new home, maybe

bayoubridge

Mar 16, 2012
Morning, I've been wandering since my favorite message board closed down a while back. Hope this is a nice place to settle in. I went to a board where everyone pretty much agreed with me and I got board so here I am. After work, I reckon I'll test the waters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, I've been wandering since my favorite message board closed down a while back. Hope this is a nice place to settle in. I went to a board where everyone pretty much agreed with me and I got board so here I am. After work, I reckon I'll test the waters.

The waters can be toxic at times, I seriously recommend a full body condom to protect against VTDs (Virtually Transmitted Diseases) and a Kevlar suit till your skin has time to toughen. :D

Welcome!

Test the waters.... our lifeguards are the dudes in Orange. Please follow the rules:

No running around the forum.
No diving off the deep end.
No bombing.
No peeing in the pool.

Enjoy!

another hannity maggot? will it never end?

and its bored not board.....

but at least you have a job that is a good thing

Welcome to USMB, bayoubridge. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Congratulations, Mr. H. On 1000. :)

A9JHNPeqisfeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

That will not be a problem here. Count on it.

That will not be a problem here. Count on it.

As a life guard, shouldn't you be dragging bodies out of the pool so the rest of us can play? :lol:

another hannity maggot? will it never end?

and its bored not board.....

but at least you have a job that is a good thing

>>>

Hey, I'm a lot of things but a hannity maggot I'm not. I'm a thick skinned Liberal, so, bring it B!

All the rest of the responses were much appreciated...Thanks for the welcome.

The warning signs are posted.... rip tide, sharks and jelly fish....

Swim at your own risk.

have fun in the water :)

Welcome.
Go ahead and post from work. In fact, just leave the browser window open.

>>>
Thanks for the advice. I'm on the road most of the time seeing medical/psychiatric patient's and go to rural areas without cell coverage. I have posted from my droid on my old board during breaks and I will do the same here. Seems like a board that I'm going to enjoy.

Welcome.

>>>
Thanks for the advice. I'm on the road most of the time seeing medical/psychiatric patient's and go to rural areas without cell coverage. I have posted from my droid on my old board during breaks and I will do the same here. Seems like a board that I'm going to enjoy.

Damn dude.....you'll find plenty of those right here ~LoL~

Welcome.

>>>

You may just enjoy it, and you might not. It all depends on just how thick your thick skin is. There are a lot of Conservatives with very sharp skinning knives.

Welcome.

>>>

then you will quickly reconized the many issues held by many posters.....there are really only about 20 posters but they have vivid voices in their heads

Forum List

Back