Almost 1,000 cars torched around France on New Years eve but Government insists " went well

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-5_8-26-12.png

Vandals in France torched 945 parked cars on New Year’s Eve in an arson rampage that has become a sinister annual “tradition” amid a row over whether the government sought to play down the figures.
Almost 1,000 cars torched around France on New Year’s Eve but government insists it ‘went particularly well’

Won't the trendy be so proud when they bring this bs here. I mean after all it' s the religion of Peace they grew up around Mr. Rogers.

Won't the trendy be so proud when they bring this bs here. I mean after all it' s the religion of Peace they grew up around Mr. Rogers.

Meh, may just be american citizens when "it comes here".

• Banned
A thread with advertising, how original and patronizing...

That's your interpretation, maybe when the screen shot can be rigged right it can appease your little bs offenses and we can work to appease your bs idea and thoughts of that's what it is gawd damn do you have to act like a fkn sheep lol.

• Banned
A thread with advertising, how original and patronizing...

upload_2017-1-5_9-21-53.png

Will this make the little snowflake feel better awww. so sorry that it seems that way to you , lmao seems your like a little commie yourself lets run and snitch when that wasn't the idea at all , it was just YOUR IDEA , incase you couldn't figure it out when it is SCREEN SHOTTED if I CUT THAT OUT a it cuts the title off................... I'll try to make it juuuuust right for you whiny little ass. bhahahaah

Forum List

Back