New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

What else should I call it when countless teachers express jubilantly on social media and other videos that they explicitly are pushing gender ideology and LGBT propaganda on children? If me calling that out is "hate speech", I'd rather be called a bigot than an enabler of child predators.
Ok,I had hoped you were a normal person but you're just another RWNJ brainwashing victim.

bye.

Sounds like you want to redefine the word for your own purposes.
Sure, but if we're allowing an ideology (which Pride does certainly represent) to be displayed on government buildings, I don't see a fundamental difference between that and another ideology that just happens to also intersect with religion.

Sure, but if we're allowing an ideology (which Pride does certainly represent) to be displayed on government buildings, I don't see a fundamental difference between that and another ideology that just happens to also intersect with religion.

Because Christianity is a religion. Being LGBTQ is not. It is that simple. An ideology is also not a religion.

LGBTQ does not want to convert you to being gay. Christianity is all about conversions.

LGBTQ/Pride comes from decades of blatant discrimination. Not from a Bronze Age mythology.

Because Christianity is a religion. Being LGBTQ is not. It is that simple. An ideology is also not a religion.

LGBTQ does not want to convert you to being gay. Christianity is all about conversions.

LGBTQ/Pride comes from decades of blatant discrimination. Not from a Bronze Age mythology.
The grooming I mentioned is most certainly an attempt at conversion.

That is pedophilia, which is different from being gay. It is also not something to be affected by a flag flying at the capital.
I agree that it is pedophilia, but LGBT activists, who are represented by that flag, don't.

At the same time, if your argument is that the flag itself does not constitute any sort of threat, the same could be said for a religious flag.

I agree that it is pedophilia, but LGBT activists, who are represented by that flag, don't.

At the same time, if your argument is that the flag itself does not constitute any sort of threat, the same could be said for a religious flag.

Except, as I pointed out, state religion is forbidden.

So you were indoctrinated in public schools?
You call love and honor of your country indoctrination? No I grew up with family and friends that love this country, I guess they indoctrinated me. I love baseball, my dad raised me with a glove in my hand and coached my little league team so I guess he indoctrinated me into that also. It's sad we have people in this country that don't love it, why don't you move? We should never let people that don't own property vote, if this land is truly your land you will fight for it.
I have repeated it as well, and I love it. But I also acknowledge that "under God" was added much later.
I don't see what it matters when it was added, I've said the pledge as I know it 1,000s of time and meant it.

Last edited:
You call love and honor of your country indoctrination? No I grew up with family and friends that love this country, I guess they indoctrinated me. I love baseball, my dad raised me with a glove in my hand and coached my little league team so I guess he indoctrinated me into that also. It's sad we have people in this country that don't love it, why don't you move? We should never let people that don't own property vote,

I don't see what it matters when it was added, I've said the pledge as I know it 1,000s of time and meant it.

It only matter when someone tries to use it as proof that the US is a Christian nation.

Go for an amendment, if you want. On this topic I think it will lose.

But, out of curiosity, what else do you hope will be forbidden?
With respect to flags on government property, restricting them to solely what you mentioned earlier (the US flag and a state flag [or some municipality like a county or city]) would be good.

As for the much broader topic, many of the things that it sounds like we both disagree with concerning the LGBT and children should be forbidden (grooming, hormone blockers, males in female locker rooms and sports, etc.).

Forum List

Back