opportunity to come here. You’re making this into a “rights” thing. It’s a political word game that you are playing and it isn’t working.

Why do you support them in that?
Because I believe in liberty and providing opportunity/support for the sick and poor and elderly and disabled and uneducated

The ultimate end game with that thought is OPEN BORDERS. Why? Because compassion overrules law. If someone want in to better themselves then they get in. Period. To not let them in is not compassionate. So if we are only basing our decision on compassion we should have open borders. Then we should supply all their needs as well because that's compassionate too. Failure to supply everyone's needs is a failure of compassion.
I don’t support open borders. I support a Legal system to processes travelers and immigrants. Don’t put words in my mouth

Dude. When you say that the foreigners have a right to come here, you are for open borders. Dont' fucking kid yourself.
Yeah well the thing is I never said that, so your fighting against a phrase that you made up. I said I support them in having to opportunity to come here. You’re making this into a “rights” thing. It’s a political word game that you are playing and it isn’t working.

Because I believe in liberty

You were granted liberty by way of the U.S. Constitution....this document is not an international document, it does not extend to Mexico or its citizens and you can not extend it to them. How do you struggle with the simplest shit?

Every neighborhood that has new Latin immigration, illegal immigration .. IS ALL HIGH IN CRIME YOU DUMB MOTHA FCUKA LOL

sorry for the curse word lol but god damn democrats are retarted haha
Really? San Diego, El Paso both border towns with high Hispanic populations. You call those cities high crime? You’re full of shit
El Paso yes parts of san Diego yes
Like I said, you dont know what you’re talking about.

El Paso Again Tops List of Safest U.S. Cities

Study: Chula Vista safest city in county, 3rd-safest in state
El Paso’s Most Wanted Fugitives for July 12-18
El Paso most wanted list ALL LATINOS LOL

https://spotcrime.com/ca/chula+vista/mostwanted
Chula Vista’s most all Latino lol

Again bro you prove to be a retard
You’re cherry picking criminals and somehow you think that proves This ignorant statement of yours... “Every neighborhood that has new Latin immigration, illegal immigration .. IS ALL HIGH IN CRIME YOU DUMB MOTHA FCUKA LOL”

What a joke
The parts where Latinos are it’s high in crime.. look at the most wanted.
Are you ok with that?

" Proven That There Is No Reasoning With The Unreasonable "

* Punk Answers *

Why would I give you the respect of answering you question when you ignore answering mine?
Annoying isn’t it?
My answer is that carrying capacity in the face of catastrophe is beyond tenable and that there is an overall lack of necessity .

Your answer is likely aimless that there is some merit in gluttony and cannibalism .
Fact is that many city’s are overcrowded but our country as a whole is full of open land and ghost towns. We have plenty of room, just need to be smarter with how we use it.

Haha...who told you it was about the “room”?
It’s about opportunity, economics, healthcare, education, criminality...etc etc...Come on bud, you’re smarter than this.
Nobody told me it was about the room. I agree it’s about all those things. I’m still not seeing the argument showing that we are full

We are $22 trillion in debt, our healthcare system is a fucking joke, public education has failed, our middle class can’t save a penny and get ahead, wages are stagnant, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, rediculously high taxes for America’s Best...etc etc
WTF...pull your head from your ass!
I don’t believe you...

We are $22 trillion in debt but we also have a GDP of 21 trillion. We have one of the best healthcare systems on the planet. You can get your heart valves replaced with pig valves with minimal risk to your life or your brain operated on... Just need to get the financials under control. As for education, the last few decades have produced the most innovative technologies the world has ever seen. I get to sit in from of my flatscreen TV and instantly communicate to random people all over the world from my smartphone. That’s a damn miracle

You can spin the doom and gloom all you want. We have plenty of things we can improve on. But I’m not buying that crap you just said.

You were granted liberty by way of the U.S. Constitution....this document is not an international document, it does not extend to Mexico or its citizens and you can not extend it to them. How do you struggle with the simplest shit?
What’s a god given right? Something just for Americans or something more?

Really? San Diego, El Paso both border towns with high Hispanic populations. You call those cities high crime? You’re full of shit
El Paso yes parts of san Diego yes
Like I said, you dont know what you’re talking about.

El Paso Again Tops List of Safest U.S. Cities

Study: Chula Vista safest city in county, 3rd-safest in state

You’re cherry picking criminals and somehow you think that proves This ignorant statement of yours... “Every neighborhood that has new Latin immigration, illegal immigration .. IS ALL HIGH IN CRIME YOU DUMB MOTHA FCUKA LOL”

What a joke
Are you ok with that?
Looking at the most wanted or a list of criminals does not prove that every neighborhood with incoming Hispanic immigrants is high in crime. I just showed two border towns that prove the opposite. Amongst the Lowest crime in the country and both with high Hispanic immigrant populations

The Trump admin has proposed some changes to our legal immigration criteria to exclude those who are not likely to be self sufficient. The idea is to discourage people from immigrating here for welfare benefits and encourage people to contribute more than they take.

Thoughts?

Trump administration announces rule that could limit legal immigration

A other keeper, that's for sure.

Ending immigration altogether is an even better idea. Enough not Americans to boot in the country, as can be verified by reading some of the replies on the board.

What a joke
Are you ok with that?
Looking at the most wanted or a list of criminals does not prove that every neighborhood with incoming Hispanic immigrants is high in crime. I just showed two border towns that prove the opposite. Amongst the Lowest crime in the country and both with high Hispanic immigrant populations
Apparently the Hispanic neighborhoods in these towns are committing crime. We don’t need them here we need merit based immigration.

