New legal immigration changes

2010 Census was 310 million . I was running around in 1970 when USA Census was right at 210 million and what a Great Country that was . Then population just kept growing and I can't understand why people call for more importation of more third worlders .

I mean , that 'emma lazurus;
USA is importing the sick . poor and disabled plus they are mostly imported third worlders . Wasn't that lefty 'emma lazurus' plan as she wrote her terrible poem Slade .
Whatever you say Pis
----------------------------------------------- I mean , hey , that 'emma lazurus' poem begs for all the imported sick . poor and huddled masses and that's likely what you were taught since kindergarten Slade . And then 'dead teddy kennedy' made that stupid poem the law of the USA in 1965-66 Slade .
Haha, you call that “begging”?! Ok

Because I believe in liberty and providing opportunity/support for the sick and poor and elderly and disabled and uneducated

1. All of them?

2. And how does that compare to Americans' right to want policy that help US?

3. Cause we're not exactly doing that great here. Importing millions of the sick and poor and disabled and uneducated, might be more than we can afford.
No not all of them. We do the best we can. Americans have the right to determine what that is, Ive never said otherwise. “Importing millions of the sick and poor and disabled?” Are you talking about people or goods? Grow a heart

1. Thank you for admitting that we as Americans have the right to determine how many immigrants we want to let in.

2. I have a heart. My heart's generosity was exceeded when we passed the 2 million illegals living in the country mark. I want immigration banned until we get BACK to the demographics we had, when we were there.

3. And I don't want you walking back your admission that we, as Americans have the right to choose, with any kind of vague shit about foreigners having the right to a change or the right to fairness or some such shit.
I never claimed anything about rights. You injected that into the conversation. I’m expressing my opinion about the things that I support.

You might want to let that heart of yours know that we import goods not people. So when you complain about “importing the sick poor and disabled” it is a tactic to dehumanize them. No need to do that.

They have massively abused my nation, and my nations generous nature, so I'm completely comfortable using harsh language in discussing them.

My points all stand.

1. Thank you for admitting that we as Americans have the right to determine how many immigrants we want to let in.

2. I have a heart. My heart's generosity was exceeded when we passed the 2 million illegals living in the country mark. I want immigration banned until we get BACK to the demographics we had, when we were there.

3. And I don't want you walking back your admission that we, as Americans have the right to choose, with any kind of vague shit about foreigners having the right to a change or the right to fairness or some such shit.
See the problem with your language is you are spreading blanket insults to a general group of people. People who are no different than your ancestors that immigrated here. I understand gripes with illegal aliens but your conflating them with good honest immigrants and refugees... it’s an ugly way to express yourself.

1. All of them?

2. And how does that compare to Americans' right to want policy that help US?

3. Cause we're not exactly doing that great here. Importing millions of the sick and poor and disabled and uneducated, might be more than we can afford.
No not all of them. We do the best we can. Americans have the right to determine what that is, Ive never said otherwise. “Importing millions of the sick and poor and disabled?” Are you talking about people or goods? Grow a heart

I never claimed anything about rights. You injected that into the conversation. I’m expressing my opinion about the things that I support.

You might want to let that heart of yours know that we import goods not people. So when you complain about “importing the sick poor and disabled” it is a tactic to dehumanize them. No need to do that.

They have massively abused my nation, and my nations generous nature, so I'm completely comfortable using harsh language in discussing them.

My points all stand.

See the problem with your language is you are spreading blanket insults to a general group of people. People who are no different than your ancestors that immigrated here. I understand gripes with illegal aliens but your conflating them with good honest immigrants and refugees... it’s an ugly way to express yourself.

Your desire to invent reasons to avoid addressing my points, and to attack me personally are noted.

My points stand.

2010 Census was 310 million . I was running around in 1970 when USA Census was right at 210 million and what a Great Country that was . Then population just kept growing and I can't understand why people call for more importation of more third worlders .
--------------------------------------------- but here they are on this board and in this thread and they do change the USA from its Greatness as money is spent to Vet them and then to feed and house and cure them . No matter what is done they remain third worlders . See 'ilham omar' and her imported people that elected her as just one example Slade .

My points all stand.

Your desire to invent reasons to avoid addressing my points, and to attack me personally are noted.

My points stand.

I believe I’ve addressed your points. And I don’t know what you think I’m inventing. You don't need to keep repeating them. Im not trying to attack you but you should be made aware of how your language is being perceived. I think you are well aware though so me pointing it out shouldn't be viewed as an attack.

To save another copy and paste I’ll give a Direct response to your points.

1. You’re welcome
2. I’m sorry you’re out of generosity and I disagree about shutting down immigration
3. I won’t walk it back. It’s not about rights it’s about what I support.

