New jobless claims falls to 43 year low

Get a trade, it's a full time job..yet many young kids I know don't want to do that..
Where do you think the tradesmen are going to look for work? Day labor temp services, that's where.

Obama turned many tradesmen into retail clerks.

Bullshit, and as usual lacking evidence but with Bias in great big stinking piles
You're a moron;

"

Contractors
find Skillled CraftsmenGet Started
Craftsmen
find your next jobLet's Work Together
Menu
General Labor & Skilled Trades
Find Labor Ready Day Laborers at CLC
When you’re in need of general labor and skilled trades workers, Construction Labor Contractors has you covered. From repairing machines and mechanical equipment to working on plumbing, and electrical systems, CLC’s flexible day laborers are the answer to your immediate construction staffing needs. Our flexible skilled labor staff compliments your construction workforce and gives you peace of mind when you find your construction project understaffed or in need of additional skilled workers.

CLC’s team of professionals is ready to work with you and your general labor and skilled trades maintenance and repair tasks including:

• Drywall repairs
  • Windows, doors, roofs and flooring repairs
  • Equipment and machinery maintenance
  • Operate hand and power tools to fix, replace or repair equipment
General labor workers from CLC are totally prepared to handle the physical demands of your construction project. They are accustomed to a lot of walking, climbing and reaching, as well as working in uncomfortable and cramped positions. Ongoing training and safety education is handled by CLC so you can be absolutely positive that your skilled labor team delivers the high quality work you expect to reach your construction goals."
^
^
See faggot, they are working at fucking Labor Ready. Dunce.

"See faggot"? No, I don't see a faggot, at the moment I'm seeing / reading a post by an ignorant fool. If I had to guess, I'd guess you only watch Fox News, listen to AM radio, and put your head (metaphorically) up your ass when the opinions you've been told to believe are challenged. Some like you are willfully ignorant - your ignorance is much more problematic.

Get a trade, it's a full time job..yet many young kids I know don't want to do that..
Where do you think the tradesmen are going to look for work? Day labor temp services, that's where.

Bullshit, and as usual lacking evidence but with Bias in great big stinking piles
You're a moron;

"

Contractors
Craftsmen
Menu
When you’re in need of general labor and skilled trades workers, Construction Labor Contractors has you covered. From repairing machines and mechanical equipment to working on plumbing, and electrical systems, CLC’s flexible day laborers are the answer to your immediate construction staffing needs. Our flexible skilled labor staff compliments your construction workforce and gives you peace of mind when you find your construction project understaffed or in need of additional skilled workers.

CLC’s team of professionals is ready to work with you and your general labor and skilled trades maintenance and repair tasks including:

• Drywall repairs
General labor workers from CLC are totally prepared to handle the physical demands of your construction project. They are accustomed to a lot of walking, climbing and reaching, as well as working in uncomfortable and cramped positions. Ongoing training and safety education is handled by CLC so you can be absolutely positive that your skilled labor team delivers the high quality work you expect to reach your construction goals."
^
^

"See faggot"? No, I don't see a faggot, at the moment I'm seeing / reading a post by an ignorant fool. If I had to guess, I'd guess you only watch Fox News, listen to AM radio, and put your head (metaphorically) up your ass when the opinions you've been told to believe are challenged. Some like you are willfully ignorant - your ignorance is much more problematic.
You're the only willfully ignorant person in this discussion that I see. You just want to believe whatever makes you feel good about being a leftist piece of trash.

Looks like everyone has found low paying temp jobs and has stopped looking for anything better.

Memo to President Obama,

As reflected in the above post, you have failed to provide high paying jobs to unemployed people who never obtained the education required to acquire a marketable skill. Consequently, we the people demand that you create jobs that undereducated people can fill that pay at least in the low six figures.

Sincerely,

John Smith, unemployed hubcap polisher.
You forgot to mention the negro dominated teacher's unions were supposedly being paid to at least teach kids how to read and write.
Instead these dummies 'streamed' the kids through schools.
Put the blame where it belongs asshole!

You're a moron;

"

Contractors
Craftsmen
Menu

• Drywall repairs
^
^

And a typical liberal is represented by the below video. Shame morons like you have no clue who really are the ignorant fools.

I'm sure the 10,000 'McJobs' Macy's is cutting will 'cement' Obama's magnificent 'legacy'.
Where are these 10,000 jobless people going to find employment?
They can call up Obama and ask him if he's got any of those "millions of good paying Green jobs" available.

Simple thinking of simpletons ^^^

Those jobs at Sears and Macy's which are disappearing have nothing to do with Obama and there is nothing Trump can bully into bringing them back. Many of the items sold by Sears and Macy's and other brick and mortar stores today are purchased on line, filled by workers in warehouses, and delivered by UPS to the consumers front door.

If you can, you ought to (try) and think before you posts.

You're a moron;

"

Contractors
Craftsmen
Menu

• Drywall repairs
^
^

And a typical liberal is represented by the below video. Shame morons like you have no clue who really are the ignorant fools.

That's all you have, an ad hominem? That makes you a typical Trump supporter.

At least Obama is providing some employment albeit temporary.
Obama is having a WALL!!!!!! built around the house he's moving into.
Is the WALL meant to keep bad people out or to keep his fledgling drug addicted older daughter in?

