What in hell is Fancy Pelosi doing in Central America?

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
I thought she was parrotting that immigration wasn't a problem. Least of all a national emergency that warrants a taxpayer-funded trip for her and her leftist buddies. She doesn't represent this country.
US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visits Honduras
Not that I really care that she goes to Central America.
What I am concerned about, however, is that she'll probably come back.

I thought she was parrotting that immigration wasn't a problem. Least of all a national emergency that warrants a taxpayer-funded trip for her and her leftist buddies. She doesn't represent this country.
Maybe she wants to see what everyone is running from.

I think she seen that last election.

If she doesn’t know, she’s dumber than anyone ever thought.

She is letting them know not to give up the assault. That as soon as a Democrat takes over the White House, the unending caravan of anybody and everybody will be met at the border with welcome signs and free everything, all paid for by the citizens/ white and black of the United States. Come one, come all. Our country is up for grabs.
Welcome to Hemisphere 1...

Last edited:
She is sitting on Her Vagina not bringing up THE USMCA for a vote which was already ratified by Canada and Mexico.

But more likely she is probably talking to The Drug Cartels who financed her political career and the careers of many a leftist politician in New York, Chicago and other Shit Hole Sanctuary Cities, and trying to come up with some "strategery" to get more little girls and little boys across the border for Sex Trafficking, and for working in Dem Sweat Shops and Dem Plantations.

And she is probably bitching about The Cocaine and Heroin Shortages due to a clamp down by Mexico on Illegal Immigration

If Nancy doesn't get her Regular Fix of Coke, she is just going to have to retire.

For now, she'll take the free booze, free food, free air travel and free lodging living high off the hog on our dime.

If The Mountain of Coke won't come to Nancy, Nancy will come to The Mountain of Coke

I hear from there she is flying down to the Peruvian Atacama desert to see how the salt flats there are doing. Then from there to Tierra del Fuego to see how the climate in Patagonia is affecting sheep farming. You know, doing America's business flying all about the world eating at all of the finest restaurants and sleeping at the best inns, all on YOUR FUCKING DIME.

Pelosi wants to use illegal immigration and legal immigration to displace American Voters.
The racist and corrupt Democratic Party needs more uneducated anti-American violent left wing bigot voters.
The murder rate for America is about 5 per 100,000
Central America is one of the most violent places on earth.
Americans have worked very hard to create a decent country.
We do not want to become like central America.
They have double digit murder rates.
Their gangs are coming to American cities and towns.
People have a right to complain and oppose the Democratic Party's open border's policy with out being branded "white supremacist".

immigrationcentralamericacrime.JPG

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt that they are trying to plan even larger Caravans to try to Overwhelm Border Security first in Mexico then here on The US Southern Border.

Did Trump give her the okay to do this or is it a violation of the Logan Act?

She's making deals.
I think she should be arrested for espionage and human-trafficking.

You know she’s speaker of the house, you brain dead imbecile

She doesn’t need his I’m

And it has nothing to do with the Logan act

It might be helpful for you to know what that is before you throw a tantrum

If she doesn’t know, she’s dumber than anyone ever thought.
I'd go if I were her. Trust but verify. We've got people talking about Honduras and the other two countries in the "Northern Triangle" as if it were the 9th Circle of Hell. But then other people say they're just coming to make money, the gangs don't hold sway everywhere.

Pelosi isn't going to see what things are really like by making a week's stop over, anyway. What she really ought to do is ask Pillars. Isn't Pillars down there somewhere?

She's making deals.
I think she should be arrested for espionage and human-trafficking.

The Democrat Party loves to put Hispanic girls into sexual servitude in order to build their voter base.
Afterall, they DO own, or more accurately, owned Epstein!

She doesn’t need his I’m

And it has nothing to do with the Logan act

It might be helpful for you to know what that is before you throw a tantrum
If she's going on state business she does. If she talks with the countries leadership she does.
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

End the ridiculous NeverEnding GOP War on Drugs, legalize pot and treat people for hard drugs. That is what has turned Central America into a s*******, mega dupes....

Forum List

Back