--------------------------------------------- but here they are on this board and in this thread and they do change the USA from its Greatness as money is spent to Vet them and then to feed and house and cure them . No matter what is done they remain third worlders . See 'ilham omar' and her imported people that elected her as just one example Slade .
I’m sorry you see it that way. I know many amazing people who are immigrants and am proud to call them my fellow Americans.

you couldn't be TRUSTED if you did walk it back Slade . You are driven by unthinking emotion Slade .

you couldn't be TRUSTED if you did walk it back Slade . You are driven by unthinking emotion Slade .
I just have a different opinion than you. I could turn the table and say the same things about you but it would be meaningless insults wouldn’t it? Stop wasting time with that crap

So now immigrants can't come here at all unless they have great credit and private healthcare insurance.

Any of your immigrant ancestors pass that test?

Of course not.

This is typical "pull up the ladder" Republicanism

“Deserve” doesn’t fit either bud...
What have foreigners done to “deserve” to be fostered and funded by your fellow countrymen?
de·serve
/dəˈzərv/
verb
  1. do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).
    "the referee deserves a pat on the back for his bravery"
    synonyms: merit, earn, warrant, rate, justify, be worthy of, be entitled to, have a right to, have a claim on, be qualified for, be good enough for More
They are fellow human beings inhabiting this earth. There is a level of compassion, empathy and basic humanity that some of us feel for all those around us. Sorry you’re missing that gene

The ultimate end game with that thought is OPEN BORDERS. Why? Because compassion overrules law. If someone want in to better themselves then they get in. Period. To not let them in is not compassionate. So if we are only basing our decision on compassion we should have open borders. Then we should supply all their needs as well because that's compassionate too. Failure to supply everyone's needs is a failure of compassion.
I don’t support open borders. I support a Legal system to processes travelers and immigrants. Don’t put words in my mouth

I didn't say you specifically wanted that. But it is the end game if your argument is only based on compassion. Compassion alone says, let anyone in and help everyone. If compassion rules then that's how it must be. A legal system is just a formality of getting people's information so we know who's coming in. After that it's just "let em in" cause we're compassionate.
That’s BS, if you can’t debate me and my points and need to bring in the extreme absolutist scenarios then we aren’t having an honest debate. This zero compromise/slippery slope argument that you’re using gets really old. It’s not an all or nothing game

Fair enough, give us specifics then. Who would you let in and what would it look like?

I’m sorry you see it that way. I know many amazing people who are immigrants and am proud to call them my fellow Americans.

Just so you know, I am an immigrant. I immigrated here from outside the US as did my father, his brother and their family.

My mother passed away and my father remarried to someone from who applied to come here the LEGAL way. We are NOT anti immigration. We are anti illegal immigration. And you should be to.

Just so you know, I am an immigrant. I immigrated here from outside the US as did my father, his brother and their family.

My mother passed away and my father remarried to someone from who applied to come here the LEGAL way. We are NOT anti immigration. We are anti illegal immigration. And you should be to.
I am absolutely anti illegal immigration. I commend you and your family for coming here the right way. I know the process is not easy. And that’s where I’d start. I’d reform the current legal immigration system so people don’t have the need to risk their lives to come here. We can have a better visa system for a variety of people so that they have the opportunity to make it here while being part of the system. I’d also create a restricted visa for the undocumented who have been living here for years. This would come with penalties but would make them legal and eligible for work.

If you are asking about numbers... How many get in and who? Well We should do an depth analysis and engage in debate regarding our current system to see where improvements can be made and identify some economic indicators that can help determine supply and demand.

" Where Are Non Violence Principals Applied "

--------------------------------------------- get RID of the meat and beef in particular and that'll Freeup lots of land to grow 'tofu' and open up 'grasshopper' and 'mealy worm' farms MonkEye .
* Non Nomian Observing Competing Creed *

Am was spatting online in article comments with fictional ishmaelism pakistani whom was groaning bemoaning that hindu india communities outlaw beef slaughter and sale and is culturally oppressive to fictional ishmaelism i slam adherents .

Ultimately , a respite made light that hindus have their own reasons for vegetarianism , or for not killing , and an attempt was made to explain reasons where cattle limits affect the global ecology , hence in quasi , passively ceding some validation to the hi n du edict .

Some notes of consequence to clear cutting land for cattle include : methane is 75 times more heat absorbent than an equal mass of carbon dioxide ; and , the shade canopy is lost that includes a natural ability to create oxygen and compact carbon dioxide by metabolizing it from the atmosphere , which many have levied over time as contributing to a global warming of this biome .

Last edited:
So now immigrants can't come here at all unless they have great credit and private healthcare insurance.

Any of your immigrant ancestors pass that test?

Of course not.

This is typical "pull up the ladder" Republicanism

Times are different. THe needs of the country are different. The voters are a whole different set of people.

We are not bound by the decisions of past generations.

We get to make policy based on what we think is best for US.

no man woman or child belongs in a cage! NO ONE belongs in a cage. seriously, what's wrong with y'all. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO FIX IT?

Forum List

Back