Is that what you did?
That's what a lot of people do nowadays, especially younger and less experienced workers. Temp services used to set people up with temp-to-hire assignments back in the day, now they're all 'If you work today, You will get paid today'...keyword being 'if'.

Evidence missing for this opinion. Bias clearly present.
I could drive three blocks in any direction from my house and run into a sign that proclaims 'Work Today Paid Today, Apply Here' stapled to a phone post or in the form of yard signs. I'll take pictures on the way home if you'd like?

Please do! I will post photographs of what's happening in San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Photos of major projects in San Francisco - Google Search
Obviously the moonbats of San Francisco don't believe in the manmade global warming myth either approving all that construction in what is supposed to be underwater soon.

Hey dude, your showing you ignorance once again. The shoreline in SF is being upgraded for the anticipated rise in the Oceans as part of the projects shown in the link I provided. But keep your head up you ass and keep posting bullshit if it makes you feel smart.

You're a moron;

"

Contractors
Craftsmen
Menu

• Drywall repairs
^
^

You're the only willfully ignorant person in this discussion that I see. You just want to believe whatever makes you feel good about being a leftist piece of trash.

You're not only ignorant, you're a cowardly jerk. FO punk.

That's because once people have exhausted their claims, they are no longer included in the "jobless claims" and the retardo leftwads pretends that means there are fewer people out of work.

All this represents is that people are chronically unemployed and no longer receive unemployment because you have to have SOME sort of historic work history to submit a claim.

It has nothing to do with the number of people who are actually out of work. As the fake news outlets and the propagandists that shout their nonsense from the rooftops are fully aware.

That's what a lot of people do nowadays, especially younger and less experienced workers. Temp services used to set people up with temp-to-hire assignments back in the day, now they're all 'If you work today, You will get paid today'...keyword being 'if'.

Evidence missing for this opinion. Bias clearly present.
I could drive three blocks in any direction from my house and run into a sign that proclaims 'Work Today Paid Today, Apply Here' stapled to a phone post or in the form of yard signs. I'll take pictures on the way home if you'd like?

Please do! I will post photographs of what's happening in San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Photos of major projects in San Francisco - Google Search
Obviously the moonbats of San Francisco don't believe in the manmade global warming myth either approving all that construction in what is supposed to be underwater soon.

Hey dude, your showing you ignorance once again. The shoreline in SF is being upgraded for the anticipated rise in the Oceans as part of the projects shown in the link I provided. But keep your head up you ass and keep posting bullshit if it makes you feel smart.
Dream on.

You're a moron;

"

Contractors
Craftsmen
Menu

• Drywall repairs
^
^

That's all you have, an ad hominem? That makes you a typical Trump supporter.

Trump won the college educated white male vote, buddy.

That's because once people have exhausted their claims, they are no longer included in the "jobless claims" and the retardo leftwads pretends that means there are fewer people out of work.

All this represents is that people are chronically unemployed and no longer receive unemployment because you have to have SOME sort of historic work history to submit a claim.

It has nothing to do with the number of people who are actually out of work. As the fake news outlets and the propagandists that shout their nonsense from the rooftops are fully aware.
It's the same Obama bullshit lie about the number of 'deportations' that have happened since Obama took office.
Now an illegal steps one foot onto US soil and a border agent turns them around and the illegal walks back onto Mexican soil that is counted as a 'deportation'. How fucking ludicrous!!!!!

Economy is so great that 35.4% of America is on welfare and the percentage of Americans relying on government for part or all of their subsistence is 49.5%.

And, of course, you are spinning that in such a way that everyone who is retired and collecting Social Security is "relying on the government for part or all of their subsistence". Secondly, you do not define, "welfare", and third you post no links, which is the reason that you, and many others on the Right have "0" credibility on economic issues. You are not fooling anybody, except yourselves.

Economy is so great that 35.4% of America is on welfare and the percentage of Americans relying on government for part or all of their subsistence is 49.5%.

And, of course, you are spinning that in such a way that everyone who is retired and collecting Social Security is "relying on the government for part or all of their subsistence". Secondly, you do not define, "welfare", and third you post no links, which is the reason that you, and many others on the Right have "0" credibility on economic issues. You are not fooling anybody, except yourselves.
Those are government statistics, dufus.

I'm guessing you have very tiny shoes.
You've been 'dancing on the head of a pin' with your tongue stuck firmly up Hillary's asshole for months.
What do you think the 10,000 part time employees with 'McJobs' at Macy's think about Obama and his magnificent economic policies?
Do you still have those Trayvon Martin hoodie with Trayvon's twelve year old face screen printed on it hidden under your bed?
How about your 'Big Mike' hoodie?

JOLTS: 5.8 million job openings vs 5.7 million expected at end of April

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

It's great that U.S. businesses are hiring. But these record number of openings are also a sign that business owners can't find the skilled workers qualified to fill the jobs they have.

----------------------------------

What is so pathetic is that Republicans want to fight uneducated illegal aliens over poor paying jobs without benefits rather than getting the skills needed to find a good job. What a bunch of fucking racist lazy slobs.
I get so tired of them "liberal this" and "liberal that". Well, liberals are paying for Red State food stamps and welfare. So go to school and get a job.
What sucks is these companies set themselves up to be shorthanded by practicing age discrimination..
the legal concept is employment at will. people should be able to apply for unemployment compensation that either clears our poverty guidelines or is one dollar an hour less than the statutory minimum wage.

Forum List

Back