New ice age in the near future !

Last time I checked there was still an ice cap in the Arctic. Wasn't that supposed to be gone about a decade ago?
Oh, well then, here's your PhD, Forrest.

th

So now you're saying that your "settled science" isn't so settled and that the learned scientists of your highly vaulted "scientific consensus" were wrong?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Two predictions: one say it will get colder, the other says it will get warmer. Anyone want to bet which one comes true in the next five years?

Are we adding in the "warning" trapped in the oceans? There's still no convincing explanation how a wisp of atmosphere CO2 can raise temperature 700m deep in the ocean

None of the predictions by the scammers have ever come true.

That's what I just said. Every prediction that denier cultists have made has failed.

The reason they have to fabricate data is to cover up the scam science.

Agreed. Your side has been caught faking everything, over and over. The reason you have to depend entirely on fraud is because you fail so completely at science.

The scammers are to be scorned and ridiculed for being dumb asses and charlatans.

Agreed again. Everyone just laughs at the weepy denier losers now, for good reason.

Now, shouldn't you be getting ready for the HolyIceAge? I know your cult has been predicting it nonstop for the past 40 years, but this time it's for sure! Pay no attention to all the previous failures!
You just cant keep from lying can you shity kitty....

Hang on to your ass.. If the drop out of high energy solar radiation continues its going to get real cold real fast...

These stupid Moon Bats will all be howling at the sky and marching around with their pink pussy hats again with the frustration of the coming Solar Minimum.

"No Global Warming for You"

104531669-soupnazi-1.530x298.jpg

slide_4.jpg

When you consider the region of energy that is falling, the oceans are the primary receiver of that energy at 72% of earths surface. Evan a small shift that affects this energy band will cause cooling or warming. Our current drop-out of energy in this band is already causing cooling.

decrease in solar activity may indicate looming drop in global temps ! Diminishing solar activity may bring new Ice Age by 2030 – Astronomy Now

WOULDN'T THAT BE THE HOWL that after years of leftist loons screaming climate change and global warming, they ended up 180° wrong like they do everything else?
No, that's retarded, as usual. First, any temporarycold period will be warmer than otherwise due to agw drivers. Second, the collomg period will end, and the agw drivers will still be there.

That's what I just said. Every prediction that denier cultists have made has failed.

Agreed. Your side has been caught faking everything, over and over. The reason you have to depend entirely on fraud is because you fail so completely at science.

The scammers are to be scorned and ridiculed for being dumb asses and charlatans.

Agreed again. Everyone just laughs at the weepy denier losers now, for good reason.

Now, shouldn't you be getting ready for the HolyIceAge? I know your cult has been predicting it nonstop for the past 40 years, but this time it's for sure! Pay no attention to all the previous failures!
Um: that was the anti-American lefty Enviro studies crowd in the 70s pushing the "ice age" thing because "it was all America's fault". Didn't buy into the Enviro-whacko shit then and still don't. Sensible stuff I listen to.

Greg

Um: that was the anti-American lefty Enviro studies crowd in the 70s pushing the "ice age" thing because "it was all America's fault". Didn't buy into the Enviro-whacko shit then and still don't. Sensible stuff I listen to.

Greg
There was no such push. Thats a debunked myth.

Greg
Rubbish. I recall lectures by so called Enviro scientists telling us the trends of the day and that the Yanks were causing it. The one in particular I recall telling us went on to become a Chief Scientist beloved of leftists and now spruiking AGW crap. "Debunked" is ridiculous. Yes; the temp trend did change. Probably just natural cycles.

Greg

So nothing has changed. You only-listened only to doobie-smokers then, and you're only listening to doobie-smokers now.

For the past 40 years, weed-induced hallucinations have resulted in cooling predictions that never come true, while the hard science gives warming predictions that have been proven to be correct.

The science is settled! We adjusted the baseline! We added in a whole new, never tested data set: The deep ocean and we never provided a single experiment! We have CONSENSUS!

1998changesannotated.gif

Greg
Rubbish. I recall lectures by so called Enviro scientists telling us the trends of the day and that the Yanks were causing it. The one in particular I recall telling us went on to become a Chief Scientist beloved of leftists and now spruiking AGW crap. "Debunked" is ridiculous. Yes; the temp trend did change. Probably just natural cycles.

Greg
At no time was there ever any significant movement for global cooling. You are wrong, ignorant, and a victim of lying denier blogs that prey on your ignorance.

So now you're saying that your "settled science" isn't so settled
I didn't say that, quack.

th

So other than violating the rules of this forum by flaming all the members without contributing to the ongoing discussion about climate change do you have anything meaningful to contribute?

How about the functional model that AOC apparently has, and that you apparently support, that can prove the earth is screwed in another decade.

Or would you like me to simply start reporting you for trolling in a Zone 2 area?

I haven't reported anyone in a couple three years so either contribute or leave.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
The science is settled! We adjusted the baseline! We added in a whole new, never tested data set: The deep ocean and we never provided a single experiment! We have CONSENSUS!

1998changesannotated.gif
oh look, an uneducated slob doesn't understand the data. How surprising.

Oh look, Funless fella doesn't realize that BOTH flicked chart sets are from PISS (NASA).

Forum List

Back