New ice age in the near future !

Here's what the fear mongering Leftist Climate alarmists Do NOT want ANYONE to know........

420,000 Years of Data Suggests Global Warming is Not Entirely Man-Made
420,000 Years of Data Suggests Global Warming is Not Entirely Man-Made

(And that man actually has an almost insignificant role in "global warming")

Vostok.png

Expect full on denial by the fear mongers in 3.....2.....1.....

I suspect a lot of these Climate Alarmists are getting their "reliable" information from such Globalist Fear Mongering sources such as The National Geographic headquartered in (where else?) Washington DC. Big surprise there.

Here's what the fear mongering Leftist Climate alarmists Do NOT want ANYONE to know........

We know about the climate cycles.

We know the current natural cycle should have earth slowly cooling now.

That means the current fast warming is obviously _not_ natural.

Obviously, your cult failed to inform you about such elementary science. They wanted you to remain ignorant.

If you had guts and integrity, you'd now demand to know why your cult masters chose to misinform you like that.

But instead, you're going to run back to them, drop to your knees, lick their boots with gusto, thank them for lying to you, and beg for more lies.

So a cut and paste that you don't understand is all you have?

I understand it. You don't. That's the point. It's not possible to discuss it with you because you're an idiot cultist. You're completely clueless on the topic, which is why you deflect with kook conspiracy theories and insults.

Now, you could demonstrate you're not just a cult parrot. To do so, discuss the article. For each type of adjustment mentioned there, explain the adjustment in your own words, and then tell everyone why it's not (in your opinion) a valid adjustment. That would demonstrate your mastery of the topic, and we could proceed from there.

Alternately, you can just throw out more insults and conspiracy theories, thus proving my point.

[
Now, you could demonstrate you're not just a cult parrot.

Says the biggest cult parrot on the board... I am still waiting for that rational, scientifically valid reason to change temperatures from 30, 50, 70 and even 100 years or more in the past...

So a cut and paste that you don't understand is all you have?

I understand it. You don't. That's the point. It's not possible to discuss it with you because you're an idiot cultist. You're completely clueless on the topic, which is why you deflect with kook conspiracy theories and insults.

Now, you could demonstrate you're not just a cult parrot. To do so, discuss the article. For each type of adjustment mentioned there, explain the adjustment in your own words, and then tell everyone why it's not (in your opinion) a valid adjustment. That would demonstrate your mastery of the topic, and we could proceed from there.

Alternately, you can just throw out more insults and conspiracy theories, thus proving my point.

Actually s0n....we dont think you understand dick.....

Lol....you call him a "cultist" and an "idiot". But how can one be part of a cult but be in the majority? Doy....kinda makes you the idiot s0n.

The science doesnt matter until it impacts public policy....or it's just a science billboard that nobody cares about. In fact, the public policy makers embrace EVERYBODY who is NOT part of the scientific "consensus"......which means the "cult" are members of the climate crusader club! Just a trite over your head s0n.....but that's ok......we are used to it!:bye1::bye1:

Last edited:
Like it or not the absence of heat is the dominant force in the cosmos.The political trend is to imagine mankind producing enough pollution to raise the temperature of the earth but in geological terms were are still coming out an ice age. What do we do if the sun burps again? An ice age would be the end of mankind and we could do nothing about it.

The magnitude of greenhouse forcing dwarfs the drop in TSI

Hmmm, boy this is a tough one. Should I have more faith in a renown, celebrated, peer reviewed Professor of Physics or USMB Crick who recently learned how to tie his own shoes....hmmm..

Dr Helen Popova responds cautiously, while speaking about the human influence on climate.

“There is no strong evidence, that global warming is caused by human activity. The study of deuterium in the Antarctic showed that there were five global warmings and four Ice Ages for the past 400 thousand years. People first appeared on the Earth about 60 thousand years ago. However, even if human activities influence the climate, we can say, that the Sun with the new minimum gives humanity more time or a second chance to reduce their industrial emissions and to prepare, when the Sun will return to normal activity”, Dr Helen Popova

Dr. Helen Popova of the Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics and of the Faculty of Physics of the Lomonosov Moscow State University. Image credit: Lomonosov Moscow State University.

Should I have more faith in a renown, celebrated, peer reviewed Professor of Physics or USMB Crick who recently learned how to tie his own shoes....hmmm..
Neither. You should have trust in scientists and settle on the evidence.

You denier has zero credibility, as she has no evidence amd isn't producing any. And her fist sentence is a lie.

decrease in solar activity may indicate looming drop in global temps !

Again?

The denier side has been predicting an ice age nonstop for over 40 years now. That ice age never arrives. No matter. Their faith is pure, so they'll keep on predicting the HolyIceAge year after year, until the last member of the ice age cult passes on.

In contrast, the rational side has been predicting warming that whole time, and has been absolutely correct.

That's why our side has such credibility, because they've earned it through success. And that's why deniers are laughed at, because they've earned it through failure.

You actually believe that, don’t you. You actually believe that “your” side has credibility even though they have never produced a single accurate model.

Should I have more faith in a renown, celebrated, peer reviewed Professor of Physics or USMB Crick who recently learned how to tie his own shoes....hmmm..

You denier has zero credibility, as she has no evidence amd isn't producing any. And her fist sentence is a lie.

Gotcha. Just one question- did you go to night school with Crick to learn to tie your shoes too.

Typical of your ilk. You dismiss Dr. of physics but believe Al Gore. Tell me what you think of the credibility of these guys-

decrease in solar activity may indicate looming drop in global temps ! Diminishing solar activity may bring new Ice Age by 2030 – Astronomy Now
Doesn't anybody investigate this stuff before reaching a conclusion.

The first failure of science communication is present in the Royal Astronomical Society press release from July 9. It says that “solar activity will fall by 60 per cent during the 2030s” without clarifying that this “solar activity” refers to a fall in the number of sunspots, not a dramatic fall in the life-sustaining light emitted by the sun.
The ‘Mini Ice Age’ Hoopla Is A Giant Failure Of Science Communication

decrease in solar activity may indicate looming drop in global temps ! Diminishing solar activity may bring new Ice Age by 2030 – Astronomy Now

The first failure of science communication is present in the Royal Astronomical Society press release from July 9. It says that “solar activity will fall by 60 per cent during the 2030s” without clarifying that this “solar activity” refers to a fall in the number of sunspots, not a dramatic fall in the life-sustaining light emitted by the sun.

There appears to be a difference of opinion (shocking, I guess that says something about the so called scientific consensus on AGW).

Your own source says “But that mini ice age began before the Maunder minimum and may have had multiple causes, including volcanism.”

My point- scientist all know about the little ice age. We have written history as well as scientific history, but strangely there appears to be uncertainty among the scientists who study this event as to all the factors which caused it.

So if a relatively recent climate event can’t be fully understood and explained, how confident should we be in the predictions of doom regarding AGW. SCIENCE IS NEVER SETTLED.

There appears to be a difference of opinion (shocking, I guess that says something about the so called scientific consensus on AGW).

Your own source says “But that mini ice age began before the Maunder minimum and may have had multiple causes, including volcanism.”

My point- scientist all know about the little ice age. We have written history as well as scientific history, but strangely there appears to be uncertainty among the scientists who study this event as to all the factors which caused it.

So if a relatively recent climate event can’t be fully understood and explained, how confident should we be in the predictions of doom regarding AGW. SCIENCE IS NEVER SETTLED.
What was predicted was a 60% reduction in sunspot activity, not a 60% reduction in the suns radiation.

Forum List

Back