new home, maybe

So, I reckon there are posters who ramble on about nothing here as well. The term, "dork" will be reserved for you, no harm intended.

If flinging insults is what floats your boat, have at it.
Please forgive me when I don't respond with the same.

>>>
Oh, you're a bigger man than I am. I hate that. No, not really, i just thought your, "he's got a job blah blah blah" was an insult in your republican way. my bad...

I'm not a republican. It wasn't an insult.
Quit jumping to conclusions.

Morning, I've been wandering since my favorite message board closed down a while back. Hope this is a nice place to settle in. I went to a board where everyone pretty much agreed with me and I got board so here I am. After work, I reckon I'll test the waters.

Agree? Bored? I wouldn't agree with you if crusaderfrank's life depended on it

welcome
:eusa_angel:

btw, I hope you aren't thin skinned, and if you are please don't melt down unless I'm around to watch it. I miss everything these days.

Oh well, you are here now. You got anything for me? I've only got another hour before I have to leave...

I've got IT.

I've got as fan club with a dis-ease. I have the maudes eating out of the palm of my paws. It is rumored we are all Dante, but never with a lower case 'd'

Agree? Bored? I wouldn't agree with you if crusaderfrank's life depended on it

welcome
:eusa_angel:

btw, I hope you aren't thin skinned, and if you are please don't melt down unless I'm around to watch it. I miss everything these days.

He did say he has a job, so he'll probably miss melt-downs also. Seems like most of them happen when I am work and I have to read about them later.

So, I reckon there are posters who ramble on about nothing here as well. The term, "dork" will be reserved for you, no harm intended.
dork? are you for real?

If flinging insults is what floats your boat, have at it.
Please forgive me when I don't respond with the same.

>>>
Oh, you're a bigger man than I am. I hate that. No, not really, i just thought your, "he's got a job blah blah blah" was an insult in your republican way. my bad...

Sorry, I misunderstood where you are coming from...:oops: To the other guy, "yeah, I was being a smart ass." I'll be nicer...:redface: I've got to go finish getting ready, have a good evening.

>>>

Sorry, I misunderstood where you are coming from...:oops: To the other guy, "yeah, I was being a smart ass." I'll be nicer...:redface: I've got to go finish getting ready, have a good evening.

are you trying hard to make me puke because you are a sock puppet, or...

A sock puppet makes you puke? Or what?

A sock puppet makes you puke? Or what?

no, you make me want to puke. sock puppets are all there is on internet message boards. did you know there are only 3 of us here?

yep 3

Can you believe this weather? Mid 80's yet again today and a live Dixieland jazz band on the beach at the pavilion. I know the west is cold with lots of precip in the form of rain and snow. East of the Rockies the temps shoot up. Record highs by over 10 degrees in the upper Midwest is melting snow and ice rapidly. New England - hang in there, it will warm up tomorrow.

Forum List

Back