The Trump admin has proposed some changes to our legal immigration criteria to exclude those who are not likely to be self sufficient. The idea is to discourage people from immigrating here for welfare benefits and encourage people to contribute more than they take.

Thoughts?

ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN time

The government estimates some 380,000 applicants would be immediately subject to review under the new guidance after they are finalized in October.

nice start ....we need to boot AT LEAST 10 million illegal greasy parasites OFF of public assistance

tardo.jpg

we have more jobs now than people to fill them. Dumb idea

What do you think drives up wages?
Job vacancies...TA-DA!

are you really that stupid?

wait, never mind. no need to answer.

What do you think companies are forced to do when a position can’t be filled?

Can’t pay an empty job more money.

If all companies are doing is poaching from each other then growth stagnates.

A tight labor market is good, a labor shortage not so much

You’re sadly mistaken...I’ve been an employer for many years, I’ve created many positions while scaling companies....you start out offering what you think to be the minimum you can get away with for X position and you gradually increase your offering until the position is filled. Simple shit.

Look dumbfuck, no matter how much you are willing to pay, if there is nobody to fill the position, it does not matter.

And while you might eventually pay enough to steal someone from another company, now that company is short a person...growth cannot happen this way.

So, again...A tight labor market is good, a labor shortage not so much. Put your racist rage away for one minute and use your brain.

Thoughts?

I honestly don't think they move here for welfare benefits--anyone who believes that ought to try living on them for six months. However, it could take some time when moving to a new country to get a good job, a place to live, get better at English (most people I hear learn at least some of it in school). So I guess making sure they have enough money to cover that is a good idea. Is that it, though? Will we really make them show us their bank accounts? Seems a little rude, but I know a lot of countries do it that way.

If you want to hear what sounds very rude for real, it's that the immigrants come to the country and start telling Americans how to live. Why we are taking in such immigrants is of course, madness.

I want a general ban on all immigration, especially Third World immigration for at least the next 50 years.

we have more jobs now than people to fill them. Dumb idea

Let higher demand lead to higher wages.

That is happening, but if there is not enough people to fill the demand, then growth stops and it starts to work in reverse. If there is nobody to take the job, it matters not how much you are willing to pay.

What a joke
Are you ok with that?
Apparently the Hispanic neighborhoods in these towns are committing crime. We don’t need them here we need merit based immigration.
Keep spinning dude. You’ll eventually get there

What a joke
Are you ok with that?
Keep spinning dude. You’ll eventually get there
I’m not the most wanted are all Latino ..

Job vacancies...TA-DA!

You’re sadly mistaken...I’ve been an employer for many years, I’ve created many positions while scaling companies....you start out offering what you think to be the minimum you can get away with for X position and you gradually increase your offering until the position is filled. Simple shit.

Look dumbfuck, no matter how much you are willing to pay, if there is nobody to fill the position, it does not matter.

And while you might eventually pay enough to steal someone from another company, now that company is short a person...growth cannot happen this way.

So, again...A tight labor market is good, a labor shortage not so much. Put your racist rage away for one minute and use your brain.

Absolutely ridiculous. Of course Americans start showing up when the pay is rised. Even better, wages go up across the board. Where did you get your econ degree from?

Job vacancies...TA-DA!

Haha..that’s the mistake you retarded fucking GDP whores keep making....”GDP over quality of life.”
You’re a fucking fool, why do you care if Amazon is able to “grow” or not?
Why don’t you care that wages are increased? If Amazon has to pay more everybody has to pay more. This is simple shit...pull your head from your ass.

" Proven That There Is No Reasoning With The Unreasonable "

* Punk Answers *

My answer is that carrying capacity in the face of catastrophe is beyond tenable and that there is an overall lack of necessity .

Your answer is likely aimless that there is some merit in gluttony and cannibalism .
Fact is that many city’s are overcrowded but our country as a whole is full of open land and ghost towns. We have plenty of room, just need to be smarter with how we use it.

It’s about opportunity, economics, healthcare, education, criminality...etc etc...Come on bud, you’re smarter than this.
Nobody told me it was about the room. I agree it’s about all those things. I’m still not seeing the argument showing that we are full

We are $22 trillion in debt, our healthcare system is a fucking joke, public education has failed, our middle class can’t save a penny and get ahead, wages are stagnant, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, rediculously high taxes for America’s Best...etc etc
I don’t believe you...

We are $22 trillion in debt but we also have a GDP of 21 trillion. We have one of the best healthcare systems on the planet. You can get your heart valves replaced with pig valves with minimal risk to your life or your brain operated on... Just need to get the financials under control. As for education, the last few decades have produced the most innovative technologies the world has ever seen. I get to sit in from of my flatscreen TV and instantly communicate to random people all over the world from my smartphone. That’s a damn miracle

You can spin the doom and gloom all you want. We have plenty of things we can improve on. But I’m not buying that crap you just said.

WOW
And you wonder why people lose patience trying to reason with your twisted mind...Just wow.

Haha..that’s the mistake you retarded fucking GDP whores keep making....”GDP over quality of life.”
You’re a fucking fool, why do you care if Amazon is able to “grow” or not?
Why don’t you care that wages are increased? If Amazon has to pay more everybody has to pay more. This is simple shit...pull your head from your ass.

It's stupid as hell. Of course immigration rises GDP, but who benefits from that added GDP? The immigrant...

By their logic, we could boost GDP by simply attaching Mexico to the USA. Instant trillion dollar boost. This is how retards "think".

What’s a god given right? Something just for Americans or something more?

Do you believe it is a God given right for one to break in my home and tell me they’re staying and there’s nothing I can do about it?

I don’t believe you...

WOW
And you wonder why people lose patience trying to reason with your twisted mind...Just wow.
What did I say that wasn’t true?

Forum List

Back